PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anyone goto 775a Anzac Pde, Maroubra

Action Pump
06-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Just saw the news, there was a whole mob of people for the elections. The must of had a polling area in 775. Anyone braved through the crowd to go into the massage shop? :grimace:

aussiegaigin
08-01-2014, 06:36 PM
I was in maroubra this afternoon with some free time, so thought I would check out the "talent" at 775A. Went down the stairs, rang the bell, but had to wait some time for the infamous Cici to eventually open the door.

"Sorry, we are very busy now, can you come back in an hour?"

She is normally only on reception now, so I asked if she was available. She replied by lifting up her skirt, flashing her pantyless hairy bush at me, "what do you think? Come back tomorrow, I wait for you", and bundles me out the door. Obviously I had disrupted some lucky punter's session.

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2014, 06:48 PM
I was in maroubra this afternoon with some free time, so thought I would check out the "talent" at 775A. Went down the stairs, rang the bell, but had to wait some time for the infamous Cici to eventually open the door.

"Sorry, we are very busy now, can you come back in an hour?"

She is normally only on reception now, so I asked if she was available. She replied by lifting up her skirt, flashing her pantyless hairy bush at me, "what do you think? Come back tomorrow, I wait for you", and bundles me out the door. Obviously I had disrupted some lucky punter's session.

Show me the bush !!

Haha, I like that, has she got big tits ?

aussiegaigin
09-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Sorry Bro, she hasn't got much to boast about; but she does like you exploring around to find them.

cato
09-01-2014, 07:57 PM
I used to drop into this place once in a while. They sometimes had some very cute girls working there.

I've met the famous Cici but have never had a session with her. Maybe one day I'll have a try...

aussiegaigin
09-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Tsutsu on Monday and Friday is good fun, haven't seen anyone else there worthwhile otherwise lately. Beware the old hag MILF on Sunday (Wendy).