PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cant relate to civilian girls anymore.

herecticx
03-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Anybody feel like this?

Dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing...

porkswordsman
03-09-2013, 10:07 PM
What is a civilian girl ?

rooter
03-09-2013, 10:10 PM

non WLs ...

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 10:12 PM

Why, any girl who is not a professional of course :)

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 10:23 PM
It takes so much more effort to jump them!

I've been working on a honey for 18 months and it just came true today.:exciting::exciting:

And then I drove her meet her BF.

porkswordsman
03-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry. I thought you meant non-army, police etc. Those big butch chicks do nothing for me either.

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 10:25 PM

And it is usually more expensive also!
Plus the strike rate is not 100% ...

IExperiment
03-09-2013, 10:44 PM

I've been working on a honey for 18 months and it just came true today.:exciting::exciting:

You lucky bugger I know how you feel :) feel like shouting on top of the world or singing a song.

Have fun.

rooter
03-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I can relate to the OP.
I am a lazy bastard by nature so I can't be fucked going around chatting up women; sometimes getting a root, sometimes not.
It's way too much time and effort.
I love punting. You meet a girl and after a 5 minute chat you have already got your dick in her mouth - you just can't beat that.
Actually you can! The best bit about punting is after you have finished fucking you get to leave; no questions asked - beautiful!

Gucci2012
03-09-2013, 11:07 PM

Ahahahahaha

I hope you

A: dropped her off in an expensive European sports car

B: at a bare minimum did a burnout after dropping her off

herecticx
03-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I can relate to the OP.
I am a lazy bastard by nature so I can't be fucked going around chatting up women; sometimes getting a root, sometimes not.
It's way too much time and effort.
I love punting. You meet a girl and after a 5 minute chat you have already got your dick in her mouth - you just can't beat that.
Actually you can! The best bit about punting is after you have finished fucking you get to leave; no questions asked - beautiful!

yeah man i can actually justify not meeting women, i know its bad but cant help it.

its like

hit on a girl
a. get rejected
b. get a number

play txt games invite her out to dinner
a. she doesnt show up
b. she shows up

u have dinner
a. u guys click
b. u guys dont click

sex is like the very last thing that occurs

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Anybody feel like this?

Dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing...

dude that seems really bad...do you really want to pay for sex for the rest of your life? I find getting the release from the ML/WLs help take the pressure off dating normal girls. This way you can spend your time getting to know them properly, rather than just pretending to like them to get in their panties! As an added bonus the normal girl will find it refreshing you're not constantly pressuring them for sex!

herecticx
03-09-2013, 11:25 PM
dude that seems really bad...do you really want to pay for sex for the rest of your life? I find getting the release from the ML/WLs help take the pressure off dating normal girls. This way you can spend your time getting to know them properly, rather than just pretending to like them to get in their panties! As an added bonus the normal girl will find it refreshing you're not constantly pressuring them for sex!

Not really im only in my early twenties aswell and just cant be fucked getting to know women! iv been in a few relationships in the past but they always end in some way or another and well.. it hurts! rant

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 11:25 PM
You lucky bugger I know how you feel :) feel like shouting on top of the world or singing a song.

Have fun.

iExp, you know the full story kkkk!!!

grant
03-09-2013, 11:49 PM

I can totally see myself paying for it the rest of my life, though that's because I haven't been able to rationalise how people can commit themselves to relationships. I'm in a similar age category to OP though so I don't have the resources to do it all that often, but I'm getting by with the regularity with which I bust my nut.

Skepti10
04-09-2013, 12:12 AM
I'm in a similar age category to OP though so I don't have the resources to do it all that often

tell me about it! It's crazy how only a few visits cuts down on your spare funds to almost nothing. I can't wait for this month's salary so I can visit Crystal at 329b, the 19 pritchard place and their deals, the place at green square, not to mention all the places in chatswood!

jellyshots
04-09-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm with you guys. Totally over the civvies. I don't know how many dates I went on to try to get over the ex but I have to say, it's such a huge disappointment when I got some of them into bed. It's not like they were starfish but they had a hard time wanting to please a man. I mean, I was pretty attentive but civvies can be really lazy in bed.

