PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Becky

IExperiment
01-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Well since I was tease a lot yesterday I need a quick fix.
I rang 206 to book Holly as I need something similar from the night before but decided to look the line up since they were not busy.

Becky look good for the whole packages, no wonder I realize why she got pick quite often.
There was a Thai girl Candy that also catches my eyes, but I am not sure if I will get to see her in the future.
Candy body is better than Becky all the right bumb in the right area, but decided on Becky as I noticed she fancy me in intro.

Anyway back to Becky she has nice boobs I would say almost C cup on her little frame.
Her service was really great including great BBBJ with the occasional DT and she was quite giving with DFK, at one stage we did just play with tounge to tounge gently for a while :)

Session goes ofcourse she on top for 5 minutes or more and I told her she has a small cute bum, and she wanted doggie but told her nope I go mish thanks.
So I pump her for a while and also play with her boobs until I climax.

The whole session lasted around 40 minutes and I told her I wanted to shower by my self, when I was in shower she said one more time I said no thanks I have to head off.

I would rate Becky

Face 7.5
Body 7.5 - 8
Service 8.5 - 9
BBBJ 8.5
I gave her the change so total cost was good $200 treat her well and good luck in getting good service from her which I did.

Gucci2012
01-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Well since I was tease a lot yesterday I need a quick fix.
I rang 206 to book Holly as I need something similar from the night before but decided to look the line up since they were not busy.

Becky look good for the whole packages, no wonder I realize why she got pick quite often.
There was a Thai girl Candy that also catches my eyes, but I am not sure if I will get to see her in the future.
Candy body is better than Becky all the right bumb in the right area, but decided on Becky as I noticed she fancy me in intro.

Anyway back to Becky she has nice boobs I would say almost C cup on her little frame.
Her service was really great including great BBBJ with the occasional DT and she was quite giving with DFK, at one stage we did just play with tounge to tounge gently for a while :)

Session goes ofcourse she on top for 5 minutes or more and I told her she has a small cute bum, and she wanted doggie but told her nope I go mish thanks.
So I pump her for a while and also play with her boobs until I climax.

The whole session lasted around 40 minutes and I told her I wanted to shower by my self, when I was in shower she said one more time I said no thanks I have to head off.

I would rate Becky

Face 7.5
Body 7.5 - 8
Service 8.5 - 9
BBBJ 8.5
I gave her the change so total cost was good $200 treat her well and good luck in getting good service from her which I did.

Nice AR tried to see who was available for Sunday but may be I'm too early no roster yet.... ended up having a good laugh instead. The Kyoto roster is more like a joke thread, some of them were a bit cheesy though.
:-)

Filodude
01-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Well done she must've really liked you. I like the fact that you were the one that refused her nice touch

Max Impact
01-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Well done she must've really liked you. I like the fact that you were the one that refused her nice touch

They all fall for iExperiment.

IExperiment
01-09-2013, 11:50 PM

I did not refuse her nice touch. I knew there is no way I could climax the second time in a short notice, so I prefer to safe my energy somewhere else as I told her I have to go out last night to meet with some friends.

Kyoto206
21-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Jesse here. Thank you for the AR, glad to hear you enjoyed it! come back again often! :D