PDA

View Full Version : Other 647 Elizabeth st Monica

igloo
02-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Full or fuller report may follow... This is on the fly so excuse brevity and errors.
There is a new lady at 647, Mondays only so I thought I would do anyone looking to punt today a favour. Monica is slim size 6 with 36D bust, large sensitive nipples and slender long legs arms and fingers.

Her pussy is a dream even though there is some top growth the lips are bald. She was friendly and accommodating from the outset and once warmed up was natural top level GFE.
Great bbbj, only another couple of inches in depth would get her a perfect rating....
Sex: any position is fine, she is a little tentative at first, then went with Wizards and ilovefs gradual/ alternating methods and dividends were plentiful...
She says
its her first job in the industry (( I believe due to vibe and attitude, I disbelieve due to service and lack of nerves)
Tits are real, I thought not but didn't want to spoil things.. She is adamant
She says 24y.o. (Hmmm)
Definitely worth a visit while in this frame if mind..

Gucci2012
02-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Bro did you see Chloe? I think someone did a mistake and show her face picture with out blur. Then next day the picture was gone, she looked ok.

Skepti10
02-09-2013, 03:32 PM
You don't think she's 24? What ethnicity is she? And you?

In general I found caucasians who don't spend a lot of time with asians greatly underestimate their ages and I'm sure the ladies know this!

igloo
02-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi bro , what ethnicity are u? Monica is from Taiwan.
I am lucky coz I spend hours and hours with Asians, especially ladies. In general I would agree with your findings...
On balance given the shop, the price, the propensity of the industry to exaggerate every detail to talk up the lady I would say the stated age would have been accurate a few years ago. That said I will return to see this girl as she is a rare mix of good looks, fresh aura, good body good service= good time