PDA

View Full Version : General talk The difference between love and lust in sex

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 06:52 PM
I think it is easier for us partnered punters to tell the difference as presumably we were in love at some stage of our relationships, and may well still be.
However from some comments I have seen it looks like it might be harder for partnerless punters, or more specifically punters who have never been in love, to tell the difference.

Having a great time with a ML/WL could be termed being in lust, but not really being in love, though we may joke that it is.

From a purely technical point of view you could have a "bad" or "poor" sex session with a girl that you are in love with, but you will think it was great because of the emotional connection since you were making love. On the other hand you could have a technically excellent session with a WL (NSDFK, DTBBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, CIMWS anal, ...) and feel lustfully satisfied but not satisfied from a "love" point of view.

I think confusing love and lust with WLs is a warning sign and if you are in this category you should probably devote more time to finding a real partner.

What do others think ?

Sextus
04-09-2013, 08:02 PM
CIMWS

First sighting of the correct acronym of Spring! :D

As for the rest, what about being in love with lust?

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 08:10 PM
First sighting of the correct acronym of Spring! :D

I thought you might like that!

As for the rest, what about being in love with lust?

That is a more advanced topic I haven't touched on yet ... :)

Massageguy
04-09-2013, 08:17 PM
In my opinion. ( which many times I've been told doesn't matter).

Lust is very physical and emotional, short term.
Love is physical and emotional long term, regardless of the on going quality.

rooter
04-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Love is real and can be found at Ginza.
She is a gorgeous tiny 19yo girl with D cup tits and as sexy as she is sweet.
Lust? I'm not sure if she exists.
But if she is out there please let me know.
I have been in Love but I haven't been in Lust yet.

grant
04-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Labels: what are they good for?

Love is real and can be found at Ginza.
She is a gorgeous tiny 19yo girl with D cup tits and as sexy as she is sweet.
Lust? I'm not sure if she exists.
But if she is out there please let me know.
I have been in Love but I haven't been in Lust yet.
Made me chuckle!

Sextus
04-09-2013, 09:16 PM
I thought you might like that!

Actually I regret it now. CIMSW is far better and amusing. After all, CIMSW originally comes from the immortal keyboards of Yamada San TMC and Duncan "I will Relax" MOC. And so by extension IT is also immortal! I will never use anything else now! :miao:

looser
04-09-2013, 09:18 PM
I certainly know the difference between lust and love, but predominately I look for love. Whether that is a pretend love, like a GFE, or something a bit more real, it all seems to last for only a short while. Point taken about a brothel being the wrong place to look, but some people (like myself) don't seem to lean from past experiences

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Actually I regret it now. CIMSW is far better and amusing. After all, CIMSW originally comes from the immortal keyboards of Yamada San TMC and Duncan "I will Relax" MOC. And so by extension IT is also immortal! I will never use anything else now! :miao:

FFS I don't really mind either but since you raised it recently I thought I would follow your lead since you are Mr Literary!
Now that you have become Mr Fickle I give up, I think I will alternate .... :)

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 09:22 PM
I certainly know the difference between lust and love, but predominately I look for love. Whether that is a pretend love, like a GFE, or something a bit more real, it all seems to last for only a short while. Point taken about a brothel being the wrong place to look, but some people (like myself) don't seem to lean from past experiences

Wow, this post would be a great study piece for psych students ...
The irony of it all ... :)

Happyas
04-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Lust is when pay day comes around and you search the forum for a wl/ml too see that you have previously seen and love is when you only see one repeatedly in the hope things progress past seeing them only at the shop they work at and see them socially.

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 09:32 PM
Aint no big thing
To wait for the bell to ring
Aint no big thing
The toll of the bell
Aggravated - spare for days
I troll downtown the red light place
Jump up bubble up - what's in store
Love is the drug and I need to score
Showing out, showing out, hit and run
Boy meets girl as beat goes on
Stitched up tight, can't break free
Love is the drug, got a hook on me
Oh oh catch that buzz
Love is the drug Im thinking of
Oh oh can't you see
Love is the drug for me
Late that night I park my car
Stake my place in the singles bar
Face to face, toe to toe
Heart to heart as we hit the floor
Lumber up, limbo down
The locked embrace, the stumble round
I say go, she say yes
Dim the lights, you can guess the rest
Oh oh catch that buzz
Oh oh can't you see
Love is the drug, got a hook in me
Oh oh catch that buzz
Oh oh can't you see
Love is the drug for me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU)

Sextus
04-09-2013, 09:33 PM
I think I will alternate .... :)

But whatever you do, don't "alternative."

