PDA

View Full Version : Nicole @ QVB Massage

deathblow182
05-09-2013, 04:45 PM
I had the pleasure of visiting Nicole at QVB Massage one Thursday night not too long ago, around 6pm.

I was taken to the first room next to the entrance. It had hand railings on the ceiling, however Nicole didn't make use of it.

I told Nicole that I wanted half an hour, and then also handed over $50 for the extras. She in turn said I was a good boy.

Now, this is the awkward part, she asked me do I want relaxation or massage first. In my head I've always though getting the tug done first and then a massage done after is the right way of doing things. In retrospect as the massage is more important to me than the happy ending, I should have gotten the massage first, as it took quite a while to get me across the line.

She oiled up my back first, with much body rubbing and tackle tickle (should this be tickle tackle? doesn't sound right to me). Flipped me over, and asked me if it was okay to sit on me. Her pussy was cosily lying on my balls as she was pumping away. I think she was concerned that she might be too heavy for me? She wasn't though, and I quite enjoyed it. As mentioned it took a while to get me over the line, she got up after a while was on my left side, right side and on top again. I'm happy to also say that she doesn't do this all with her eyes closed. Now that I think about it, I didn't really play with her pussy at all with my hands, though I definitely was fondling her tits and arse.

Flipped over again for the massage, she gave quite a firm massage, but with the time remaining, could only really focus on my shoulders and upper back.

She finished up with a really hot towel (hot in a good way). I had a quick intro with two of the other massage ladies there, before I left on my merry way.

Nicole is Chinese, not Korean (doesn't bother me), by no means young and not a super model, probably B cup tits. Her body is reasonably well suited for a B2B massage I think.

I think there was a punter who came whilst I was getting my massage, and didn't want to come in despite much coaxing, I thought it was a little amusing. Whilst I don't mind being able to hear other punters, I'm uncomfortable with them being able to hear me.

I was happy with what I had. $35 for the massage $50 for the extras for me.

neil98
05-01-2014, 05:50 PM
I have seen Nicole several times in recent weeks and also several times about 5 years ago. She is very service-oriented and good value. A genuinely nice person as well.

BOOBmeBOOB
19-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Is Nicole a 36B or 36D? Punter said B

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Is Nicole a 36B or 36D? Punter said B

Hi Brother Boob,

Candy the mamasan is a good friend of mind, but don't trust the measurements and Cup sizes posted by her - actually, it's not Candy doing all the posting, a couple of her girls takes turns in posting the roster.

You want to know the real cup sizes of all the busty girls in this shop, you ask me mate:

In order of my personal preferrences only:

Mina - 36 E Cups

Susan - 36 D Cups - best services but on holiday at the moment

Lisa - 35 C Cups, my current no.1 girl, but her tits are not as firm as the top three, but still very good for Spanish

Nicole - 34 C Cups

Ruby - 34 C Cups, the youngest of the lot, you can't beat perky young breasts.

Lorra - 32 C Cups but she is a petite girl and very slim so the boobs look big on her, popular Thai girl ex Silver Fox and still works at the Lotus

Baby - met in person but not tried, may be 35 C cups over clothes, not too sure, she is a decent looking girl though.

For big tits lover, you can't go too wrong with the top three and let's not forget the mamasan Candy herself is pretty busty too but these days she probably pushes other girls to do part 2 for you but her massage is top five in Sydney IMHO.

Hope this help

Cheers

:love::love::love::love::love:

BOOBmeBOOB
19-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Now THATS a f#^^* awesome reply!! Thank you Master Boob.. I will see who is on today :)

QVB.Massage.139
21-02-2014, 09:41 AM
QVB MASSAGE:FRI

Jeiny:💝 new girl.22 years,36B,sexy body,long hair,hot girl.your best choice.

Beby:💝new girl,34D..20 years.
good massage and good service.
Your best choice.

Nicole : 💝36B.good stlong massage and best service.

Serina :💝 Korean young girl.sexy body,long hair,hot service.your best choice.

Candy:Korean .professional massage, good back stepping .

Pennant hills shop:FRI

Gena: 💝Korean.36B.good massage and good service.your best choice.

Ruby:💝Korean .36D.best massage good service.

QVB.Massage.139
06-03-2014, 11:55 AM
QVB MASSAGE:THU

Kelly :korean girl. sexy body,long hair,your best choice.

Su : korean young girl,34B. good massage and good service.your best choice.

Nicole : 36B. good stlong massage and best service.your best choice.

Serina : Korean young girl.sexy body,long hair,hot service.your best choice.

Candy: korean,professional massage and stepped back.please make an appointment.

Pennant hills shop: THU

Susan : 36D.good massage and good service.your best choice.

Ruby: Korean .best massage good service.

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Girl daily: Sue. : Korean actress.looking Best massage experience & service . Serina. : Korean long black hair fun girl . Nicole: in charge today 。 sense of humorous . Intelligent Busty massage experience ! Call : (02) 8084 4001

Haha, I always like Nicole and think she is a great girl, unfortunately my previous reviews on Nicole were part of Candy's main thread so it was deleted as requested by Candy after her departure. Happy to use another brother's thread though:

And I am very glad to see that she is now stepping up to help Vicky as well - Nicole: in charge today !! I like that very much, she can be in charge of me any time !! before and after too................lol

I think she did a good job in her self descriptions above, definitely has a good sense of humours, enjoys doing her work and very professional, good English, strong massage (certificate qualified I believe), very sensual part 2, good size boobs and smooth white skin. Now that she is a semi mamasan, may be I need to see her again, I like woman in power................haha

highly recommended.

Cheers

:smile:

ducaticorse848
03-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Love the AR's , must try this place sometime! :shout:

QVB
03-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks love . All girls is looking forwards to see you at 1/b 139 York st

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Nicole and Lorra will be the top choice today !!

I have to agree with brother mask's depiction of Lorra, she is one of the sexiest Thai masseuse I have met, her breasts are also incredible for her petite frame. I was just suprised when I didn't see many reviews for Lorra prior to this, I am also at fault for not writing up a review when she was back over on George St half a year ago.

Although, her massage skills I feel are understated in the review, as my experience has been that she definitely has good technique when asked for a hard massage.

Dizon.

QVB
14-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Today 'a girl : Kelly ( 8 B cup slim tall top massage. Skill Korean ). Lorra (6. EE cup beautiful every part. Thai ). Crystal ( 5AAcup Frist day. Hong Kong ). Vicky.(8 EE. Very sexy Top service ).

QVB
14-04-2014, 09:22 AM
1/b 139 York st. City Korean shop's massagers will try them best to relif all u guy 's. Stress !