PDA

View Full Version : General talk ML asks you to marry her

hiddencharm
17-12-2012, 09:06 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

DeepImpact
17-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Well the first question to ask is about her Visa status and if it is about to expire and she needs someone to marry to stay here you can say you can get married but not for another 2 years as a test. If she is just after money one tactical move is to tell her you lost your job and might need to borrow money from her soon - then you will start to see if the motivation is genuine.

Ask yourself one more question though. If you met a girl at a bar who worked at Coles and you slept with her a couple of times would you consider marrying her so quickly? Probably not I would suggest, so why do it with her.

project_manager006
17-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Bro, maybe she was joking?
I met a Korean WL once and after some texting and calls, she brought up a wedding between us. I just took it as playful fluff.

hiddencharm
17-12-2012, 09:28 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

silentholler
17-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Deep Impact is right. It would be very unusual for an ML you've just recently met (or anyone for that matter) to ask someone to marry them without a hidden motive.

I'm actually more concerned though with the fact that you almost said yes in your mind. You're not a big punter since you said you only do 1 or 2 Rnt sessions per year, but you've seen her 3 times in about a span of a month. You obviously like this girl but bro take a breather and think about things because you might end up making rash decisions.

cmk76
17-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Her name wasn't April was it?

wannabe
17-12-2012, 09:42 PM
i just think its funny you have to ask someone else for a marriage question ... dump your girlfriend and marry the ML, will you take my advice?

adjiao
17-12-2012, 09:44 PM
funny stuff

DeepImpact
17-12-2012, 09:47 PM
i just think its funny you have to ask someone else for a marriage question ... dump your girlfriend and marry the ML, will you take my advice?

That's actually a really smart question. If he already has a girlfriend who accepts him as he is and he hasn't married her then what's the point of going with the other girl. It might all be a bit of a joke by the ML though.

hiddencharm
17-12-2012, 09:47 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

DeepImpact
17-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Hi DeepImpact,

I think I did cover the visa ground as well. 1st, she never asks me about citizenship stuff. 2nd, I think I did say I'm foreigner here. We did talk about whether she likes to stay in Aus and she said NO, she wants to return to Korea.

I think saying losing job is a bit extreme, I did say to her that I'm earning average here in Australia.

The thing is I understand that what she asked is not that serious but what I'm afraid it will get out of control down the track

Hi hiddencharm,

Actually I think the most extreme part is someone asking to marry you after meeting you twice.

I hope it works out for you but what's wrong with your current girlfriend? If you just like the new girl because she is some new pussy to play with then you will get bored with it quickly anyway.

wilisno
17-12-2012, 09:51 PM
@Silent: Yes, and who wouldn't like such a beauty
@cmk: No
@wannabe: :), it did cross my mind,serious

the thing is it is too intimacy that that I worry about future, not now. So hard to resist myself to see her

So after receiving some advice from punters on the forum, you can make an informed decision now ? lol

It's sometimes a problem to have some hidden charm ?

garfield
17-12-2012, 10:02 PM
It is a problem when you had a nice going with the ML and the ML could fall for you as well. After all they are just humans.
Always be straight with the ML that sex is all you want.

hiddencharm
17-12-2012, 10:06 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

garfield
17-12-2012, 10:26 PM
It's a dilemma should I just stop going completely (very hard I reckon) or continue seeing her a lot hoping that I may get bored soon (risky).

FYI: I have somewhat trouble marriage. I'm an asian growing up with lot of fiction, fantasy HK/Chinese/Korean dramas. I just watched The Blue Angel and found it is just normal comparing to my culture http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Kieu

I would say just come clean with her. Tell her you're married, but enjoyed her and the sex a lot, would like to continue seeing her only in that context and see what she says. If she is ok, then then sweet, if not you can find another WL.

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi bros,

A bit about myself, above average Asian looking guy in my early 30, 1 or 2 RnT sessions a year.

