Pussy: Shaved

Roster:

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Scores:
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 8/10

I went to 45 George around 4.30pm yesterday. Wanted to see Barbie. Barbie was with another guy 5 minutes before me. Bad luck. So check out other three girls - Shirley, Sasa and Sunny. At that time, just feel like to make a few calls. Decided to come back in one hour to see Barbie.

Came back at 5.25pm, waited for 10 mins. Barbie came to say hi. Not as pretty as I thought, but I would say good-looking. and you could say the wildness from her face and body. Chit-chat started from the milk-tea. It turned out to be coffee in the cup for milk-tea. We talked longer than I usually do, around 8-10mins.

CBJ was great. These Taiwanese girls are good at put on condom with mouth and sucking. I didn't feel much difference. I said I am ready. She jumped on me in a second. It has never been that quick for me. In other sessions, girls usually get the condom out, put on your dick, which takes 30 seconds. I like the way Barbie does. I say girls should follow this process. At least, they could have condom ready before BJ.

I heard Barbie is wild. Didn't feel the wildness much in my session. Started from CG, after 2mins, She said she couldn't ride me cos I am thin. Alright, no problem. I like to do it in missionary cos I can see girls' faces and bodies. All standard route. I'll just stop it here.

To sum up, I feel we are like fuck buddies. I think I may see her again if there are no more nice girls on my list. haha

45George
06-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Sexy & Wild Barbie

Today @ 45 George

12pm