PDA

View Full Version : September Promotion 329 king st Newtown

CBD Posh
31-08-2013, 10:42 PM
New opening for CBD Posh sister shop Crown on king! 329 king st Newtown !
September hot promotion, $5 off 30 mins and 10$ off 45 mins and one hour session to all our aus99 members, ask for our friendly manager Sonia to receive the discount.
Young attractive staff Asian and Aussie 7 days offer outstanding massage service!

Skepti10
31-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Is Sonia going to be there tomorrow afternoon? Might have to give it a try (with the discount it'll be $40/45?)

CBD Posh
31-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Is Sonia going to be there tomorrow afternoon? Might have to give it a try (with the discount it'll be $40/45?)
Yeah bro, the manager will be there, 45 mins will be $40, and one hour $50 after discount. Just mention AUS 99 or Syd99.

wachumba
01-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Is the $50/hr for the aussie and euro girls as well during the promotion?

CBD Posh
01-09-2013, 01:09 PM
For Aussie girls they charge $10 more massage fees, so after discount will be 60 per hour. 50 for 45 mins. Monday and Tuesday we have super model look Crystal working, so bookings are essential for her!

syd_p1e
01-09-2013, 01:54 PM
For Aussie girls they charge $10 more massage fees, so after discount will be 60 per hour. 50 for 45 mins. Monday and Tuesday we have super model look Crystal working, so bookings are essential for her!

Do you have other girls information and roster?

CBD Posh
01-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Yes, today we have gorgeous Taiwanese Zoe 20 yo lovely young busty and petite, great service. Chinese Emma 24yo, classy office lady look, and curvy kiwi girl from New Zealand Ivana, you find your type here.

Skepti10
01-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Is Crystal aussie or asian? Can you PM me a picture? I think I can find some spare change and go for the $50/1hr deal! :D

CBD Posh
01-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Is Crystal aussie or asian? Can you PM me a picture? I think I can find some spare change and go for the $50/1hr deal! :D

She is Aussie, her fees after discount is 60 for the hour, bro. I will upload a photo of her for you guys to see!

wachumba
02-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Cant wait to see the photo of Crystal. I might be persuaded to try your shop.

CBD Posh
02-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Photo of crystal

CBD Posh
02-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Photo of crystal
That's the model work she did with oversea fashion company! She also has a beautiful face I can't reveal here!

nobombs
02-09-2013, 01:55 PM
That's the model work she did with oversea fashion company! She also has a beautiful face I can't reveal here!

Is she working today?? What time?

CBD Posh
02-09-2013, 01:58 PM
She works till 8pm. Please call to make bookings for her bro.

Skepti10
02-09-2013, 04:36 PM
She works till 8pm. Please call to make bookings for her bro.

Not that this is super important :p but has she worked in one of these shops before? Any legit massage experience?

CBD Posh
02-09-2013, 06:12 PM
She is new to this, looks like million dollar babe , never worked in other shops, try her as long as she lasts, she used to work as a model only, but we gave her adequate training for massage, meanwhile she can do good relaxation massage.

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2013, 06:22 PM
She is new to this, looks like million dollar babe , never worked in other shops, try her as long as she lasts, she used to work as a model only, but we gave her adequate training for massage, meanwhile she can do good relaxation massage.

May be I should see her and give her some lessons ...............lol

Hammerhead
02-09-2013, 06:26 PM
My advise would be to try her out ASAP.

Once she finds out what is expected of her, she will think a fashion shoot with a pervy photographer is a much better proposition!

CBD Posh
03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
My advise would be to try her out ASAP.

Once she finds out what is expected of her, she will think a fashion shoot with a pervy photographer is a much better proposition!
Call to book her bros, she is special!

Mozilla
03-09-2013, 03:38 PM
i dont get how a oversea model would come down to sydney to massage and give hand jobs? what is she doing wrong which resort her to wack men off?? she must be really shit at her job or shes a crack head?

plus i think for a non-asian to work in an asian shop means shes doing it cheap so whats the catch? sorry im just surprised and puzzled...

wachumba
03-09-2013, 03:47 PM
I was thinking the same and doesnt make sense to me either. Would help if a current photo of Crystal in the shop was posted even with face not showing

CBD Posh
03-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Modeling work is just part time for Crystal, she is Aussie and a uni student, not a crack head, she is very healthy looking girl, many Aussie guys are very surprised to see her working here, they offer her fat tips way more than she asked for, she makes good money by not working too hard, guys treat her nicely she likes working with us so far, she is down to earth, we like her, she gets along great with everybody, we are lucky to have her.

