PDA

View Full Version : General talk Private messages requesting information

old fat man
01-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi Bros, I have received some private requests for information about some of my punts. Most are from people with a number of posts but some are from people with no posts. I think that there is enough information available, for these people with no posts, in the AR section, so I will not respond privately to people with no posts, but to my fellow posters I think it is only right to respond.

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Hi Bros, I have received some private requests for information about some of my punts. Most are from people with a number of posts but some are from people with no posts. I think that there is enough information available, for these people with no posts, in the AR section, so I will not respond privately to people with no posts, but to my fellow posters I think it is only right to respond.

Those are fair enough requests brother! Remember you were once a baby member too .

I guess the risky types will be those members who only jointed very recently like within weeks and have a post counts less than 10!

For those I usually respectful declined their requests.

Funny enough, lots of requests from old times members (registered more than a year ago) and foundation members (who registered in March 2012 when we switched over). For them, there should be no risk. If any council people has a sleeper user name that long, well they are smarter than me!

Ps, the most requested private AR was the original review on Mimi, very proud of that!

Cheers

The master is serving on Fathers Day, why not go to see her and you won't need to read any review.......lol

Skepti10
01-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Those are fair enough requests brother! Remember you were once a baby member too .

I guess the risky types will be those members who only jointed very recently like within weeks and have a post counts less than 10!

haha damn! is that even for such people who has written up their own AR?

p.s. I wonder how one goes about getting a job as a council inspector... I don't think I would ever "catch" anyone though ;)

aussiegaigin
01-09-2013, 10:33 AM
p.s. I wonder how one goes about getting a job as a council inspector... I don't think I would ever "catch" anyone though ;)

Recently there have been a few council inspectors who didn't "catch" anyone having to explain their "failures" to ICAC

rooter
01-09-2013, 01:53 PM
I get a lot of PMs and I often don't reply.
My philosophy is that what I am comfortable discussing I do so publicly.
If I don't want to discuss something I wont do so publicly or privately.
That's just my approach - everyone is different.
There are a handful of members I trust and will give them a bit more info (but not everything), but that's as far as it goes.

kobe7
02-09-2013, 09:43 PM
I sometimes need help from the legends in this forum. I only send them pms, since I am newbie at this game or a shop that does not get an AR often e.g. Kings Court.

Punter Poontang
02-09-2013, 10:03 PM
I'd probably politely decline requests from those who only lurk, but contribute, maybe write a few AR's, and you'd be pleasantly surprised by what might end up in your Inbox .... tbh, probably picked up more useful info that way than from what's been posted for public consumption. :-)

jellyshots
02-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty forthcoming with info if I know it. I don't usually talk about paid full service in a massage shop because that's what brothels are for.

puntbook
02-09-2013, 10:09 PM
It should be remembered that this is just information about punting. No need to protect it as if it is the secret recipe for Coca Cola or some trading strategy with which you can make millions.
Need to chill out a bit and remember that everyone started out as a newbie.

jellyshots
02-09-2013, 10:16 PM
I agree, but you'll find that there are very few people who write AR's compared to people who read them. So really, there are always going to be more lurkers than writers. I don't know why, the girls are still going to get bookings whether they are written about or not. Last Saturday there were 100 guys through the doors at Kings and they pretty much have no reviews on here except the few that I've done.

old fat man
02-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks for all the responses, I had not looked at the date joined just the posts so had not considered how long they had been lurking

jellyshots
02-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Mot of the questions I get are who will do FS and how much but the problem is, I am ok with not getting FS. It just so happens that I do at my favourite shop but only because I see the girls outside of there too.

Gucci2012
03-09-2013, 12:06 AM

Don't be that guy man, help your brothers who seek your guidance be they consistent posters, lurkers, or council spys.......actually scratch that, be that guy, don't help non contributors they're like seagulls who swoop from no where trying to eat your fish n chips when your sitting at Manly beach.

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 12:17 AM
If you purport to be the King of Punts you would need to expect to get some Private Messages and it would be polite to reply to them.

Only one guy here has ignored a message that I have sent him- and its not Wilisno.

wilisno
03-09-2013, 12:20 AM
I agree, but you'll find that there are very few people who write AR's compared to people who read them. So really, there are always going to be more lurkers than writers. I don't know why, the girls are still going to get bookings whether they are written about or not. Last Saturday there were 100 guys through the doors at Kings and they pretty much have no reviews on here except the few that I've done.
That's because Syd99 is mainly for Asian shops, not for shops like King's Court, very few punters from Syd99 go to King's Court, hence no review !

If you want to find reviews for King's Court, there are other Caucasian forums like PunterPlanet etc.

jellyshots
03-09-2013, 12:37 AM
That's because Syd99 is mainly for Asian shops, not for shops like King's Court, very few punters from Syd99 go to King's Court, hence no review !

If you want to find reviews for King's Court, there are other Caucasian forums like PunterPlanet etc.
Yeah, I don't really need to find or do a review on Kings. They aren't reviewed much on any forum but they do get a lot of customers despite that. I wouldn't say that very few punters from Syd99 go there - they might be just like most of the other members who just don't post.

The nice thing about Syd99 is that anyone can post a review on any shop as long as they follow the rules.

yellow_fever
03-09-2013, 07:09 PM
It's tough to write AR's though, for those of us that mostly visit massage shops only. I very rarely go to a FS shop, and it's usually 533. There's no worries disclosing everything there. But with massage shops, I know some are licensed but most probably aren't licensed (as brothels) and I don't know which are and which aren't. According to the law, even nude massage is a sex service even if the girl never gives you a happy ending or anything. So even just saying 'yeah she got naked' well thats enough to get them in trouble. Truth is, even saying nothing we pretty much say everything. Like, if a shops on here, and there's 100 reviews talk about everything, how big the girls tits are, $50 tip, great happy ending etc then it's so obvious anyhow you don't even really need to say 'yeah i got BBBJ' or whatever, the cat's already out of the bag! I think the truth is that most councils are pretty easy on it and not that worried so long as they don't receive complaints like canterbury, sydney etc don't really mind at all, and some councils are super strict on it like ryde seems to have shut down everything basically. Like I used to go to eastwood 10 sometimes but they got very strict last year.

So yeah, when I do an AR it's almost always for a massage shop and I don't want to give too much away. I've had a few PM's from after reports and I don't mind answering, I've gotten good info from other bros that way too so it's fair enough. But yeah, not to guys with no posts.

puntbook
03-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Massage shops and MLs can't have it both ways. They want punters to know that other extras are on the menu so business picks up and they get more traffic from horny punters but yet they don't want to get into trouble with councils for being a quasi brothel.
Information travels very fast these days, which can be very good for business or possibly very bad.
I'm just a punter and consumer and I pay my cash and receive the services I want. It's not my job to protect the shop as well by not sharing any info with other punters. If I'm being paid to do the marketing and public relations for the shop then that's a different story and as we know some punters are being paid for those services.

As they say, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

jellyshots
04-09-2013, 12:34 AM
With all of the massage shops in Sydney, it's pretty clear that a blind eye is getting turned... Sometimes the girls just don't like AR's being written about them because they want to choose which punters they give extras to and for how much, if at all.

I choose to write AR's not for the shop or the girls, but mainly for my own record of the event and other punters. I consider it exactly the same as my mates sitting around having beers and them telling me who they banged, if she was hot or a starfish. I don't exactly take that info and want to cut my mate's grass but it's fun hearing about it and often you can learn something from it.