I'm been reading this wonderful forum since I first saw her at Midas a month ago. It was on my birthday that I decided to give myself a treat at Midas (last punt was like a year ago). I met this beautiful Korean doll in a 45min session. It was a great session and somehow I scored a FS for free*(not really, 1st time ever). So we exchanged phone numbers after that (I tipped her 200 at the end). txts exchanged back and forward after that. 2 weeks later, I came to see her again and we went straight to FS and then a lot of cuddling, talking. It was like we are partners so for long time. She told me she will take a break for 2 weeks.

During this time, I found Aus99 and got a lot of reading from it. Then come a week later, she told me she moved to M8, I hurrily booked a session with her. This was another wonderful FS experience and more than that. I was very upfront with her that I am not a rich guy and I do have a GF. She said she doesn't care, lot of things such as you are my man. I believe every gentlemen will be in heaven and the lady said you are not allowed to see other girls or she will not have sex with no others than you.

Then come today after another FS session, when we were both exhausted, she asked me to stay with her for another hour. Then we talked, a lot, about everything then she asked would I marry her. Seriously, she asked twice and I didn't know how to respond. I know, it is not really that serious but it hinted there is something very emotional here. For once, I almost said yes to her in my mind.

I feel it is getting dangerous now. What do I need to do?

Hi brother H,

after reading your post I have a very simple take at this, and probably not something you want to hear but I say it as I see it:

1. You saw her for the first time and you got FS from her for free, then you tipped her $200, so it's not free afterall.

2. The shop is a Korean B2B and I supposed you didn't do bare back with her, so obviously she would have got condoms ready, why would a B2B girl has condoms handy, you really believe you are the only one she did FS with?

3. If I counted correctly, you saw her 4 times in quick succession, so she was a very successful ML in securing her own regulars. and everytime you had FS, you didn't mention if you tipped her more in subsequent visits, if you did, then she made good money on you, if you don't then she got your repeat business anyway.

4. She asked you to marry her, sounds flattering and interesting, but if you actually say yes, I doubt if the girl will go through with it. I don't think the girl is after your status or money, probably just some no harm fun. may be it is visa related, or she was simply testing the water, you will have no idea how many other clients she has told they are the only person she wanted to have sex with and they are hers!! and how many of them had received her marriage proposal.

5. You have a girl friend right? be nice to her and try to get more intimate with her may be your better bet.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:smile::question:

wilisno
18-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Hi brother H,

after reading your post I have a very simple take at this, and probably not something you want to hear but I say it as I see it:

1. You saw her for the first time and you got FS from her for free, then you tipped her $200, so it's not free afterall.

2. The shop is a Korean B2B and I supposed you didn't do bare back with her, so obviously she would have got condoms ready, why would a B2B girl has condoms handy, you really believe you are the only one she did FS with?

3. If I counted correctly, you saw her 4 times in quick succession, so she was a very successful ML in securing her own regulars. and everytime you had FS, you didn't mention if you tipped her more in subsequent visits, if you did, then she made good money on you, if you don't then she got your repeat business anyway.

4. She asked you to marry her, sounds flattering and interesting, but if you actually say yes, I doubt if the girl will go through with it. I don't think the girl is after your status or money, probably just some no harm fun. may be it is visa related, or she was simply testing the water, you will have no idea how many other clients she has told they are the only person she wanted to have sex with and they are hers!! and how many of them had received her marriage proposal.

5. You have a girl friend right? be nice to her and try to get more intimate with her may be your better bet.

Just my two cents

Cheers

A once or twice a year RnT punter to see a girl 4 times in one month, free FS from the start ! It takes a lot more to convince me it's a genuine story ! In fact, Bro cmk76 already asked whether the girl's name was April, the First of April ?

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 12:32 AM
A once or twice a year RnT punter to see a girl 4 times in one month, free FS from the start ! It takes a lot more to convince me it's a genuine story ! In fact, Bro cmk76 already asked whether the girl's name was April, the First of April ?

Haha, is that what it is, I didn't even get that, you brothers are all so smart and quick, guess I wasted my time...........lol

Cheers

hiddencharm
18-12-2012, 12:51 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

Licker
18-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Hmm... I've had the question "would you marry me?" presented to me twice within the last year.
So it's not that uncommon.
And I am not an "above average Asian looking guy in my early 30". (what ever that means)

Once it was from a WL towards the end of my second visit and once from a ML during my nth (too many to count) visit.
The first one I discarded as a joke, the second one I had to think about as we had already spent quite a bit of time together.