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 04:33 PM
i dont get how a oversea model would come down to sydney to massage and give hand jobs? what is she doing wrong which resort her to wack men off?? she must be really shit at her job or shes a crack head?

plus i think for a non-asian to work in an asian shop means shes doing it cheap so whats the catch? sorry im just surprised and puzzled...

Well, surely someone would have tried Crystal by now, people are either holding back and not willing to share - which could only mean that Crystal is good, if she is not, I'm sure we would hear something already.

Reading back, Posh never actually said how old is Crystal, so don't expect she is under 30 (IMHO), and if she is a MILF, then working in a massage shop is probably not a bad way to make a living if she doesn't want to work for some of the cheaper cauc shops. And not every woman in Sydney would know all the shops, FS or MS, Asian or Cauc like the people in these forums. May be she knows someone who knows someone who works in the industry who know POSH !!

Just my two cents

cheers

ps. if Newtown is not that far away, I'm happy to walk down to the shop and check her out and report back !! Where is brother Charlie ?? in times like this !

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Modeling work is just part time for Crystal, she is Aussie and a uni student, not a crack head, she is very healthy looking girl, many Aussie guys are very surprised to see her working here, they offer her fat tips way more than she asked for, she makes good money by not working too hard, guys treat her nicely she likes working with us so far, she is down to earth, we like her, she gets along great with everybody, we are lucky to have her.

Hi Brother Posh,

Thanks for clarifying, I have a few questions, may be on behalf of everyone:

Regarding Crystal:

1. How old is she ?
2. What is her Cups size, natural ?
3. she is a size 8, 10, 12......??

Cheers

:question:

wachumba
03-09-2013, 05:27 PM
In a previous thread, the claim was that Crystal was Euro and 19, now shes Aussie?
Link to thread http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37482-Star-lineup-329king-st-newtown&p=408192#post408192

Mozilla
03-09-2013, 05:30 PM
holes are now coming out... at the end of the day.. its only 60/hr so maybe I or anyone willing should take a punt and share. if you have share cause sharing is caring!

In a previous thread, the claim was that Crystal was Euro and 19, now shes Aussie?
Link to thread http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37482-Star-lineup-329king-st-newtown&p=408192#post408192

CBD Posh
03-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi, bro
here is her description 19 yo, size 7 bust 10D, 5'11 Latino Aussie mix. Dark large eyes, good personality, bubbly very smart and articulate first year law student.
One thing I have to mention here is she doesn't see Indians or smelly guys, haha. And extra is not guaranteed with Crystal, she turned down a few guys as far as I know. She likes intelligent well presented bros.

wilisno
03-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Well ! Naturalization perhaps ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Hi, bro
here is her description 19 yo, size 7 bust 10D, 5'11 Latino Aussie mix. Dark large eyes, good personality, bubbly very smart and articulate first year law student.
One thing I have to mention here is she doesn't see Indians or smelly guys, haha. And extra is not guaranteed with Crystal, she turned down a few guys as far as I know. She likes intelligent well presented bros.

5' 11" wow, I hope when she greets me, she is not wearing high heels !! I will be feeling very little !!

Sounds great brother Posh, she'll do me !

Can any brother enlighten me what is 10D ?? like 34, 35, 36?

And when you said extra is not guaranteed, can I at least get a nude HJ @$50.00 ??

Cheers

:smile:

CBD Posh
03-09-2013, 05:53 PM
holes are now coming out... at the end of the day.. its only 60/hr so maybe I or anyone willing should take a punt and share. if you have share cause sharing is caring!
What holes are? Bro I don't get it ? She is Spanish Aussie , isn't Spain in Europe? She was born here, she is Aussie or is she not? Haha, you guys trying to find fault with my posts?

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 06:03 PM
What holes are? Bro I don't get it ? She is Spanish Aussie , isn't Spain in Europe? She was born here, she is Aussie or is she not? Haha, you guys trying to find fault with my posts?

I have confidence with brother Posh, I went to CBD three times and saw three different girls and I was never let down, and judging the way the shops are going, I don't think they will do any false advertising, why risk when you are already winning !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

ps. I did ask some question too, not because I don't trust him, just like to know more thats all.........haha................especially the 10 D ? and I hope she is natural too !!

CBD Posh
03-09-2013, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;409205]I have confidence with brother Posh, I went to CBD three times and saw three different girls and I was never let down, and judging the way the shops are going, I don't think they will do any false advertising, why risk when you are already winning !!

