PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dripping dick

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 10:01 PM
When I was a teenager my dick had a mind of its own (it sort of still has but I can control it more now). It would go rock hard in an instant if I saw an atractive girl. Then it would stay that way for an embarrassingly long time. After a while it would drip from precum.

Did anyone else have this happen to them ?

If I was going somewhere with a girlfriend then it could get quite embarrassing. Some counter-measures I employed:
- Shift the dick around to spread the load in the undies
- Wear double undies
- Put some plastic between the undies
- Have a wank beforehand

herecticx
03-09-2013, 10:01 PM
I would put tissue paper in my undies.

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 10:10 PM
I would put tissue paper in my undies.

Ahh now I remember doing that also, I would keep some spare tissues in my pocket so I could replace them if needed ...

Punter Poontang
03-09-2013, 10:19 PM
If I was going somewhere with a girlfriend then it could get quite embarrassing.

Then the correct course of action is to spin that guilt trip about "blue balls" and get her to suck you off in pity. :-P

porkswordsman
03-09-2013, 10:21 PM
I would suggest you find a lovely girl, then put your cock in her mouth and cum inside her.

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Like anybody else, I can't remember the seventies.

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Like anybody else, I can't remember the seventies.

Pirates don't have very good memory at the best of times, too much alcohol ...

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Pirates don't have very good memory at the best of times, too much alcohol ...

Some of the lasses I know don't help in that regard!! heya!! (Pirate tone).

old fat man
04-09-2013, 10:56 AM
I have had that prob in the past, but once was massaging an ML, after much effort to convince her to let me and she got a big surprise when I leaned over and spread pre cum right across her cheek accidently, she said she did not like it, but the session continued to far greater heights.
Spontaneous erections are no longer a problem for this old bloke.
I live by the philosophy of never waste an erection these days even if I am alone.

Boney
04-09-2013, 11:19 AM
I remember having a problem with the bus to school, just loved those good vibrations. Very embarrassing if you had to get up to get off. :surprise:

tonyphil55
04-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Spontaneous erections are no longer a problem for this old bloke.
I live by the philosophy of never waste an erection these days even if I am alone.

I fall into the same category.

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 07:00 PM
I fall into the same category.

Your username suggests you are 55 ...

yellow_fever
04-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Why play it down? You're potentially losing the opportunity to pick up the right kind of girl. Forget double undies, hiding it all away etc, what you want is lycra bike tights, one size too small... combined with a short shirt so you don't cover up what's going in. Make sure you stand rather than sit, and point the result of your emotions at the cause of them. Try to keep the bulge below the top of the tights unless she begs for it.

No luck? Move on ;-)

CunningLinguist
05-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Why play it down? You're potentially losing the opportunity to pick up the right kind of girl. Forget double undies, hiding it all away etc, what you want is lycra bike tights, one size too small... combined with a short shirt so you don't cover up what's going in. Make sure you stand rather than sit, and point the result of your emotions at the cause of them. Try to keep the bulge below the top of the tights unless she begs for it.

No luck? Move on ;-)

I can see I have had the wrong approach all these years, think of all the extra pussy I would have got if I let my cock do the talking ...
At least I am making up for it now ...

yellow_fever
05-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Well, it was said kind of tongue in cheek but you get the idea ;-) Some girls like nice guys, some girls like dirty perverts who just want to fuck them! No use pretending to be a nice guy if you're looking for the second type of girl, you'll miss out on a lot of opportunities. I used to be timid as a younger guy, and never really tried chatting up girls I was keen on but I saw how successful my mate was and it made me have a go too. He really had no shame, and for some reason the girls loved it! The more shameless he was, the more they smiled and giggled! I've had some luck with this approach myself, just being very frank and a little funny too, making jokes, telling girls what I really think about them. It doesn't always go down well, but more often than not it does.