PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Angela then Nana (fucking awesome!)

ilovefs
31-08-2013, 03:04 PM
xxx xxx xxx

spitzer
01-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Awesome fucking too

IExperiment
02-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 30 August 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business : 10am untill late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Short, slim, size 6 or 8.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China,

Services Provided : Kissing, FS,

Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : 30th Aug 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : 30 'something' I'd say (or maybe she told me but a gentleman never tells LOL)

Size/shape : Slim, great curve, approx 160cm about size 6 to 8 C cup breasts, NEWLY TUCKED TUMMY!!!

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, Full Service, GFE.

Value for money/recommend? : Shit yeah.

Heres a quick run down on todays happenings!

I've blown my the last 3 days running, twice in a hooker, once in my hand Ha Ha. But silly me thought I'd still be able to cum on a 4th day in a row which I don't think has happened for quite some time. Just not virile enough, even though I'm relatively young (under 40).

Tried to see Angela on Wednesday but she was busy so that's when I fucked Mimi. Today I called first to see when she was free (free would be nice actually), and she was available 12.15. As it was 10.30 I decided to do a few things I had planned that I never seem to do when I get balls deep in a hooker first thing in the morning.

I turn up on the dot at 12.15 and I'm ushered into the room. The fucking tiny room at the end. Again! Angela is soon in and I'm showered and on the bed. A little chit chat, I haven't seen her for a few weeks and she's been away, so it was nice to see her and chat to her. Before long we where kissing, then I just wanted to be inside her. When mini-me was ready I went to get inside her. She was as tight as a fishes arse (thinks its from not having much sex for a while) so I actually had to lube up slightly. Once I was ins in I did my usual. That is, long, slow strokes, slightly varying in speed. I'd speed up for a little while, then slow down again etc etc. This was driving her nuts and during this time she had 2 orgasms during the speed up times. My job was done. Now it was hers. I continue to fuck but got a bit hot. Its a hot day today and that small room is dreadful at the best of times let alone when its 27/28 outside. I decide I want to try a position I never have, and that's me sitting legs open, her sitting on top of my cock in the same position, with us holding each other. It was very nice sitting up holding each other, just rocking in and out.

Soon she suggested she fuck me so lowered herself on me cowgirl. We did this for a while and then she was hot and sweaty. We had a rest, laying chatting, and she is a lovely girl. Angela is one of the only longer term 64 girls I still like to see regularly. Even though she may not be considered by everyone to be the hottest girl in the shop, there is something nice about that rapport you build up with someone after a while. And lets face it, she isn't ugly by any means and with her new nip and tuck her body is great for her age too. I've fucked a LOT worse!!!

Soon it was time to start again and I continued to fuck her for a while longer. Time was close to up and she suggested a HJ to finish off. I said no thanks, as I had another plan!

Off I trot after a shower and stop at reception to talk to Sophie.

Wouldn't you know it, Nana was actually free. I would not have put money on that at all given I know she is already a very popular girl. With good reason. She fucks good!

I ask Sophie if I can see Nana, hand over more money and off I go.

Once in the room I shower again, we are soon on the bed chatting nicely. I think she's relaxed a little more and it was nice to talk to her. But I wasn't there to talk.

We started by kissing, DFK of course, then well, I got ready and fucked her deep, long and hard and blew a big load. All over red rover. I think the combination of Angela getting me horny for an hour, plus a little rest between finishing and starting with Nana was what worked. I've done it before some time ago going to another shop after not cumming at 64. Haven't done it for years though.

Showered, chatted, dressed and I was out in 30min. Sophie was good enough to give a little refund as I had paid for an hour.

Am I happy. Fuck yeah, today was one of the best fucks (combination) I've had in a long time.

Thank you Angela and Nana. I will see you again!!

PS. My initial review of Nana she was good but didn't knock my socks off.....I can say she must have been nervous on her first day or something because on this occasion she was a delight to spend time with. Angela better be careful, Nana might just become my latest regular.....:cool2:

Nice report Ilovefs I wanted to see Nana too.

tarenpoint64
15-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Nana - Asian SuperModel
21 year old Busty C Cup Slim long leggy young smooth milky soft skin Chinese Super Goddess. Joanne lookalike. :startle::love::thirst::prettiness::slobber:

Bookings are ESSENTIAL as she is in Demand!

Click here to see her photos >>>> http://www.magmodels64.com/nana.html
sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725
http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilies/blacy/red_heart.png

http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/8908708_orig.jpg