Just my two cents

Totally agreed bro , false advertising always do more harm than good to any business, we believe honesty goes a long way,
as our crystal is hot, special and stunning, however unlike most seasoned Asian MLs, she is not so predicable and compliant with service. Can be even picky sometimes much to my dismay. So service wise, I highly recommend our Asian MLs.

lockhart
03-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Have been visiting CBD Posh for a long while .. CDB Posh does not hype and hyped its girls/services. Have confidence with CBD Posh.
5' 11 haha not an issue !. Presentable ... is subjective though. Hopefully by treating her nicely with respects will make an impact..!

Hi, bro
here is her description 19 yo, size 7 bust 10D, 5'11 Latino Aussie mix. ......extra is not guaranteed.. . She likes intelligent well presented bros.

[QUOTE=CBD Posh;409224..... false advertising always do more harm than good to any business, we believe honesty goes a long way,
as our crystal is hot, special and stunning, however unlike most seasoned Asian MLs, she is not so predicable and compliant with service. Can be even picky sometimes much to my dismay. So service wise, I highly recommend our Asian MLs.[/QUOTE]

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Really? I went to the CBD place on Quay on Sunday and the girl there looked at least 30, and bad teeth?

Maybe I just got unlucky?

CBD Posh
03-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Have been visiting CBD Posh for a long while .. CDB Posh does not hype and hyped its girls/services. Have confidence with CBD Posh.
5' 11 haha not an issue !. Presentable ... is subjective though. Hopefully by treating her nicely with respects will make an impact..!

She is a sucker for nice gentle men.

CBD Posh
03-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Really? I went to the CBD place on Quay on Sunday and the girl there looked at least 30, and bad teeth?

Maybe I just got unlucky?
You might've mistaken our receptionist for ML. Bro

nobombs
04-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Hey guys.. i did see Crystal on monday.. she is hot as described, didnt ask for her age.. long dark hair, tone body.. she is relatively new to this kind of business.. easy to talk to.. and yes she mentioned that she is studying law.. again since she is new.. dont expect too much of her..massage will become better i hope with more experience.. one downside she didnt give me nude hj.. only fully clothed hj for $20.. dunno whether she ever give nude to anyone elsr.. but i'll be dying to see her body looks really sexyyy.. might be bro posh could persuade her do nude hj.. or ask her to wear sexier clothes like lingerie if she only wanna do hj.. or else it will be hard to get hard hahaha

nobombs
04-09-2013, 01:54 AM
I was pretty crazy last monday.. since failing to see Crystal's nude body.. so i decided to go to quay st store.. welcomed by i forgot who, pretty sure chinese wearing red dress.. did half n hour, paid 50 another 50 for nude hj.. and guess whattt.. she didnt gave me the $15 change for the first 50 dollar i gave... but i just realised it when i walked half way back to broadway .. dunno whether she intentionally or accidentally not giving me the change.. :( :( bad luck

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Hey guys.. i did see Crystal on monday.. she is hot as described, didnt ask for her age.. long dark hair, tone body.. she is relatively new to this kind of business.. easy to talk to.. and yes she mentioned that she is studying law.. again since she is new.. dont expect too much of her..massage will become better i hope with more experience.. one downside she didnt give me nude hj.. only fully clothed hj for $20.. dunno whether she ever give nude to anyone elsr.. but i'll be dying to see her body looks really sexyyy.. might be bro posh could persuade her do nude hj.. or ask her to wear sexier clothes like lingerie if she only wanna do hj.. or else it will be hard to get hard hahaha

Thanks brother Nobombs,

A foundation member has spoken, that's good enough for me!

Crystal is a go then!

Btw , is her HJ any good ??

wachumba
04-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the report Nobombs, would you go back and see Crystal if she only give clothed hj? Was there much of a tease during the massage and before going for the hj?

nobombs
04-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Thanks brother Nobombs,

A foundation member has spoken, that's good enough for me!

Crystal is a go then!

Btw , is her HJ any good ??

I would say its pretty average.. cause im not used to get a fully clothed hj eventhough she is hot.. still need to see wat behind the clothes to really enjoy it.. so bro AHLUNGOR please get her naked n give us the news lol

nobombs
04-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the report Nobombs, would you go back and see Crystal if she only give clothed hj? Was there much of a tease during the massage and before going for the hj?

Hi bro wachumba,

For now i would hold to go back seeing Crystal.. maybe she still new and not used to nude hj.. hope as time goes by she will be more willing to do it.. again im not sure wherher she is not giving because its me :( or not to anyone.. teasing not really but we talked quite a lot.. my suggestion for her.. she need to lose herself a bit, more relax, use sexier clothes like lingerie or bikini.. so when i see more people getting nude hj from her.. definitely goin back... now im bit afraid to try the kiwi n the euro ones.. might not get nude hj as well

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 09:46 AM
I would say its pretty average.. cause im not used to get a fully clothed hj eventhough she is hot.. still need to see wat behind the clothes to really enjoy it.. so bro AHLUNGOR please get her naked n give us the news lol

Sounds very similar to the old Michelle at 501 !

