Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150/ 1 hour

Size/shape : slim, 5’3" D bolt ons, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, rimming, prostate massage, anal (included), FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

This review doesn't have a happy beginning even though it had a happy ending (two to be precise).

Previously I had made a booking with a hot and wild private girl with whom I had been very much looking forward to seeing. Preparations were made, onanism was deferred (blue balls!) and imaginations ran wild. Sadly the private was forced to cancel our dalliance due to circumstances beyond her control (I shall return!) and I was left clutching at straws and myself.

Rather than taking this setback well and getting on with things I made the mistake to seek solace from my punting mentor (a sentence I never believed I would utter) who, using calculated and cunning persuasion, got me to ring Angie and to book some consolation. His words were 'you better ring now or you'll miss out', I've already nabbed Ayumi'. See? Honeyed words, twist my rubber arm.

A quick call to Angie had me locked into seeing Sakura whom I had seen in the past in a titanic rimming double with Ayumi. Arriving at the shop I was again the victim of fate when Sakura's auntie arrived whilst she was in the midst of her current booking. Now due credit to Ayumi, she came in immediately after her booking and explained the situation before departing for the day. Angie offered a reschedule next week or to wait for Tina who I'd not seen. All the while this shop was crazy-busy with several punters turning up with no booking only to be turned away. Monday's lineup is mighty popular and I deeply recommend booking. This shop is always too busy to do a line up and Angie is pretty helpful on the phone.

Only a few minutes later Angie offered me Ayumi who must've just finished wrecking a punter. Having set myself to see Sakura this was, for my purposes, most agreeable.

Ayumi's quality of service is top shelf. After a nice cat bath DFK, BBBJ, obligatory excellent rimming, I partook of Ayumi's special talent. I didn't get to explore this option in our double and let me say she is very accommodating and can really take a pounding in doggie. Shot one into the bag. This was followed up with a nice massage and tackle tickle which I cut short when the spirit and flesh were again willing. More BBBJ and rimming and, unusually for me, I called for another raincoat instead of going for an oral finish.

I maneuvered Ayumi into a position she'd used on me in our last meeting, reverse cowgirl with one finger on my prostate *bliss*. Finally into doggie when I fucked like a sex-starved maniac who'd lost two lovers only to find another, shuddering to another finish.

Ayumi is a guaranteed good punt, friendly, willing and experienced. If I had one criticism there was perhaps too much 'ooh-yes' but not the worst FOAM I'd experienced by any means. Critically it's not used to cover for disinterest or dislike as Ayumi always presents as willing, it's just her habit I guess.

I shall return.