PDA

View Full Version : Other 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee

bigfatkilo
17-12-2012, 06:01 PM
I just came from the best BBBJ I've ever had. It beats some BJ's I've had at 5*- a matter of opinion of course.

Name- Coco
Korean, 165cm, slim, fit, pretty face, roundish eyes, more next girl looks than model, but very good GFE and great BBBJ.
Face- 9/10
Body- 9/10 slim
BBBJ- 6/10 but good enough and will improve

Started off with a the mandatory shower and clean of one's parts. She was still dressed in a tight fitting white dress- kinda like a cock tail dress- so this kinda looked funny- her cleaning my working parts whilst I'm naked she is dressed.
But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Coco's BJ was 6/10, wasn't the best but good enough. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick. She will improve I bet however, as she is pretty new to the industry.

All in all a fantastic experience and much more enjoyable than FS for me however. If you know what to expect, it is fine. That is, don't expect FS.

Manager says a few new girls start next week.

Ph: 9584 8218.

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

jimmyk
17-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Prices change with the move? Or the same?

bigfatkilo
17-12-2012, 10:45 PM
$60 for 20mins with BBBJ and HJ to finish.
$80 for BBBJ and CIM.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3759-1-52-Broadarrow-Rd-Narwee

Mr Crash and Burn
18-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Interesting...you must have had some woeful .BJ's in your time if you are saying in one breathe that this was one of your best ever, and then only ranking it 6/10

wilisno
18-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Interesting...you must have had some woeful .BJ's in your time if you are saying in one breathe that this was one of your best ever, and then only ranking it 6/10
If the best is 6/10, what is 10/10 ? Best best ?

kickass
18-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Is Narwee a FS shop or BJ only?

Mr Crash and Burn
18-12-2012, 02:18 PM
FS...been once many years ago and could have chased down Usain Bolt given the speed with which I retreated.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 02:38 PM
FS...been once many years ago and could have chased down Usain Bolt given the speed with which I retreated.
It's under Styles management now, I doubt if a tsunami could sweep you away after you've seen the lineup !

bigfatkilo
18-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Hi guys,
Yeah the place is no TMc or 5* but is good enough for me as I can walk there.

I did confuse the subject lol, best bj but only 6/10. Lol. What I meant was it took a while, the action was 6/10 but the climax was best. Does this make sense? Probably not lol.

Anyhow, thanks for the replies and keep the reviews on other places- helps us all to no end!!

The place is Bbbj only not Fs and predominately Korean ladies. But dont know if you don't ask, styles has gone fs- the two places are co owned.

Cheers.

MeaningOfLife
18-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Great to hear that at least one of the girls from Artarmon is now working at Narawee.
It's a lot further to go for me but still worth the trek for a BBBJCIM.

Just to 100% confirm this.
Brother are you saying that if you want CIM you need to take to 30min service for $80?

At Artarmon it was $80-20min but was BBBJCIM.
If I get to spend an extra 50% more time with one of these fantastic Fellatrix's then it's still better value an I'm a happy man.

Do you remember the other girl in the line-up?
Was us Jenny? Busty, cute, girl next door type?

bigfatkilo
19-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey MeaningofLife,
It is definitely 20mins for $60 BBBJ but no CIM.
$80 for BBBJ and CIM- was it for 30mins???...actually I don't really know.....probably not....dunno it was quite when I was there, probably took closer to 30mins. Come to think of it the pricing inside the shop didn't specify 30mins.
I guess confirm with management, but I'm guessing as it associated with Styles, that is would be the same pricing- ie only 20mins...Oh well....

The other girl was Miyuki or similar- fatter not so good, but cute face, which I guess all one needs for BBBJ.

Another girl, Daisy or similar- the woman at reception couldn't remember her name and mumbled something like this- but she was taller (170cm)m stunning face, typical K girl, long legs, a bit of a butt, but gorgeous face.

I asked management would the Styles girls be here, he said didn't know.

Coco was slim, cute face, larger eyes, tanned sort of, sounds like the review in a Styles post.

kickass
19-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Ah ... so, as I understand it, Artarmon is going to be FS and Narwee will be BBBJ. Right?