Beautiful girl, good massage, free HJ which is decent but no clothes off and no touching although it was quite obvious that she has a big rack underneath ! I think lots of punters have seen Michelle plenty of times but no success, may be only brother Charlie ??

But at least Crystal is getting the $20 tip while Michelle gets nothing - supposedly but I think plenty of punters tipped her anyway - like me - feel sorry for her, such a lovely girl jerking me off for nothing !

Hopefully Crystal will come to the party!

Cheers

CBD Posh
04-09-2013, 10:38 AM
I was pretty crazy last monday.. since failing to see Crystal's nude body.. so i decided to go to quay st store.. welcomed by i forgot who, pretty sure chinese wearing red dress.. did half n hour, paid 50 another 50 for nude hj.. and guess whattt.. she didnt gave me the $15 change for the first 50 dollar i gave... but i just realised it when i walked half way back to broadway .. dunno whether she intentionally or accidentally not giving me the change.. :( :( bad luck
Don't worry bro, I think the girl might forget to give you the change,but we know who she is , we'll get you the change back! Please pm me! My apologies.

Skepti10
04-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Don't worry bro, I think the girl might forget to give you the change,but we know who she is , we'll get you the change back! Please pm me! My apologies.

Dude your customer service is second to none! very tempted to come by every chance I get!

wachumba
04-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks again Nobombs. Think I will wait to see if she at least does nude hj before I try.
I dropped in last night to try to see her but she was busy. I dropped in last week to see Tina too but while she was hot, she said she only did hj too so pased. Tina has a great body. Very slim but with at least c cups. Face is nice but I didnt think she would he model standard.

asahi
04-09-2013, 03:55 PM
I used to be a regular at 501 & 532 but they have really gone down hill in recent months.

I thought I would try 329 King Street.

Last Friday I saw Crystal - she is STUNNING! Really gorgeous, talkative and seems nice. I paid for the 1 hour session and took the offer of a extra ($20). However the session ended after 30 minutes.

I was a little pissed of at that but she was sniffing a little bit and I put if down to her not feeling 100%.

Today I just finished a session with Lola. Another nice girl and also extras on offer. This session ended after 35 minutes.

I pointed to the clock on asked Lola what's going on. She was still nice about it but just shrugged her shoulders and said "over".

So now I've just got the shits and feel this is really bad. I was going to ask for my money back but I didn't want to have to get into an argument.

Brothers if you visit - DO NOT take a 1 hour session. Best to stick with 30 minutes IMO.

CBD Posh
04-09-2013, 04:31 PM
I used to be a regular at 501 & 532 but they have really gone down hill in recent months.

Last Friday I saw Crystal - she is STUNNING! Really gorgeous, talkative and seems nice. I paid for the 1 hour session and took the offer of a extra ($20). However the session ended after 30 minutes.

I was a little pissed of at that but she was sniffing a little bit and I put if down to her not feeling 100%.

Today I just finished a session with Lola. Another nice girl and also extras on offer. This session ended after 35 minutes.

I pointed to the clock on asked Lola what's going on. She was still nice about it but just shrugged her shoulders and said "over".

So now I've just got the shits and feel this is really bad. I was going to ask for my money back but I didn't want to have to get into an argument.

Brothers if you visit - DO NOT take a 1 hour session. Best to stick with 30 minutes IMO.

Sorry bro, is it one hour session today with Lola? Or 45 mins? Did she short change you for over 15 mins? If that's the case, we'll fix it for you and refund you the time you didn't stay. Or extend your next visit to longer seesion.

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 04:40 PM

Hi brother asahi

Thanks for sharing,

I have a few questions:

1. With Crystal, so you paid $20 for a clothed HJ right? How was it ?

2. For Lola, is she a white girl or Asian, how she looks and body? what extras you got from her and how much ?

Sorry to hear that you were short changed for time, still interested to know if the girls and the services were worth it ??

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Sorry bro, is it one hour session today with Lola? Or 45 mins? Did she short change you for over 15 mins? If that's the case, we'll fix it for you and refund you the time you didn't stay. Or extend your next visit to longer seesion.

Hi brother Posh,

May be you should put a couple of your receptionist/manager from CBD to Newtown and set up everything properly !

Pretty sure the CBD shop is running like clockworks by now.