Most people think the two words are interchangable. Not least the RTA, as in "Alternate route" Oh, like, is that a route we have to take, like, every second time we travel RTA? :grimace:

As for your thread topic, sorry mate it is too hard - it hurts my brain to think about it.

Brother rooter is onto something though. The first agency or Ginza girl that truly earns the name "Lust" will be something special.

rooter
04-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Brother rooter is onto something though. The first agency or Ginza girl that truly earns the name "Lust" will be something special.

There are at least a dozen girls at Ginza worthy of the name "Lust"
And I am sure a few at some other shops and agencies too.
It's the perfect name for a WL.
So is Love actually.
Since Ginza already has Love they should have Lust too just to have a matching set.

grant
04-09-2013, 10:12 PM
But whatever you do, don't "alternative."

Most people think the two words are interchangable. Not least the RTA, as in "Alternate route" Oh, like, is that a route we have to take, like, every second time we travel RTA? :grimace:

While I'm a little hesitant to call you out on something which is your trade, I've used 'alternate' as an adjective all my life and believe it to be correct. Though that may just be as a result of a common error being pervasive to the point of being accepted. If it makes it any better, I do pronounce it differently to 'alternate', the verb.

If you like linguistic oddities, here's something that I've come across that I've found amusing: " kind've ". You can easily imagine how this evolved. Now when I happen to recall this, I replace instances of 'kind of' in peoples conversations with 'kind have' and smile to myself.

herecticx
04-09-2013, 10:52 PM
the way men feel love compared to the way women feel love are different

women are in love with the way you make them feel at the present.
this feeling can evaporate in an instant when you do something wrong
does not matter how long you have been with them for 2 years 4 years 10 years
once you do something wrong it is gone.

men love with all their heart and will love till he is able to rip his own heart out, even then he will still feel love for that person

maybe im just jaded but i no longer believe in love anymore because i feel that women are incapable of 'feeling' love.

its a wasteland out there

yellow_fever
04-09-2013, 11:10 PM
For me, sex is part physical, part love, and part mental. You rarely get all 3, but when you do it's nirvana. You're usually paying for the mental part when you go to a ML/WL, and for me I pick girls who capture my imagination. It might be something visual, or something about them that really gets my mind going, often it's a visual thing. When you get lucky, the physical part is also there, but that's kind of rare. I find you only get it with the older ladies, younger girls might capture your imagination but they don't know what to do with it once it gets there! As for the emotional part, you pretty much never get that when you're paying. That's why you're paying. If you're lucky, once in your life you might find that holy trinity, and if you do it'll probably destroy your life! Much safer to separate them if you can;

One girl who captures your heart,
One girl who captures your imagination,
One girl who really knows what she's doing,
and make sure the 3 never meet!

Sextus
04-09-2013, 11:55 PM
If it makes it any better, I do pronounce it differently

I'm afraid that doesn't help mate. :D It is just that "alternative" and "alternate" are two valuable english words with completely different meanings. It is just a fact. But if you use alternate when you really mean alternative (like the RTA, and hordes of other people do) what are you left to use when you really do mean alternate? So its wrongful use basically kills off, not one, but two valuable english words.

In the case of the RTA signs, the concept of an "alternate route" is farcial nonsense. The implication is Big Brother of the highest order. The RTA is dictating, insisting, on pain of fines or imprisonment that everyone take this particular route on every second journey they ever ***king make! :shout: If that implication sounds like nonsense, so too is every sentence uttered that uses "alternate" but means "alternative."

Say if I found an alternative source of income to my main one, well that might add a few percent to my yearly total. But if I found an alternate source of income, well that would fucking DOUBLE my yearly income! :D (And I am looking for just such a thing at the moment!)

Love and lust? Like I say - too hard to think about (for me.)

zeroun
05-09-2013, 12:06 AM
One girl who captures your heart,
One girl who captures your imagination,
One girl who really knows what she's doing,
and make sure the 3 never meet!