I'm kind of hitting the sweet spot now and just seeing them in shop then continuing some extra curricular activities outside on occasion. And ML's are appreciative when you make an effort for them.

IExperiment
04-09-2013, 12:53 AM
I can see Civi are sometimes to much work, but the reward is so high when it happens :) very high. Some times I wish I was single for a few months.

With Civi Best to just have fun the rest will follow naturally unless you rush things and they will know you just wanted to get into their pants.

WL/ML is always great to fill in now and than, but ofcourse we all know some of us still get to close to them anyway.

Summer Sadness is coming :)

jellyshots
04-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Summer Sadness? No way, I'm dragging out every ML babe I know to the beach. Hopefully I don't get kicked off for "rubbing lotion" on their bare tits so they don't burn.

IExperiment
04-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Summer Sadness? No way, I'm dragging out every ML babe I know to the beach. Hopefully I don't get kicked off for "rubbing lotion" on their bare tits so they don't burn.

Summer Sadness is a song that I like :)

jellyshots
04-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Damn, Lana looks hot in the vid...

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Summer Sadness is a song that I like :)

Best song for the Summer is Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft in 1978 !

Most of you are probably not even a sperm yet!!

Sorry, showing my age again! But at least I am not as old the Beach Boys !

Cheers

IExperiment
04-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Best song for the Summer is Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft in 1978 !

Most of you are probably not even a sperm yet!!

Sorry, showing my age again! But at least I am not as old the Beach Boys !

Cheers

haha Lungor I am born already but very young. I like music froma young age, even the old Wawane Stimulation thats old school shit I still have so much old record.

Song comes and goes for me Last few weeks ago I really like Counting Star & a few Miley Cirus stuff, lalala and so many others.

When I hear Stimulation again it is good and a bit funny thats old school or even Stevie Nicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4U3Maj2JGM

Busyboy
04-09-2013, 03:15 PM
I have trouble when I meet girls. I always compare then to WL's. And I feel super shallow sometimes because the way I check them out its as if I'm at a venue and looking through a line up. I'm in a relationship now but if I want I wouldn't have a problem paying for it either for the rest of my life.

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Reading some of the comments in this thread motivated me to start this thread: The difference between love and lust in sex (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37593-The-difference-between-love-and-lust-in-sex)

Lingalonga
04-09-2013, 09:59 PM
A simple truth: WL or not, men ALWAYS pay for sex.

One original (cynical?) author also put it this way regarding WL sex: "Honey, you're not paying for the sex. You're paying for the freedom afterwards."

yellow_fever
04-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Punting and dating are two different things, and they each have their pros and cons. In my opinion, when you add it up, punting costs about the same or less than an actual date, and if getting your rocks off is what your after then punting all the way! It's just that some of you mugs don't put the same effort into punting as you do into dating. If you put the same basic effort in; shower shave and brush your teeth, clean shirt, be polite and respectful, make some conversation, your punting experiences would be so much better you'd probably give up on dating all together!

You date for a different reason though... not just to get laid (though that's nice!) but hopefully because you genuinely enjoy spending time with the girl and getting to know her. If you're only dating her to get into her pants and everything is just a means to that end then just go punting and keep waiting until you meet that special girl!

action_hunter
05-09-2013, 01:27 AM

You may need a extra pair hand to protect all those tits, have read a fair few of your reviews.

A beach full of mls would be nice let me know which one!!

jellyshots
07-09-2013, 12:04 AM
You may need a extra pair hand to protect all those tits, have read a fair few of your reviews.

A beach full of mls would be nice let me know which one!!
There's a fair few I've never reviewed. Does anyone on here have a sail boat :)