Just my two cents

Cheers

CBD Posh
04-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Yes, bro, we'll put receptions on site in Newtown shop, to make sure it won't happen again!

BigBoy
04-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I don't care how good looking the girl is, I'm not going to take my gear off while she stays clothed.. Makes me too uncomfortable..

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 05:23 PM
I don't care how good looking the girl is, I'm not going to take my gear off while she stays clothed.. Makes me too uncomfortable..

But all the massage sessions in RnT shops started off with the MLs still fully clothed and you on the table butt naked, is it not ??

Usually she won't get naked (if that's on offer!) until the half way mark !!

Just wondering

Cheers

BigBoy
04-09-2013, 05:28 PM

Just wondering

Cheers

You have to sweet talk them into getting naked upfront ;-)

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 05:49 PM
You have to sweet talk them into getting naked upfront ;-)

Well then, if you manage to do that to your MLs, you are a much better man than me brother !!

Skepti10
04-09-2013, 06:10 PM
But all the massage sessions in RnT shops started off with the MLs still fully clothed and you on the table butt naked, is it not ??

Just wondering

Cheers

I usually suggest they do part 2 first :D

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 07:36 PM
I usually suggest they do part 2 first :D

Ok, that will work too!

I did that a few times myself - only when my back is not playing up though!

Or when I only want a quickie 30 min then there will be No part I as well.

Cheers

mista
04-09-2013, 07:42 PM
I think mls should be Naked upfront!

rooter
04-09-2013, 08:07 PM
CFNM can be pretty hot sometimes.
Especially if the ML is wearing normal skimpy street clothes like shorts and a tank top or a summer dress or whatever.
Its a good tease and a mind game; I often think: has she got a shaved pussy, trimmed or natural? pink nipples or brown? Etc.
And then all is revealed for the finale.

asahi
05-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Hi brother asahi

Thanks for sharing,

I have a few questions:

1. With Crystal, so you paid $20 for a clothed HJ right? How was it ?

2. For Lola, is she a white girl or Asian, how she looks and body? what extras you got from her and how much ?

Sorry to hear that you were short changed for time, still interested to know if the girls and the services were worth it ??

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

1. $20 for a clothed HJ - correct. It was ok. Would have been better naked (and I did offer) but it's going to be hard to crack that ice.

2. Lola said she was from Malaysia. Looks great and awesome body. Extra's was B2B for $70 (expensive).

I'm going to go with Crystal yes - cause she is really good looking. But for me a one time thing.

For Lola - no. $70 was pretty expensive for a pretty weak B2B and to be short changed 25 minutes - that just left a bad impression on me.

asahi
05-09-2013, 12:17 AM

For both Lola and Crystal it was a one hour booking.

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2013, 11:15 AM
May be I can speak on behalf of the RnT brothers here who would like to visit 329B. we are not asking for too much, we all love to try Euro/Aussie girl in a Chinese RnT shop, and we don't all want FS or BJ and stuff like that, may be just a simple happy ending, nude or topless at least and perhaps a little no harm kisses here and there - may be something like this ??

Can you deliver ??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/31f9ec4afe64d70560f725a59f70c667/tumblr_mj3jxzWKKg1s3fx2xo1_500.gif

CBD Posh
05-09-2013, 03:35 PM
For both Lola and Crystal it was a one hour booking.
We'll refund you in case that we suspect Lola lied to us that it was 45 mins session, and you paid her only 45 for the tip.
She is new and we only put her on trial basis, posh shops has zero tolerance for the intentional short changing customers crap. Thanks bro for the feedback, please accept our apologies along with refund!

fresh
05-09-2013, 06:07 PM
I had a 45 minute session with Crystal today and felt like I should make a report. It's been some time, but this deserves it.

Rose made me love 329b. I was there every Monday. Wasn't she special? She is gone. Apparently far away, I was told. It's a great shame.

After speaking with Sonia, I was quoted $50 for 45 minutes with Crystal. $20 tips.

Crystal is certainly as hot as you could want. And you will freak out when she walks into the room after so many Chinese MILFs. Really, I did a double take.

She is nice enough, but doesn't know anything about massage. That doesn't matter, I guess, because she is a knockout.

I went to the bank first to get the exact money. I don't like to have more in the wallet because you can be sure it won't be there when I leave - either from tips or staying an extra 15 minutes. So I went in with the $70 and paid upfront.

Here it goes down hill. I paid Crystal $60 and got 30 minutes. Leaving me $10 in the wallet. Do the math. Before you ask, no HJ. Just clothed massage for 30 minutes. $60.

