PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sex with a WL outside of work

rage_face
30-08-2013, 11:25 PM
For those who have dated WLs / been in relationships with them, how did you find the sex?

I have come across some who basically told me they didn't want sex before marriage, or they made it pretty hard to get sex from them. Now, forgive me for coming off as cruel, but...their job is...sex. So shouldn't it be easier to get them into bed than non-WL girls? Or would it be the same?

Max Impact
31-08-2013, 12:55 AM
They cum for real, that's all I know

IExperiment
31-08-2013, 02:38 AM
For those who have dated WLs / been in relationships with them, how did you find the sex?

I have come across some who basically told me they didn't want sex before marriage, or they made it pretty hard to get sex from them. Now, forgive me for coming off as cruel, but...their job is...sex. So shouldn't it be easier to get them into bed than non-WL girls? Or would it be the same?

They feel you should understand as they hate the job and sometimes they are confused trying to differentiate between true love and just working taking money from man.

jellyshots
31-08-2013, 05:49 AM
LOL, just tip her a $20 every time you want some, she'll fall into the routine soon enough!

tarl1975
31-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Some girls keep working life and personal life separate. Remember, they are paid to have sex and until they are ready, they won't be giving it away freely.

Happyas
31-08-2013, 12:21 PM
A wl will see how many punters in a shift?
The answer depends on how popular the shop and wl is, they could be with four punters or ten depending on session lengths and if they go all out it would be draining physically and emotionally by the end off the day also what is their diet like at work do they eat correctly or is it junk food and redbulls to keep energy levels up.at the end of the day all they want to do is wind down have a decent meal and relax in the company of someone who cares for them (if in a relationship) the sex with them will follow at some point and will be a better more intimate time than someone placing undue expectations on them " because you spent all day on your back now spend allnight on it ".

jellyshots
02-09-2013, 10:41 PM
I think if you are kind, gentle and respectful, they give you about as much sex as in a normal relationship. My situation is different because I talk about ML's not WL's but I also get gf's who ask me how to make their HJ skills better. Presumably, so they can get better tips. No skin of my nose - I'm happy to be their crash test dummy.

Isis
02-09-2013, 11:13 PM
A wl will see how many punters in a shift?
The answer depends on how popular the shop and wl is, they could be with four punters or ten depending on session lengths and if they go all out it would be draining physically and emotionally by the end off the day also what is their diet like at work do they eat correctly or is it junk food and redbulls to keep energy levels up.at the end of the day all they want to do is wind down have a decent meal and relax in the company of someone who cares for them (if in a relationship) the sex with them will follow at some point and will be a better more intimate time than someone placing undue expectations on them " because you spent all day on your back now spend allnight on it ".

I really liked this reply you gave 'Happy', as I personally resonated with this. I am sure each ML/WL has their own individual & differing opinion, but from me a big "high five"... As your right on the $$

:red_heart: Isis :red_heart:

Skepti10
02-09-2013, 11:22 PM
damn you're the hardest working WL ever haha! Working all day then you go home, type up all these thoughtful messages, which makes you ever busier the next day!