She (the ML) was actually really fun and I enjoyed her company (more so than the service towards the end) and I ended up dating her (first we went out just as friends, dinner, coffee, etc.)
After a few times out, I confronted her about her question and she shyly admitted that at the time she was just trying to get me to see her more often.
Well, I admired her honesty and we are still in good terms.
Sadly she is back in her home country as her visa expired, but I'm going to see her during coming holidays. :cool2:
But no, I don't think I'm going to marry her.

Our new baby member hiddencharm may be (1) sincere in his quest for the truth or may just be (2) entertaining himself on our expense.
(yes, this kind of question and story as a first post will raise some questions, but I am willing to give anyone the benefit of doubt until otherwise proven)

If the first (sincere) is true, my advice would be:

a) Rethink your life before making a decision to enter into a new relationship.
I don't really know what your situation is as per your posts "I am not a rich guy and I do have a GF" and "I have somewhat trouble marriage"
So which is it? Do you have a girl friend or a wife that's giving you trouble or both??? And you want some more????

b) take it day by day - no need to rush
c) ask her out and see if she's willing to spend time with you without money exchanging hands
d) I hate quoting myself, but... you need to make your own mistakes.
And remember, sometimes mistakes turn out the best thing we've ever done.

If the second (a self acclaimed joker) is true, my advice would simply be:
I know that in this case you may think that we have none, but... Get a life!

As for your last post while I was writing this:
"I actually happy to see u guys outside and go RnT together"

Have you forgotten her already or are you offering to share? - I'm always happy to receive FS from gorgeous Korean girls. :love:

Or are you coming out of the closet? - In which case I'm not interested. :startle:

As for my last comments... ALWAYS take my posts with a grain of salt, like I do all of yours.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 03:42 AM
Well, I've been asked quite a few times last year, and a couple of them later offered to pay me for it, just like you, I wouldn't be asking people if I should marry any of them ! :miao:

cisco
18-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Merried ? Its not a simple thing , once you are merried then you are opening a new page in your life . If you are ready then go for it , if not then forget about it. When you are not merried , Open both of your eyes Wider so you can see and know But When you are already merried please close one of your eyes .

handbanana
18-12-2012, 08:37 AM
I think it must be true love. If you like this girl put a ring on her finger.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 08:38 AM
I think it must be true love. If you like this girl put a ring on her finger.
It must be !

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Why would she ask you to marry her? She wants permanent resondancy! May be a good idea to run like hell!

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Yea h, I hardly believe it happened to me as well but actually it is. in 10 years, I only know Midas and visited 5* once (i don't like FS to be honest, more to the gfe stuff). Funny stuff was when i came to M8 for her 1st time, Sophie (m8 receptionist) asked if i'm 1st timer then how i know her to book.

@AH: I didn't give her anything after the 1st time (i even feel myself being so cheap to her).

I actually happy to see u guys outside and go RnT together

Now you are asking some of us out to go RnT together!

But hey, aren't you only a once or twice a year RnT punter? If so it will be very hard to arrange time only once in six months !!

May be wait until you got 100 posts and get a dozen or so marriage proposal first!

Cheers

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:37 PM
You will usually find love when you're not searching for it. Go with your feelings man.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Now you are asking some of us out to go RnT together!

But hey, aren't you only a once or twice a year RnT punter? If so it will be very hard to arrange time only once in six months !!

May be wait until you got 100 posts and get a dozen or so marriage proposal first!

Cheers
Hahaha, wedding bell chimes incessantly ! ;)

altgourami
18-12-2012, 01:26 PM
The price will be $50k (her paying you 50% on lodging form and 50% on getting bridging visa) and two years of staying together to get through visa.

She'll negotiate down - don't agree to less than $40k + pre-nup + full bedrooms rights + no BFs to be brought home + her to do doubles with you + no allowance - it's up to her to earn a living.

You'll be up for accommodation, electricity, gas, Internet and basic groceries. On the other hand, if you're in love with each other, it'll cost you a lot more than this.

You have been warned.