When she finished the massage she left the room. I got dressed and looked at the time.. wha? I went out and asked her prices, and the conversation went like this:
"so, what are the prices again?"
"my price is 45 minutes for $60"
"right, cause Sonia said it was $50"
"well it's not"
"ok, well I paid $60"
"good. so what's the problem?"
"ummm, only half an hour has passed"
"here, look. these are my prices ok. does that answer your question?"
"yes and no"

Sadly it was all a bit standoff-ish and Sonia wasn't around to talk to.
So finally, what can I say? I got ripped off from a super hot girl whose service is miles away from the old girls at 329b.

I'm sure she will be good for one off business. She said that guys are tipping her a lot. I won't even say how much, but shame on you rich bastard... you know who you are.

wachumba
05-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Its too bad Crystal service doesnt match her looks. Glad I missed her.

CBD Posh
05-09-2013, 11:22 PM
I had a 45 minute session with Crystal today and felt like I should make a report. It's been some time, but this deserves it.

Rose made me love 329b. I was there every Monday. Wasn't she special? She is gone. Apparently far away, I was told. It's a great shame.

After speaking with Sonia, I was quoted $50 for 45 minutes with Crystal. $20 tips.

Crystal is certainly as hot as you could want. And you will freak out when she walks into the room after so many Chinese MILFs. Really, I did a double take.

She is nice enough, but doesn't know anything about massage. That doesn't matter, I guess, because she is a knockout.

I went to the bank first to get the exact money. I don't like to have more in the wallet because you can be sure it won't be there when I leave - either from tips or staying an extra 15 minutes. So I went in with the $70 and paid upfront.

Here it goes down hill. I paid Crystal $60 and got 30 minutes. Leaving me $10 in the wallet. Do the math. Before you ask, no HJ. Just clothed massage for 30 minutes. $60.

When she finished the massage she left the room. I got dressed and looked at the time.. wha? I went out and asked her prices, and the conversation went like this:
"so, what are the prices again?"
"my price is 45 minutes for $60"
"right, cause Sonia said it was $50"
"well it's not"
"ok, well I paid $60"
"good. so what's the problem?"
"ummm, only half an hour has passed"
"here, look. these are my prices ok. does that answer your question?"
"yes and no"

Sadly it was all a bit standoff-ish and Sonia wasn't around to talk to.
So finally, what can I say? I got ripped off from a super hot girl whose service is miles away from the old girls at 329b.

I'm sure she will be good for one off business. She said that guys are tipping her a lot. I won't even say how much, but shame on you rich bastard... you know who you are.

Only if we knew your are a huge fan of Rose, we could've dissuaded you to see Crystal! There is no way you can compare service of Crystal to that of Rose, the service queen, except that Rose is more than 30 years older than Crystal. You are right, bro, their services, ages and looks are miles away!
Rose is a darling, it's sad to let her go due to her age.

It's much harder for us to turn mature ladies into fountain of youth than to teach stunning young girls to give good massage.
BTW, our young Aussie MLs do charge &10 more than Asian because they are rarity!
They charge $45 for 30 mins, 60 for 45mins and 70 for one hour, tips are same as Asian ladies.
Good Or bad about Crystal? It depends on what you are looking for, youth and beauty? Top class! service? So so.
Bros who are into great service, I won't recommend Crystal, as I mentioned in my previous posts.

wachumba
05-09-2013, 11:53 PM
What happened to the $10 discount for 45 & 60min that you said we got? This would make it $50 for 45 min or $60 for 1 hour that fresh was told by the receptionist.

CBD Posh
06-09-2013, 12:05 AM
What happened to the $10 discount for 45 & 60min that you said we got? This would make it $50 for 45 min or $60 for 1 hour that fresh was told by the receptionist.

Bro Fresh didn't inform us he was an AUS 99 member when he saw Crystal, the discount offer is exclusive for 99 members, not to everybody, we just found out after he posted.

neil98
06-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Hey Fresh,

Rose is not a long distance away, only as far as Crows Nest and Dee Why. If this place is going to discriminate on the basis of age, I suggest you give it a miss and see Rose elsewhere, as I have begun to do.

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Hey Fresh,

Rose is not a long distance away, only as far as Crows Nest and Dee Why. If this place is going to discriminate on the basis of age, I suggest you give it a miss and see Rose elsewhere, as I have begun to do.

I have never tried Rose here but a while back tried a few MILFs who are pretty good with massage and services. Helen aka Annie from 501 and Yuki !

I think in most shops these days they have a combinations of young and MILFs, and there are some shops prefer to go all youth policy and doing well: 316 Central, Silver Fox and CBD Posh are the examples.

