PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Nana (holy fucking shit!!!)

ilovefs
03-09-2013, 08:14 PM
xxx xxx xxx

IExperiment
04-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 3rd September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business : 10am untill late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Short, slim, size 6 or 8.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China (relatively ok English)

Services Provided : Kissing, FS in a variety of positions, HJ, BBBJ CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

First of all I must say, due to the lack of reviews on Nana there are a lot of you are just trying to keep this sex kitten to yourselves because there is no way I could be the only one here to see her! I can understand that though, why would you want to share this lady with the average bloke!!

After my double fuck on Friday with Angela and then Nana to finish me off, I was so impressed with Nana on this occasion, her looks, her personality and the way she was so GFE and PSE in the same punt, and just so much fun to be with, that I HAD to spend a full hour with her.

I finish a few things in the morning earlier than expected and I pop onto the forum to see who is working. Much to my delight there are 2 hot sex kittens, Nana and Coco. Double trouble I say, who do I choose? The decision is not hard, I have seen Coco a few times and she is tops, but Nana is newer and I suspect she is going to be harder to get her available as she is awesome, a bit above Coco I will say. Just.

I call Sophie to ask when Nana is free, expecting to be told something like in 4 hours time. Amazingly (why has no one discovered her yet??), she is free in 30min so I tell Sophie I will be there.

I arrive in about 15 and take a seat. Her previous customer leaves a few minutes after I get there with a smile on his face and gives Sophie a thumbs up, with that look that you know he is leaving there spent and very happy.

Sophie tells me to have a shower - no waiting for the girl these days, so I grab a towel and off I go.

Before I am dry Nana is in the room and chats to me. I'm out of the shower quick smart, with a massive hard on, knowing what was to come. She undresses as I dry and I tell her I want to kiss her, put it inside her and fuck her for an hour. OK is the response.

Before you know it I am on the bed and we have our tongues intertwined. Unfortunately she is a smoker and there is the obvious smell/taste still, but I try to ignore it. I say 'oh, you're a smoker' and she uses the mouthwash to freshen up. It helped enough although there was still a hint of it, but acceptable.

We continue to play tonsil hockey and as we do my cock is slightly touching her pubic area and her thigh. This seems to be teasing her and she gets very horny. I suspect its already time to put it in her, so its prepared (and with the usual 'oh you so big' compliment) and it slides in nice and easily.

I thrust in and out of her slowly, deeply, her moans are loud as I go deep, she tenses her pussy muscles and I feel more engorged and extra big inside her slim frame. She has one of those pussies where you feel you are really filling her up and can feel all her insides. This makes me extra horny and I continue to thrust my mega rock hard cock in and out. I tease a little by short, shallow, quick thrusts, then surprise her with a deep thrust and hold it in. This drives her wild and she arches her back, holds me, pulls me to her and thrusts her tongue inside my mouth.

I continue to fuck her in missionary with varying speeds, angles and depths and eventually she says she is going to cum. It seems to take a while to build but I can tell it is, her pussy tightens and releases, tightens and releases, her body tenses, her sounds get louder and breathing shallower until she climaxes as I am thrusting fast in and out of her warm, slippery pussy.

Eventually I am a little hot and tired so ask if she will go on top. She does. And does this girl know how to fuck in cowgirl. A variety of laying her torso on mine and fucking, some where she sits upright, opens her legs and bends her knees in that way where the only thing touching you is her pussy, where you just watch your cock disappear deep into her womanhood, thinking you are in heaven! And I reckon I was. Then there was the grinding of her pussy where you could tell she was trying to get my cock to stimulate her vaginal walls, g-spot etc.

Soon she was a bit tired and I suggested doggy. This was also fantastic. There is little better than looking down and watching it go in and out of that tight, pink pussy attached to a slim girl with a beautiful curve to her arse. Just fucking delightful!!

Problem with this was that it was obvious it was too hard for her and I was hurting her a little, so I suggested we go back to mish. We did and she added a bit more lube. I asked her if she was a little sore and she nodded her head. I asked her if she wanted me to stop to give her a rest for a few minutes, and like the fucking trooper she is told me that no, she wanted me to fuck her. Your wish is my command darling!

So fuck her I did. The same way as earlier, slow, fast, shallow, deep, at an angle, all the time she was moaning, telling me she loved my big cock fucking her. And I can tell you now, my big cock loves fucking her tight pussy!!

