PDA

View Full Version : 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee.

bigfatkilo
17-12-2012, 04:44 PM
I visited this place and WOW....the place has improved since the new owners moved in.

Used to be a FS shop with old Chinese bags...but now it is very similar to Styles (the boss said there is an association between the two places).

So BBBJ service only.

20 mins $60, with BBBJ and HJ to finish.
30mins $80 finish CIM.

My sort of thing TBH, I actually feel bad having sex with WL's- cheating on missus and all- but BJ's...I reckon go till my heart is content.

Saw two girls and they are total honeys- Korean I think, slim, medium height.

If you are in the area and want this sort of service try the place out......I reckon you won't be disappointed.

Cheers.

Ps- absolutely no association with the joint, just a regular punter as yourselves- it's just local for me.

Style_Admin
19-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Merry Christmas and happy new year ..

thank you for all your interests and comments , we are always striving to accommodate for all the punters.

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029 " strictly bookings only "

ilovefs
19-12-2012, 06:31 AM
That's a bit of a shame actually, the cheap and dirty chicks from 1/52 guaranteed a good cheap fuck. Papasan was a complete cunt though, treated the girls like shit.

Oliver11
11-01-2013, 04:51 PM
I visited this place and WOW....the place has improved since the new owners moved in.

Used to be a FS shop with old Chinese bags...but now it is very similar to Styles (the boss said there is an association between the two places).

So BBBJ service only.

20 mins $60, with BBBJ and HJ to finish.
30mins $80 finish CIM.

My sort of thing TBH, I actually feel bad having sex with WL's- cheating on missus and all- but BJ's...I reckon go till my heart is content.

Saw two girls and they are total honeys- Korean I think, slim, medium height.

If you are in the area and want this sort of service try the place out......I reckon you won't be disappointed.

Cheers.

Ps- absolutely no association with the joint, just a regular punter as yourselves- it's just local for me.

I visited this place today, and found out the hard way that the information on this forum was inaccurate.

the 20min is priced at $80, not $60
the 30min is $120, not the $80.
the service offered with these sessions, I wouldn't know because I got annoyed by the papasan.

Style_Admin take note!
If you see irregularities in the price/service offered, you should say something in your replies instead of telling us to book the "technicians". I based my visit on you posts, trading hours and the price/service. I planned and made the drive to Narwee to experience what the other punters on this forum say was good. I get there at 12:15pm today to a locked door. I called the number you so frequently post, and was told that they won't be opened until 1pm. Having spent the time driving to Narwee, I decide to wait. at 1:10pm people start showing up. I gave them a few minutes before entering. upon entering and been shown 1 girl, cos the other wasn't ready, I was ready to find out how accurate these reviews were, only to be told by the papasan that the 30min session everyone has been talking about is priced at $120, not $80. Having then have the papasan question my information, Syd99, he stated that you, Style_Admin posted the wrong opening times, and that the prices were never stated by yourself, but by other customers, so would not honour any of the sessions detailed by so many other punters. I left because all this waiting and misinformation frustrated me. All up, wasted 2 hours of my life. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

wilisno
11-01-2013, 05:04 PM
I visited this place today, and found out the hard way that the information on this forum was inaccurate.

the 20min is priced at $80, not $60
the 30min is $120, not the $80.
the service offered with these sessions, I wouldn't know because I got annoyed by the papasan.

Style_Admin take note!
If you see irregularities in the price/service offered, you should say something in your replies instead of telling us to book the "technicians". I based my visit on you posts, trading hours and the price/service. I planned and made the drive to Narwee to experience what the other punters on this forum say was good. I get there at 12:15pm today to a locked door. I called the number you so frequently post, and was told that they won't be opened until 1pm. Having spent the time driving to Narwee, I decide to wait. at 1:10pm people start showing up. I gave them a few minutes before entering. upon entering and been shown 1 girl, cos the other wasn't ready, I was ready to find out how accurate these reviews were, only to be told by the papasan that the 30min session everyone has been talking about is priced at $120, not $80. Having then have the papasan question my information, Syd99, he stated that you, Style_Admin posted the wrong opening times, and that the prices were never stated by yourself, but by other customers, so would not honour any of the sessions detailed by so many other punters. I left because all this waiting and misinformation frustrated me. All up, wasted 2 hours of my life. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

Mmm... To be fair, the post you quoted was about a month old, could the informations be true at the time of the posting ?

Oliver11
11-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Mmm... To be fair, the post you quoted was about a month old, could the informations be true at the time of the posting ?