Mr Crash and Burn
19-12-2012, 12:35 PM
It's under Styles management now, I doubt if a tsunami could sweep you away after you've seen the lineup !

Sounds like you have good Intel on the lineup. Maybe the AR from you is just around the corner.

Good to see you have ventured outside of your comfort zone into the action packed suburbs.
:))

rooter
19-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Fucking Narwee, where the fuck is that? Do you need to get your passport stamped to go there?
Anyway it must be closer than Thailand which is the only other place I know of that has bj bars so I will see my travel agent today and book a ticket to Narwee.

wilisno
19-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Fucking Narwee, where the fuck is that? Do you need to get your passport stamped to go there?
Anyway it must be closer than Thailand which is the only other place I know of that has bj bars so I will see my travel agent today and book a ticket to Narwee.
You might need a visa ! Or you have cash ! ;) ;) ;)

Sextus
19-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Jeez you guys give me good laughs sometimes. :D

I try to give them back when I can!

Narwee isn't as distant as it sounds, central to a lot of Sydney.

Anyone with an update on exactly who are the K-girls are there, and how many of them?

Two days until FS at Artarmon. Any update on who will be the girls there?

chandra_man1
19-12-2012, 01:27 PM
what happens if u shoot your load in her mouth during the $60 deal? need to cough up another $20?

rooter
19-12-2012, 01:31 PM
what happens if u shoot your load in her mouth during the $60 deal? need to cough up another $20?

bloody hell mate, do you take your lawyer along when you go punting have him go over the contract clause by clause before handing your money over ;) You're getting a blow job, not buying a house!

handbanana
19-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Narwee is near Beverly Hills

wilisno
19-12-2012, 01:51 PM
bloody hell mate, do you take your lawyer along when you go punting have him go over the contract clause by clause before handing your money over ;) You're getting a blow job, not buying a house!
Nah ! The girl might just cough up his load and it's all good.

Littlewonder
19-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Nah ! The girl might just cough up his load and it's all good.

Along with last nights dinner! That will cure him.

MeaningOfLife
19-12-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm not going to Narawee until Artarmon goes FS.
Too many great girls there.

Anyone else think it strange that Artarmon is going FS the day the world ends?
Perhaps that is what the Myans predicted all those years ago.

wilisno
19-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Sounds like you have good Intel on the lineup. Maybe the AR from you is just around the corner.

Good to see you have ventured outside of your comfort zone into the action packed suburbs.
:))

I came from the suburbs, my first favourite haunt was no.7 Cowper St. And I've been to most joints in the west including all shops at Granville, Rydalmere, Pendle Hills, West Guildford, Auburn ... more than I care to remember ! But no, I've never been to Narwee !

Littlewonder
19-12-2012, 07:16 PM
This was the first full asian shop I ever went to you could get some good girls there occasionally but the papasan used to annoy me so when I found Kellys, 633 and 64 etc with mamasans I was much more comfortable and so have not been back since.

Max Impact
19-12-2012, 08:30 PM

Right near my place :grimace:

Mr Crash and Burn
19-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Right near my place :grimace:

That's strange MaxImpact, because your profile lists your location as Chinatown. You know what happened to Pinnochio when he told fibs!!!:big_smile:

cisco
19-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Myan had predicted that artarmon going to be FS on day 21 along with the world end

Littlewonder
20-12-2012, 07:36 AM

Its on the East Hills / Campbeltown Line Between Beverly Hills and Riverwood, The shop is just across the road from the station or if you drive there used to be easy parking in the side street across the road from the shop.

kickass
20-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Fuck! That's so far away. I'll just never get there.

Mr Crash and Burn
20-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Fuck! That's so far away. I'll just never get there.

Wake up Kickass . It's about a 25 min train trip to central. Stop living in a cocoon and get out and about man. Lol

Max Impact
20-12-2012, 05:20 PM
That's strange MaxImpact, because your profile lists your location as Chinatown. You know what happened to Pinnochio when he told fibs!!!:big_smile:

I think Pinocchio's dick grew bigger so Im not scared.

By the way it have two homes.