That's an awesome post. From another bro who has been in this situation its so true!

CunningLinguist
05-09-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm afraid that doesn't help mate. :D It is just that "alternative" and "alternate" are two valuable english words with completely different meanings. It is just a fact. But if you use alternate when you really mean alternative (like the RTA, and hordes of other people do) what are you left to use when you really do mean alternate? So its wrongful use basically kills off, not one, but two valuable english words.

In the case of the RTA signs, the concept of an "alternate route" is farcial nonsense. The implication is Big Brother of the highest order. The RTA is dictating, insisting, on pain of fines or imprisonment that everyone take this particular route on every second journey they ever ***king make! :shout: If that implication sounds like nonsense, so too is every sentence uttered that uses "alternate" but means "alternative."

Say if I found an alternative source of income to my main one, well that might add a few percent to my yearly total. But if I found an alternate source of income, well that would fucking DOUBLE my yearly income! :D (And I am looking for just such a thing at the moment!)

Love and lust? Like I say - too hard to think about (for me.)

I'm alternating between the two alternatives now, alternatively I may just do both ...
The alternative definition for alternate may have an alternate one ...
If that doesn't do your head in try to find a word that rhymes with "orange"

Punter Poontang
05-09-2013, 09:14 AM
If that doesn't do your head in try to find a word that rhymes with "orange"

Syringe?? ..... Minge?? ..... :-P

CunningLinguist
05-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Syringe?? ..... Minge?? ..... :-P

Ba bah: read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_%28word%29)

Oneonone
05-09-2013, 10:41 AM
I think it is easier for us partnered punters to tell the difference as presumably we were in love at some stage of our relationships, and may well still be.
However from some comments I have seen it looks like it might be harder for partnerless punters, or more specifically punters who have never been in love, to tell the difference.

Having a great time with a ML/WL could be termed being in lust, but not really being in love, though we may joke that it is.

From a purely technical point of view you could have a "bad" or "poor" sex session with a girl that you are in love with, but you will think it was great because of the emotional connection since you were making love. On the other hand you could have a technically excellent session with a WL (NSDFK, DTBBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, CIMWS anal, ...) and feel lustfully satisfied but not satisfied from a "love" point of view.

I think confusing love and lust with WLs is a warning sign and if you are in this category you should probably devote more time to finding a real partner.

What do others think ?

If you don't have a partner than that is probably good advice. But if you have a partner then maybe that is not good advice and so one tends to look for "love" even if only for the hour or two you spend with the lady in a brothel.

I am first to agree a brothel is not a good place to look for love but the problem seems to be that we all need love both physical and emotional and when the two come together even in a brothel it is better than just physical sex.

The secret is to remember turn it on when you walk in and off when you walk out you are only just another job to the girl no matter what she tells you.

croney
05-09-2013, 03:03 PM
How long is a peice of string?

jellyshots
07-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Ah crap. Just when I thought I'd put that feeling to bed, the talk of lust, love, women who know what they're doing... Man, I've had 2 dates with two ML's who work together, walked down the street with me in public making out with me and each other. I slept over at one's house this week. But now I'm thinking about the ex on a friggin Friday night. F*cking crap...

Oneonone
07-09-2013, 11:29 AM
The difference between Lust and Love?

Lust is best found in a brothel!

Love is best found outside a brothel that is at home or with your girl friend or partner.

Get the two mixed up or confused and your asking for trouble!

jellyshots
08-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Yah, trouble's my middle name... Jelly-Trouble-Shots. Lust 'em first, Love 'em later.

Oneonone
09-09-2013, 08:35 AM
The difference between Lust and Love?

Lust is best found in a brothel!

Love is best found outside a brothel that is at home or with your girl friend or partner.

Get the two mixed up or confused and your asking for trouble!

If only I could remember that! Must be old age or something!

rooter
14-09-2013, 08:04 PM
"There are three things that will endure -- faith, hope, and lust -- and the greatest of these is lust"
Corinthians 13:13

(13:13 - perfect numbers)

Licker
14-09-2013, 09:19 PM
"There are three things that will endure -- faith, hope, and lust -- and the greatest of these is lust"
Corinthians 13:13

(13:13 - perfect numbers)

All the more reason for a WL called Lust!

I already know a girls called Faith and Hope, but have never met Lust.