Cheech
18-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Yes, spot on Altgourami. I met some HK WL's and they told me that is what they would have to pay to get married and get visa. I like your terms, that is exactly what I would ask.

Ilovegirls
18-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi Hiddencharm,

I believe your scenario 100%. The fact that you are not a frequent punter also adds to your charm, as I think you would treat the MLs with a certain respect that the MLs will appreciate. MLs are humas as well (as Garfield also stated above). You are posting your question here because you are hoping for honest responses from like-minded people without fear of judgement.

I believe that the girl has also fallen for you. To me I doubt that she is after your repeat business, cash or gifts, or citizenship assistance (you are a better judge than anyone else). I can tell that you are a decent guy that treats someone twice as good as they treated you. So the problem is that this girl (in your eyes) has given you her heart, body and soul not to mention this massive ego boost at this time in your life and you would like to return the favour somehow.

Now to try to answer your question: what do you need to do?

To be honest, I'm not too sure because I am also struggling with my own situation. But my best advise is for you to consider your current relationship and marriage. Think back and remember that you probably felt this way about your wife once upon a time. It's not really fair to compare your current feelings with this younger new and exciting person with your shall I say 'stale' wife. You're probably having a ball with your current squeeze and that's fine, but over some time this feeling will wear off or at least become less intense, and then you'd be able make a more objective analysis yourself. Above all, take your time and don't make any rash decisions you may regret later.

hiddencharm
18-12-2012, 07:32 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

cisco
18-12-2012, 07:36 PM
If you dont mind, Dont forget to put in her name in your AR bro

Jj999
18-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Do whatever you want. As long as you are happy.

Be prepared.
You've done nothing wrong.

But, most importantly,
Don't blame anyone for anything that might happen later.
Broken heart, feeling betrayed, sad, angry.
That's all normal. You are a newbie after all.
Until you understand what is "customer service" in WLs world, you would possibly get hurt later.
I'm not saying she's doing "customer service". She might have "real" feeling or
those were just a part of her customer service.
Don't generalise. Don't judge.
They are perfect women.
Job matters a little.

Have fun,
And be safe.

babelx
20-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Marry the GF.
make new girl FB.

Problem solved. ;)

IExperiment
20-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Marry the GF.
make new girl FB.

Problem solved. ;)

I marry the ML as I cant have a so-so on top of me :) call me an ass but thats life, I mean come on if your GF was a 7 and you are fucking a 9+ on the side ofcourse you dump the 7 :) wether it is a ML or a normal girl done that so many times you can see around the world this is the way it is :) I mean Brad dump Jenny for Angel :)

IExperiment
20-12-2012, 01:09 AM
I know its hard when your in love to control your emotion but all the pain will make you stronger :)

kickass
20-12-2012, 10:42 AM
The two of you would have to set some ground rules. No more punting for you and no more working sex shops for her. Get her out of massage too. An assistant in a grocery store, a job at Myer, anything that keeps her busy.

I hope the two of you live happily ever after.

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Asking for a relationship advice in a punting forum - why?

haha, brother, you will be surprised the level of support and good advices (from all different angles of course!) you could get in a forum like this, when you have nothing to lose or to hide, sometimes the situations may just get a lot clearer than talking to your best mates or some of those so called "relationship experts".

Do you have any issue you care to share or need help ??

guailo
20-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Funny how this issue keeps coming up again and again. I agree with most of the guys here. She may have other motives, but then she may be genuine.
I would not paint all MLs with the same broad brush. I know of at least one genuine ML. I offered her a compromise. Live with me, stop all ML work and get a job elsewhere.
She took up the offer. Stopped working as ML, and found work at a supermarket and a clothing shop(no bull, I checked). She lived with me and I paid for all expenses. No BFs etc. I got full exclusive privileges. I actually started to like her. She was pretty hardworking saving money for her uni fees. I helped her with the balance of her uni fees a couple of times when she could not save enough from her work. Her dad was furious when he found out she was living with a guy from a different background. When her dad died, she went home for the funeral etc and never came back. I shipped her stuff back to her. I never pursued the relationship and it end there. She eventually gave up waiting for me. I am probably the ass-hole in this relationship but I cannot honestly say I felt strongly enough to marry her.

