PDA

View Full Version : 64 Taren point - The good old days

porkswordsman
03-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Anyone remember the good old days at TP64 when it first opened? It was wonderful. The 4 current working rooms were all one big (huge) area, furnished with a double-bed, large sofa and massage table. WOW it was fantastic. You could really throw yourself around without banging ur elbows on the walls (like now ha ha). Jennifer (Thai MILF) was one of the originals back then and I worked shifts so could visit her like 10-11 Mon or Tues etc. Great girl with big (very big) tits, long thick nipples, curvey ass, slick, juicy pussy etc...... and she used to run around the shop with no panties on all the time under her loose miniskirt. It was wonderful to anal her there in that huge room 10 years ago with the extra nice feeling that all the other punters were at work. YUMMY!

vromiaris
08-09-2013, 04:52 AM
She is at 327 riverwood now.... She still goes hard!

Oneonone
08-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Unfortunately another room means another girl and another job, make more money so the shops fit in as many rooms as they can if it makes some rooms small and cramped bad luck. Some shops even use the kitchen or waiting rooms when it's busy. I draw the line at kitchen and waiting room I won't see the girl if that's the only option.

Mr Crash and Burn
09-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Hey pork man, do you remember Mickey from there, probably left say 5 years ago