PDA

View Full Version : Romeo Tasha - playful and bubbly

ABHKP
04-09-2013, 02:55 AM
After seeing the reviews here about Midas, and having a little extra in the pocket, I gave Midas a call to see who was on tonight. 3 busy signals later, I remembered Romeo's was close by, and after getting through first time, I was booked in for a 90 min session.

They weren't quite ready when I arrived, so they put me in their cinema room for the Nadal match. One great foot massage later (girl was strong!), the mamasan led me to the waiting room where I was shown three girls, and where I picked Tasha (the other two weren't very memorable; one wasn't my type, and the other did the whole Korean ice queen routine). Tasha is a small tiny lass, i'm 5'10 and she barely comes up to my shoulder, but she's got a nice set of natural b's on her.

Standard korean massage follows; although Tasha does generate a lot of force if needed. Her English is non-existant, but she does try to make a connection where possible. She was fun and upbeat and very cheeky, if you like that sort of thing. You'll probably have a better time if you speak Korean. As always though, ymmv.

Would I go again? Sure, but maybe a shorter time; long silences aren't really my thing.