wilisno
20-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Funny how this issue keeps coming up again and again. I agree with most of the guys here. She may have other motives, but then she may be genuine.
I would not paint all MLs with the same broad brush. I know of at least one genuine ML. I offered her a compromise. Live with me, stop all ML work and get a job elsewhere.
She took up the offer. Stopped working as ML, and found work at a supermarket and a clothing shop(no bull, I checked). She lived with me and I paid for all expenses. No BFs etc. I got full exclusive privileges. I actually started to like her. She was pretty hardworking saving money for her uni fees. I helped her with the balance of her uni fees a couple of times when she could not save enough from her work. Her dad was furious when he found out she was living with a guy from a different background. When her dad died, she went home for the funeral etc and never came back. I shipped her stuff back to her. I never pursued the relationship and it end there. She eventually gave up waiting for me. I am probably the ass-hole in this relationship but I cannot honestly say I felt strongly enough to marry her.
Lucky you .... unlucky her !

gimpy
21-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Hi brother H,

They give a CBJ for 60 seconds at M8 as part of the service.

quotes from her: 'You are my man', 'You are my number 1', 'I only have sex with you here'.. Sweet things to smile at sometimes.

With 'I only have sex with you here', which word did she emphasize? 'I only have sex with YOU here' or 'I only have sex with you HERE'? Is she only having sex with you when you pay, or is she claiming that you're the only one she has sex with while she's at work?

If I was you I'd marry her and get her to support you with all the money she makes at M8. If she doesn't make enough there get her to do night shift at Golden Flower.

http://youtu.be/4m1EFMoRFvY

IExperiment
21-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Hi brother H,

Just my two cents

Cheers

If I have a stab and guess HC already done BB with her :)

babelx
28-12-2012, 01:25 AM
In all seriousness, please keep us posted with your progress.

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Just don't think with ur dick too much, he only ever gets u in to trouble hahaha

Mashburn
05-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Any update to share?

jellyshots
05-02-2013, 11:04 PM
The two of you would have to set some ground rules. No more punting for you and no more working sex shops for her. Get her out of massage too. An assistant in a grocery store, a job at Myer, anything that keeps her busy.

I hope the two of you live happily ever after.

Ground rules are really important. It's so weird but I can say that from experience now. I was a regular of this latina ML in a pretty busy shop. For the last few months, things started heating up - initiated by her. She paid all off her student loans off, got into a cushy full-time respectable job and is a PR. My last visit, she asked me if I was still single, still doing stupid speed dates etc... She then laid it on me that she was quitting that night and wanted to be my gf. So starting slowly, we dated - I got the full blown insight into why she went to work there, what she really thought of some of the punters and why she left. We kind of chuckle that we met whilst I was on the punt but frankly, whilst she's seen a lot of dick, I've had way more intercourse than she has.

I guess being yourself and treating them nice pays off sometimes.

IExperiment
06-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Ground rules are really important. It's so weird but I can say that from experience now. I was a regular of this latina ML in a pretty busy shop. For the last few months, things started heating up - initiated by her. She paid all off her student loans off, got into a cushy full-time respectable job and is a PR. My last visit, she asked me if I was still single, still doing stupid speed dates etc... She then laid it on me that she was quitting that night and wanted to be my gf. So starting slowly, we dated - I got the full blown insight into why she went to work there, what she really thought of some of the punters and why she left. We kind of chuckle that we met whilst I was on the punt but frankly, whilst she's seen a lot of dick, I've had way more intercourse than she has.

I guess being yourself and treating them nice pays off sometimes.

Good on you thats what I mean try before you buy :) why not if she is what you wanted for at least 10 years :) give it a go thats a good investment. Nothing is guarantee. We all have standard just pick yours.

jellyshots
06-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Good on you thats what I mean try before you buy :) why not if she is what you wanted for at least 10 years :) give it a go thats a good investment. Nothing is guarantee. We all have standard just pick yours.

I had to train her so I know she's not that experienced. We hadn't actually gone FS when she was working there. Even the first kiss was accidental. She went to kiss me on the cheek and I moved, lol...