I just feel a little bit of that feeling, but its not overly strong, and even though its been several days since I came I really had to concentrate hard on getting it to continue. I think the problem on this occasion is since we had been fucking for 45 min I was pretty exhausted and it was getting quite hot in the room. But it slowly continued to build, just very slowly. I was not far from the point of no return, I was sure I was about to get there, but FUCK, I run out of puff, I just can't do it.

I stop, frustrated. She asks if I had cum, since to her I may have got there and it wasn't a massive climax, but no I say, I ran out of energy.

It was close to time and she suggested I lay down and he finishes with her hand. I'm frustrated at that because with a hot, horny sex kitten like Nana I would MUCH prefer to finish in her pussy, but a HJ is a lot better than leaving after an hour with Nana with no orgasm!!!

I lay back and she gets the lube to do the job. Thank god, I hate it when girls grab the oil. Its thin and yuk, often smells and I get a bit of an irritated cock from it.

She VERY professionally carries on with the hand job, varying speed, angle etc. All those things that mimic a slippery, tight, wet pussy. All those things that mimic HER slippery, tight, wet pussy.

I think I am never going to cum and am very frustrated, but whatever she does I feel it. I tense, arch, tense even more and she is talented and experienced enough to read the signs. There is nothing worse than getting to that point, particularly when you struggle to, just to have the girl need to change hand, add lube, reposition herself etc and its all lost. Nana knows EXACTLY what she is doing and before long I am there, that point of no return.

'Oh fuck I'm going to cum' I say, and as I climax I am expecting cover myself in my hot man juice as you do when the girl finishes with a HJ, but no!!! As I start to erupt she groans, rams my orgasmic cock in her mouth as fast as she can and I complete my orgasm pumping that hard hot load down her throat!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! I slowly relax and chuckle to myself. 'WOW' I say, 'you are fucking awesome!'. And she is.

I'm totally and utterly exhausted, my heart is beating a million miles an hour, so hard I reckon I can nearly see it beating on my chest.

Nana ducks into the shower, although not sure why, I am hotter and feel very very dirty. But in a good way!! She tells me to rest, and I do, just pondering the last hours amazing activity.

I shower, dress and with a kiss and a hug am on my way. I would say with a skip in my step, but I was so rooted if I tried to skip I reckon I'd fall on my head on the road.

Obviously like a good wine this girl gets better with time. My first time with her I think I mentioned she was ok but didn't knock my socks off. The second time after Angela, for only 30min I was very impressed, and I can now say this was one of my best ever times at 64. On par with a special punt I had with Barbie. Maybe even better????!!!

Which is lucky I guess. Maybe this the right time to go out on a high. I've been thinking about this for a little while, that my punting may be close to its end. There are a variety of reasons for this. Not in any particular order, but;
1. Ongoing spending, always something more important it should be spent on
2. the fact that most of the time, other than the occasional punt like this, other people seem to be getting more out of it than I do. I should be enjoying each and every punt. Not just feeling like I'm the means to someone elses fortune. Often I feel like I'M the one being screwed!
3. last but not least, a small ongoing medical issue that's not being helping by excessive thrusting, kneeling and exhaustion for up to an hour at a time. Nothing serious (or contagious!), but can be debilitating.

I've been thinking that I've been punting lately to get that elusive punt that just knocks my socks off. I had a few with Barbie, but they have been hard to find lately. What's brought this on today is that today with Nana knocked my socks off so fast and hard I think the soles of my feet are burnt!

Lets just see what happens..........what will be, will be I suppose. Its been great, mostly.

I saw Nana this morning and yes she is a great Punt.
She told me she is working two more day this week which is Friday and Sunday.
She will put many young girl to shame with her good body.

spitzer
04-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the big contributions ILFS, you certainly have put plenty into the girls, yur AR's and the forum... whatever you decide be happy with it and remember without you there will be far fewer hallways for the sausages to go up.

Sextus
04-09-2013, 04:40 PM
my punting may be close to its end.

Considering monogamy? Mrs Palmer?

tarenpoint64
21-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Nana - Asian SuperModel
21 year old Busty C Cup Slim long leggy young smooth milky soft skin Chinese Super Goddess. Joanne lookalike. :startle::love::thirst::prettiness::slobber:

Bookings are ESSENTIAL as she is in Demand!

Click here to see her photos >>>> http://www.magmodels64.com/nana.html
sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/9237615_orig.jpg