PDA

View Full Version : General talk Make-up / hairtyle for a blowjob?

porkswordsman
03-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Question is....do you like the lady to wear special make-up or hairstyle for your blowjobs.

Various threads here talk about the 'natural' look and so on, but for a blowjob I really enjoy it if the lady takes some time to prepare her face, mouth and hair for me. That means eye-shadow and pig-tails with ribbons tied at the ends of her hair. I like blowjobs as I am relaxing in an armchair with the lady on her knees in front of my cock, so its convenient for me to use the piggies as 'handlebars'. he he he

Thick red lipstick is excellent. First I like the lady to open her mouth and I'm the one to apply the lippy while she licks her lips and pokes out her tongue and winks at me. YUMMY!

rooter
03-09-2013, 11:16 PM
I like playing with a girl's hair while she is sucking my dick; even pull her hair a bit if she is up for some rough play.
Anyway one time I was doing just that but it turned out the girl was wearing a wig and I had moved it so it now looked really obvious she had a wig, because it was sitting on her head at a weird angle.
So then I spent the whole time she was sucking my dick trying to re-adjust her wig so she wouldn't notice that I had noticed she had a wig.
It was all for nothing because when I came I got so excited I pulled her wig clean off.
She had alopecia so she was totally bald - she also had the smoothest pussy have ever felt. Her whole body was totally hairless.
There was an awkward moment but then I got so turned on by her smooth head I got another raging hard-on and she gave me another blow job.
It was great - like getting a blow job from two different women!

porkswordsman
03-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Another fun romp is those cheap Chinese $2 shop party face-masks. Put one on the lady's face, tie the elastic around her head and fuck her mouth. EEEEE-X-cellent.

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Can I get Cleopatra makeup like Dami Lee on X Factor please?

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 11:47 PM
I like playing with a girl's hair while she is sucking my dick; even pull her hair a bit if she is up for some rough play.
Anyway one time I was doing just that but it turned out the girl was wearing a wig and I had moved it so it now looked really obvious she had a wig, because it was sitting on her head at a weird angle.
So then I spent the whole time she was sucking my dick trying to re-adjust her wig so she wouldn't notice that I had noticed she had a wig.
It was all for nothing because when I came I got so excited I pulled her wig clean off.
She had alopecia so she was totally bald - she also had the smoothest pussy have ever felt. Her whole body was totally hairless.
There was an awkward moment but then I got so turned on by her smooth head I got another raging hard-on and she gave me another blow job.
It was great - like getting a blow job from two different women!

I was doing a long haired blonde caucy many years ago and afterwards noticed she had short black hair ...
We found the wig under the bed afterwards!

the wizard
03-09-2013, 11:48 PM
I noticed she had sensational legs the other night...

jellyshots
04-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Yes, it's very nice when a girl does her makeup before a blowjob. Makes me 10 times hornier. Hair, I just like a little frazzled looking. I think I kind of like when they try to DT as well and their eyes water a little and their mascara runs. I'm not into rough blowjobs but I do like an enthusiastic girl :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 12:34 AM

Bring back Samantha Jade please !