Mr Crash and Burn
20-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Nice response.
But realistically the only thing that I need now is your address so I can walk over and go seconds on those TMC girls.

Style_Admin
20-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Dear Punters to clarify all these questions ...

all the artarmon technicians shall be at NARWEE in near future but shall be rostered accordingly..

NARWEE is very close to marrickville , Hurstville , Riverwood and bankstown area...

the price is the same as artarmon and service is the same as well......

thank you !!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Styles management....

cam
21-12-2012, 12:06 AM
I just came from the best BBBJ I've ever had. It beats some BJ's I've had at 5*- a matter of opinion of course.

Name- Coco
Korean, 165cm, slim, fit, pretty face, roundish eyes, more next girl looks than model, but very good GFE and great BBBJ.
Face- 9/10
Body- 9/10 slim
BBBJ- 6/10 but good enough and will improve

Started off with a the mandatory shower and clean of one's parts. She was still dressed in a tight fitting white dress- kinda like a cock tail dress- so this kinda looked funny- her cleaning my working parts whilst I'm naked she is dressed.
But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Coco's BJ was 6/10, wasn't the best but good enough. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick. She will improve I bet however, as she is pretty new to the industry.

All in all a fantastic experience and much more enjoyable than FS for me however. If you know what to expect, it is fine. That is, don't expect FS.

Manager says a few new girls start next week.

Ph: 9584 8218.

:cool2::cool2::cool2:
seriously 6/10 because you were slow... her mouth is gorgeous and she is the sweetest, cutie with tiny awesome body & delicious breasts a very pretty face and eyes & has she got some freckles? I would marry her if I could & still let you guys share her & be so proud of her wicked skills!
haha, is that bad?
I have seen her three times at the old shop & will be making the trek down south 'cos hell she is worth it!
they used to have a bring two mates & get a group discount thing, anyone want a lift there? :)
crystal is a stunner too

aware
21-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Is this place booking only? Or are you able to walk in.

I wanted to try styles when it was at Atarmon but that's a massive drive for me.

Now that the BJBAR is at Narwee it's much closer.

wilisno
21-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Is this place booking only? Or are you able to walk in.

I wanted to try styles when it was at Atarmon but that's a massive drive for me.

Now that the BJBAR is at Narwee it's much closer.

Just walk in I'll say.

MeaningOfLife
21-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Now that we survived the end of the world threat I'm looking forward to checking this place out next week.
Are you closed any days over Xmas?

kickass
22-12-2012, 03:47 PM
I think Pinocchio's dick grew bigger so Im not scared.

By the way it have two homes.

... Long Bay doesn't count .... rofl

Style_Admin
28-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Punters we are operating as usual ,

we are closed new years day 1/1/2013 and trading from 12 ~ 12 so feel free to drop in any time

but due to demand bookings are preferred thank you ...

1/ 52 Broad Arrow road Narwee .. 0435 589 029

have a prosperous new year

Travelmate
28-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Punters we are operating as usual ,

we are closed new years day 1/1/2013 and trading from 12 ~ 12 so feel free to dtop in any time

but due to demand bookings are preferred thank you ...

1/ 52 Broad Arrow road Narwee .. 0435 589 029

have a prosperous new year

Thanks .. Happy New year

Good to know you have more and more shops

Littlewonder
08-01-2013, 03:54 PM
please reserve the technicians<girls> for service because they are very popular at the moment

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

Sounds like a TV repair business! Technicians?

shamrock
18-01-2013, 01:34 AM
So is it $120 for CIM?
Can you do CIM for the $80 price?

retrowolf
18-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Might see if I can find my way to this Narwee place today. I had one of the best BBBJ from Crystal before the move and I think it's time to relive it. I hope they aren't busy, I hate booking, much prefer to just turn up because I don't know how long transport will take etc.

dk1800
18-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Shamrock it is 80 BBBJ CIM for 20MIN and 120.00 for 30 MIN

Style_Admin
03-02-2013, 09:16 PM
thank you for the patronage and we hope you continuosly enjoy the styles/AQUA service....

for bookings and enquiries AQUA 9439 4211 STYLES Narwee 0435 589 029