Some shops such as Snow Lotus , Stanmore and QVB are half and half perhaps (still more young girls than matured) but offering good consistent services across the board and gave punters more choices !

The good thing is, all these shops are very well reviewed, they all provide up to date roster and all run by good responsible owners/mamasans so it takes a lot of the risks from RnT shops out of the equation and I think we RnT punters as a whole are benefiting from them!

Just my two cents!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Hey Fresh,

Hi brother Neil

If you are into more experienced ML with great skills and services I recommend you to try Mimi and Lisa from Stanmore and Lisa (different girl) and Candy from QVB , absolute Master Class !

Just my four cents

Cheers

CBD Posh
06-09-2013, 02:24 PM
I was thinking the same and doesnt make sense to me either. Would help if a current photo of Crystal in the shop was posted even with face not showing
Photo of Crystal, I hope soon will persuade her to provide better 3482service!

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 02:46 PM
It is quite clear now that Crystal is a young and hot hot hot Aussie girl working in a Chinese RnT shop doing massage at only $10 more and you can get HJ only from this hottie.

So apart from no nude and no other extras, it's still good value if you like to spend time with such a high quality Aussie girl!

As long as punters are aware what is on offer. Then it's up to the individual to decide if it is worth see Crystal !!

I have a feeling that a fair few of the punters still would visit 329b and have a taste!

Lets hope Crystal will realise sooner that she could have made a lot more money by taking clothes off or offering more extras , most importantly , it's a free country, the ML has a choice and so are the customers.

Cheers

CBD Posh
06-09-2013, 02:54 PM
It is quite clear now that Crystal is a young and hot hot hot Aussie girl working in a Chinese RnT shop doing massage at only $10 more and you can get HJ only from this hottie.

So apart from no nude and no other extras, it's still good value if you like to spend time with such a high quality Aussie girl!

As long as punters are aware what is on offer. Then it's up to the individual to decide if it is worth see Crystal !!

I have a feeling that a fair few of the punters still would visit 329b and have a taste!

Lets hope Crystal will realise sooner that she could have made a lot more money by taking clothes off or offering more extras , most importantly , it's a free country, the ML has a choice and so are the customers.

Cheers
Bros who have eyes for beauty queen, i highly recommend Crystal, for service queen, please book our Asian masseuse in stead!

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Bros who have eyes for beauty queen, i highly recommend Crystal, for service queen, please book our Asian masseuse in stead!

Haha, Brother Posh,

Very nicely put!

The problem is, most brothers would like to see a naked Beauty Queen !!

I do have an idea though, just for argument sake, say the Posha girl Chloe is also working at 329B, then I will book Crystal for 30 min just to have a chat with her and admire her beauty and body (over clothes........lol), then move on to another 30 min session immediately after with the lovely Chloe and have what I really want - this way, I wouldn't be in a hanging mode !! and then as soon as Crystal realises what Chloe or any other MLs making are three times more money, she may change her mind........haha

Just a thought

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey sister Crystal, please watch and learn !! Only top off is OK by me !!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f20844e8d847b9d2f7e44008ecc69a91/tumblr_mk6n77OfOZ1rfa2ogo1_500.gif

CBD Posh
06-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Haha, Brother Posh,

Very nicely put!

The problem is, most brothers would like to see a naked Beauty Queen !!

I do have an idea though, just for argument sake, say the Posha girl Chloe is also working at 329B, then I will book Crystal for 30 min just to have a chat with her and admire her beauty and body (over clothes........lol), then move on to another 30 min session immediately after with the lovely Chloe and have what I really want - this way, I wouldn't be in a hanging mode !! and then as soon as Crystal realises what Chloe or any other MLs making are three times more money, she may change her mind........haha

Just a thought

Cheers
Likewise bro,
I did have a chat with Crystal the other day, if she is unwilling to provide the service, she can always ask other masseuse to
to take it from where she's left.
I'm sure she'll come around well sooner than later!

hungabunga
06-09-2013, 07:00 PM
do let us know when she comes round to making more bros wanna cummm

-hb

wachumba
06-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Photo of Crystal, I hope soon will persuade her to provide better service!

She definitely has a very nice body. If she starts nude hj, I will be there.

What happened to Tina or other aussie girls?

CBD Posh
06-09-2013, 09:13 PM
We'll roster some new pretty Aussie girls from tomorrow!

nobombs
06-09-2013, 10:22 PM

Let us know and please put pictureee and maybe let us know whether they keen to do nude hj or not

CBD Posh
06-09-2013, 10:39 PM
She definitely has a very nice body. If she starts nude hj, I will be there.

