PDA

View Full Version : General talk oil massage

randi_liu
05-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Hey ,every buddy, I have never tried this kind of service,
Wat is whole body oil massage? (silver fox massage)
Just give me some experience thx a lot

xdragon
05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Hey ,every buddy, I have never tried this kind of service,
Wat is whole body oil massage? (silver fox massage)
Just give me some experience thx a lot

Just go try, you will like it!

Busyboy
05-09-2013, 12:42 PM
It's a massage with oil lol.

It makes body to body much much more fun.

Happyas
05-09-2013, 01:18 PM
The oil does help with the body to body slide and it is also good for the skin just lie down and relax you will enjoy it and savour the veiw

traveller1
05-09-2013, 01:25 PM
It's a massage with oil lol.

It makes body to body much much more fun.

The best bit is watching the girl sliding on back in the mirror.

Busyboy
05-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Speaking of oil massage. Has anyone ever gotten a nuru massage? If so where?

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Speaking of oil massage. Has anyone ever gotten a nuru massage? If so where?

Like this ??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4982b41b91cef1c2948c35cf65f66c8c/tumblr_ms5mdnPitP1qh50fxo2_500.jpg

Busyboy
05-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Like this ??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4982b41b91cef1c2948c35cf65f66c8c/tumblr_ms5mdnPitP1qh50fxo2_500.jpg
Yep exactly like that and they have this stool you sit on to get bathed by the lady that has a gap so she can wash the old fella nice a clean

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Yep exactly like that and they have this stool you sit on to get bathed by the lady that has a gap so she can wash the old fella nice a clean

It's called the Kings massage @$189/hr at the Chequers on Goulburn St - and yes, they have that little red chair as well !

Cheers

Busyboy
05-09-2013, 04:16 PM
It's called the Kings massage @$189/hr at the Chequers on Goulburn St - and yes, they have that little red chair as well !

Cheers

Nice!!! Guess where I'll be tomorrow night?

Nuru me up ladies!!!

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Nice!!! Guess where I'll be tomorrow night?

Nuru me up ladies!!!

Hi brother I assume you haven't been to Chequers before so another word of advice if you don't mind: when you walk downstairs to the reception, tell the receptionist you want the Kings Massage but want to see the Korean MLs first before you get change and pay ! You should insist on meeting the MLs and marking (booking) the one you like, not sure if you are a breast man but for the soapy massage, if you are given a ML with small breasts - it will be a waste of time and money.

Good luck

Cheers

CunningLinguist
05-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi brother I assume you haven't been to Chequers before so another word of advice if you don't mind: when you walk downstairs to the reception, tell the receptionist you want the Kings Massage but want to see the Korean MLs first before you get change and pay ! You should insist on meeting the MLs and marking (booking) the one you like, not sure if you are a breast man but for the soapy massage, if you are given a ML with small breasts - it will be a waste of time and money.

Good luck

Cheers

Does that tactic work in Chicago these days, I tried it years ago and they wouldn't let me see the girls until I had got undressed and had a shower ...
So I stopped going after a run of ugly girls.

Busyboy
06-09-2013, 12:29 PM

Good luck

Cheers

Thanks for the tip ahlungor.

Your expertise on this forum has lead to many good punts.