PDA

View Full Version : General talk James Packer's situation tonight.

porkswordsman
06-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Think about it.

You've just flicked your missus...............you're worth $6 billion dollars..........you're sitting alone in a $40 million party palace........your cock is throbbing like an engine. (And it's Friday night).

What would YOU do ????

action_hunter
06-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Think about it.

You've just flicked your missus...............you're worth $6 billion dollars..........you're sitting alone in a $40 million party palace........your cock is throbbing like an engine. (And it's Friday night).

What would YOU do ????

Simple ring up your favourite shop and get them to send over all the girls. Would be a lot of unhappy punters if he did this.

the wizard
06-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Simple ring up your favourite shop and get them to send over all the girls. Would be a lot of unhappy punters if he did this.
And I bet that would have been the reason for the break up.
When you have that much money you can buy anything .........but love.

rooter
06-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Think about it.

What would YOU do ????

I would probably just order a pizza garlic bread and coke!
Sometimes you just want something simple and comforting.

Oneonone
06-09-2013, 09:54 PM
He might not have to worry about money but all the other things are no doubt the same, I am sure he feels sad, bad, hurt etc just like the rest of us.

And I am sure he appreciates the company of a good woman just like us.

croney
06-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Chances are he would pull his pudding...

Punter Poontang
06-09-2013, 10:43 PM

Didn't his old man do that back in the day?? Kerry booked out the entire old ATOC (where Misty's is now on Riley St) for the night, for all his polo buddies to enjoy. If legend is to be believed, that is .....

Oneonone
06-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Didn't his old man do that back in the day?? Kerry booked out the entire old ATOC (where Misty's is now on Riley St) for the night, for all his polo buddies to enjoy. If legend is to be believed, that is .....

Yes that is correct a girl I used to see there told me she said she got paid $1 000 and all she had to do was be in the room didn't have to have sex or anything mind you there were plenty of other girls who got to do the work.

rage_face
06-09-2013, 11:07 PM

True that bro, true that.

aussiegaigin
07-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Wonder who's in line to be No 3?

Maybe like Rupert, get some young Asian chick?

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2013, 01:52 AM
What about Jamie and Tommy !!

Oneonone
07-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Wonder who's in line to be No 3?

Maybe like Rupert, get some young Asian chick?

Must admit he has a bit more going for him than Rupert, at least he is younger and better looking.

wilisno
07-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Must admit he has a bit more going for him than Rupert, at least he is younger and better looking.
Better looking ??? You reckon ?

grant
07-09-2013, 07:50 PM

but all that crust is going to give you some major chafing...