Hi wilisno,

Style_Admin as recently as 2 weeks ago (28/12/12) posted the shop's trading hours was 12-12.
I may not frequently post on this forum, but i read a lot of the threads and reports, to better understand what I'm planning to pay for. It is in the shops best interest to have the correct information made available to us punters, they're advertising it here, are they not?

dk1800
11-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Oliver it is unfortunate that there are two threads with the same title and you took another punters post as being correct. It may very well have been but in all fairness, on the other thread Styles Admin did put the following statement, 20/12/12. Hope this gives you a little closure on the matter.

Dear Punters to clarify all these questions ...

all the artarmon technicians shall be at NARWEE in near future but shall be rostered accordingly..

NARWEE is very close to marrickville , Hurstville , Riverwood and bankstown area...

the price is the same as artarmon and service is the same as well......

thank you !!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Styles management....

rooter
11-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Hey Oliver, I can understand you being pissed off at what happened today, but to be fair to Styles the only place where the 20 mins for $60 and 30 mins for $80 price was quoted was on bigfatkilo's post.
Styles never quoted this cheaper price.

This is a largely free and self regulated forum which is it's beauty and strength. The downside is you will get wrong information posted. Usually other punters will challenge and correct wrong information but in this case it slipped through unnoticed.

Dude
11-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Uhm, I went to this shop, and yes, it was 80$.. You can see my AR in this forum...

123kid
13-01-2013, 12:09 AM
A new cafe opened next door to this place. Everyone now watches you go in and out. Discretion now is not assured.

123kid
13-01-2013, 12:20 AM
That's a bit of a shame actually, the cheap and dirty chicks from 1/52 guaranteed a good cheap fuck. Papasan was a complete cunt though, treated the girls like shit.

Yeah I remember grumpy papasan. He also had that young Chinese bloke working the door for a while. Smoked like a chimney, coughed and hacked flem all the time. The girls hated him too. You could hear him during your session in the outside toilet hacking his lungs up. Just fucking gross. Could sometimes find a polished gem here though back in the day, being around 2005 - 2006. Haven't been there since.

wachumba
13-01-2013, 12:47 AM
The price used to be $60 for 20min for bbbj +hj to finish or $80 for 30min bbbj+cim. That was until the day styles artarmon changed to fs. That was also the day narwee changed to the current prices. Im guessung because the artarmon girls started working at narwee.

chandra_man1
13-01-2013, 08:51 AM
A new cafe opened next door to this place. Everyone now watches you go in and out. Discretion now is not assured.
should see the gym next that opened next to 6 Cleg st. heaps of people going to the gym at 5-6pm. stuff them i am also going for my cross training workout with my own trainingbuddy.

rooter
13-01-2013, 11:03 AM
I did notice some notices on the wall about safe sex and some condoms laying in the room i was in, which made me wonder...

All shops have these signs up. Its a code of conduct type thing and to keep the authorities happy.
Just like massage shops always have signs up saying "no sex on these premises"
As for the used condoms. I am sure there is no full service here. My guess is someone opted for a cbj.

ethanhunter
14-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Better if you come on the forum more often

Style_Admin
15-01-2013, 02:21 PM
sorry punters for all the misunderstandings...

any ways , here we go ..

i ll clarify this matter , now

our prices are

$80 ~ 20 mins $120 ~ 30 mins $160 ~ 40 mins

all increments by $10 mins as such..

as for opening hours 1 pm to 12 am

we try to be punctual but it always has a clause ...hmmm

thank you for the patronage and we hope you continuosly enjoy the styles service....

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

Max Impact
17-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Doesnt seem confusing to me at all.

One day I will be lazy and just turn up to do nothing but lay back and relax at Narwee.

shamrock
18-01-2013, 01:45 AM
But does the 20min $80 include CIM?

wilisno
18-01-2013, 02:15 AM
But does the 20min $80 include CIM?

Yes, just like when they were at Artarmon !

Style_Admin
20-01-2013, 09:08 PM
thank you for the patronage and we hope you continuosly enjoy the styles/AQUA service....

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

bigfatkilo
20-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Hey, sorry to all if I confused, but prices were true and correct at time of printing- prices have gone up as per above posts. But disclaimer if anyone felt mislead; your responsibility to check and ring up.

Thanks.

bhd
21-01-2013, 04:47 PM
$60 -> $80 thats a 33% increase , just for change of location? fuck that... where $90 - $100 guarantees you cloth off and a fuck...

chandra_man1
21-01-2013, 07:31 PM
it was always $80 at Artarmon. never $60. $60 is for Narwee BJ with handjob finish

bhd
22-01-2013, 09:18 AM
it was always $80 at Artarmon. never $60. $60 is for Narwee BJ with handjob finish

oh okok... sorry about the confusion,
but still $80 for 20mins blow job is still too expensive I think, 30mins I think is more reasonable.. you are paying like $240/hr rate. with no cloth off..

spiral
22-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Depends what the punter wants. Everyone is different. Sometimes it isn't always about FS or getting naked.
Just a pure BBBJ and CIM.