PDA

View Full Version : 45 George SUNNY - girl's got skills! (Oh, and a nice bum & huge rack btw.)

gentlescream
04-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Person's Name : Sunny

Establishment : 45 George st clyde

Date of Visit : 30/08/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 45 George street clyde

Rates : $70 - 30mins w/code

Size/shape : C cup(?)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? :generally, yes

Well, stepped in for my first punt in about 2~3 weeks. (First time since Bonnie left)

I had missed Winnie by just a few minutes, but Sunny and Barbie were available. I asked the receptionist for a recommendation and he was very polite, not to mention accurate. Barbie was the wild girl, while Sunny was the social girl whose attitude was above the average “Korean Princess”.
Had my mind set on Barbie, but was further recommended that I go for a full hour if I wanted her – or choose Sunny if I were gonna go for 30 mins (customer care? check *applause*). Didn't have too much cash, so I went w/Sunny for 30 mins.

She truly does have nice large eyes, with a beautiful rack and bum, to go along with gorgeous long hair. The receptionist’s description was dead-on: she’s quite willing to serve her customer well, but stands right in b/w Bonnie type good attitude and “princess”.

Gives a standard CBJ and goes decently deep. I love watching a girl with long hair suck without tying her hair back – so if you’re into that…CBJ went on for quite a while (just loved watching her go on) before she hopped on. Great bum and rack to get my hands on while she rode. Wasn’t long before she wanted missionary. Refused DATY – which was torture seeing that she had a beautifully tidy shaped pussy (suspecting she has not been a WL for that long) and cleanly shaved area. Oh well.

She was really nice to give a good pounding. She reacts by thrusting her own pelvic region/waist in rhythm with you when you fuck away. Wanted to go on forever, but decided to give her an early finish and went fiercely until I came.

She then turned over and asked me to give her a massage. …First-timer for me. Sat on her legs and did the best I could. Gave her a few good ass slaps while at it. Honestly, enjoyed it. Time soon finished, showered and went away.

Overall, we clicked personally, but not quite as well sexually…but nevertheless enjoyed in. In general, recommended.