What happened to Tina or other aussie girls?

Have you seen Tina yet?

wachumba
07-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Have you seen Tina yet?

Went in on her first day but she said she only did hj so I passed. Hoping she might change and do nude later.
That pic of Crystal looks alot like Tina.

wachumba
07-09-2013, 09:33 AM

Sounds good. Hopefully they can do nude with good service.

crum
07-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Has anything been said to crystal about short changing time? Obviously we know the situation with her level of service but it seems many brothers have been shorted time, sexy or not this needs to be addressed.

asahi
07-09-2013, 11:58 AM
We'll refund you in case that we suspect Lola lied to us that it was 45 mins session, and you paid her only 45 for the tip.
She is new and we only put her on trial basis, posh shops has zero tolerance for the intentional short changing customers crap. Thanks bro for the feedback, please accept our apologies along with refund!

Thanks dude. What details you need from me?

CBD Posh
07-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Thanks dude. What details you need from me?
Can you PM me your name bro? And just mention who you saw last time and we'll know.

CBD Posh
07-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Has anything been said to crystal about short changing time? Obviously we know the situation with her level of service but it seems many brothers have been shorted time, sexy or not this needs to be addressed.
This issue has been addressed, to Crystal, and all our new staff, it won't be a problem again.

asahi
08-09-2013, 03:16 PM
It would be unfair of me not to report on my visit to 329 King Street today.

Management and the boss were really good and this level of customer service is outstanding.

Today I saw Jessica.

She is really sexy. Great body, beautiful face and those eyes!

And very friendly. Talkative and easy to get along well with.

Jessica also knows how to massage. She really knows her stuff and she mentioned that she used to work in a shopping centre massage stall. My back was putty in her hands.

Paid $50 for b2b and it was well worth it. Jessica doesn't rush through the process but takes her time and it really ramps up the erotic factor. Did I mention her body? Stunning. Small a-cups and a killer body.

I can't recommend Jessica highly enough. She only works Sundays. I will definately be seeing her next week.

CBD Posh
09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
New pretty Aussie girl Juliet started today, fresh looking curvy size 10 very friendly good service!

CBD Posh
11-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Hi bros, we have Two beautiful Aussie girls working in our newtown shop, blond Juliet with curvy body size 10, very friendly and sweet, new and fresh, down to earth queensland girl, great service provided!

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi bros, we have Two beautiful Aussie girls working in our newtown shop, blond Juliet with curvy body size 10, very friendly and sweet, new and fresh, down to earth queensland girl, great service provided!

Have just tried this lovely Queensland country gal Juliet, review comes later!

But I just want to say this, met Sammi on my way out, wow ! She is a beauty !! Very good looking, hot hot hot body, another Posha girl !!

Cheers

CBD Posh
12-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Have just tried this lovely Queensland country gal Juliet, review comes later!

But I just want to say this, met Sammi on my way out, wow ! She is a beauty !! Very good looking, hot hot hot body, another Posha girl !!

Cheers
We have hot asian girls everyday working as well, together with Aussie young beauties, blond and brunette!

CBD Posh
26-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Photo of Roxy our blond English hottie size 8 3721

CBD Posh
27-09-2013, 04:54 PM
do let us know when she comes round to making more bros wanna cummm

-hb

Our super hottie Crystal is ready to provide better service now! This Saturday she will start!

AHLUNGOR
27-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Our super hottie Crystal is ready to provide better service now! This Saturday she will start!

Hi Brother Posh,

Are you saying what I think you are saying ??

Lady Crystal has graduated from the $20.00 tips category to the $50.00 tips !!

Confirmations please !!

CBD Posh
27-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Hi Brother Posh,

Are you saying what I think you are saying ??

Lady Crystal has graduated from the $20.00 tips category to the $50.00 tips !!

Confirmations please !!
Yes, do you want to be the first to try?

tpol
27-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Wow, now I think she will become very popular. When I saw her, I thought she was smokin hot. But the $20 tips drove me to see the others.

Posh, for my next visit, Ginger or Crystal first?

CBD Posh
28-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Bro you can try Crystal tomorrow, it's her first day to start! You can always see Ginger after.

CBD Posh
28-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Wow, now I think she will become very popular. When I saw her, I thought she was smokin hot. But the $20 tips drove me to see the others.

Posh, for my next visit, Ginger or Crystal first?
Today Crystal starts from 12, bros, please call to book her!

tonyphil55
01-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Hey Fresh,

Hey bro neil98 which shop in crows nest, there are 7 shops there.

neil98
03-10-2013, 09:32 AM
I think you will find Rose at 6/21 Willoughby Road.