IExperiment
06-02-2013, 12:35 AM
I had to train her so I know she's not that experienced. We hadn't actually gone FS when she was working there. Even the first kiss was accidental. She went to kiss me on the cheek and I moved, lol...

Some might think your dreaming dude and tell you that she might be a good actor you will be the judge and jury :) but I know what you mean as it happen to me 10 years ago :) the investment is still good :) I am going for another term deposit hopefully for another 10 years will see but looking good at the moment.

jellyshots
06-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Things work out pretty well for me when I trust my instincts. And I did put the graft in and found a very good looking, ML that was jaded with her work and then I threw on the charm offensive.

altgourami
06-02-2013, 10:30 AM
The smart MLs never do FS with customers. They might date a few, they might fuck a few, but a smart ML will never fuck in the room for a tip. FS as a ML is the slippery slope to being a full on sex goddess. A few WLs I know started as ML and regret ever unlocking the key to the box that cannot be closed. Once a WL it's hard to forget the fun, the excitement, the attention and the cash that goes with being a full on WL. THey also tend to not trust men anymore.

guailo
06-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I am not being unkind here hiddencharm. But if the only attraction you are feeling now is her physical beauty and sexual skills, I doubt you have what is needed to keep the relationship going (in the longer term anyway). Personally, I have found that relationships that lasts longer and are happier are those where there is more than physical attraction and sex. There has to be that "higher level" connection.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 06:25 AM
I am not being unkind here hiddencharm. But if the only attraction you are feeling now is her physical beauty and sexual skills, I doubt you have what is needed to keep the relationship going (in the longer term anyway). Personally, I have found that relationships that lasts longer and are happier are those where there is more than physical attraction and sex. There has to be that "higher level" connection.

I agree with this too. Saying that, there has to be an initial physical attraction in the first place because on the days you aren't getting along so well, the physical attraction can get things right back on track. There have been times when you are snappy at someone coz you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and when you look at them, you just can't stay angry at them.

chrisluvzmidas
07-02-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't wanna be rude here.... But wake up to yourself... She is a whore... She pulls dicks for money.. hundreds, more than likely thousands of dicks have been in her hands. Do u honestly believe you were the first to fuck her.. I don't! She probably fucks different blokes everyday.. wake up and smell the flowers mate. They are there to provide a service. Go in, pay your money, blow a load and leave... How could u even think of marriage!!! I know this is harsh but a bit of tough love is what u need! If she wanted you, you wouldn't be fucking her in the shop.. you'd be at her house. It's all about money at the end of the day. Yeah u can make excuses but really the facts are she is a whore who makes u cum for money... You can't make a hoe into a housewife.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 11:48 AM
I don't wanna be rude here.... But wake up to yourself... She is a whore... She pulls dicks for money.. hundreds, more than likely thousands of dicks have been in her hands. Do u honestly believe you were the first to fuck her.. I don't! She probably fucks different blokes everyday.. wake up and smell the flowers mate. They are there to provide a service. Go in, pay your money, blow a load and leave... How could u even think of marriage!!! I know this is harsh but a bit of tough love is what u need! If she wanted you, you wouldn't be fucking her in the shop.. you'd be at her house. It's all about money at the end of the day. Yeah u can make excuses but really the facts are she is a whore who makes u cum for money... You can't make a hoe into a housewife.

Are you replying to hiddencharm's original post or mine?

chrisluvzmidas
07-02-2013, 07:18 PM
The original by hiddencharm.. I hate seeing guys suckered in by pussy that EVERYONE is having a go at... He thinks he is the only one but Im pretty sure if he gave us her name and we all went for a visit at least a few would be gettin some action.

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 05:05 AM
The original by hiddencharm.. I hate seeing guys suckered in by pussy that EVERYONE is having a go at... He thinks he is the only one but Im pretty sure if he gave us her name and we all went for a visit at least a few would be gettin some action.

Yeah, he's only eve seen her in the shop and he paid $200 tip. I think we should have a new acronym for that. Instead of GFE, it should be SWE - simulated wife experience. WL opens your wallet, takes all the money out leaves room and sucks the next punter's dick instead of yours.