PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gucci's guide on how to:

Gucci2012
10-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Voice your belief that "Consistant hard working WL's deserve pay raises" ^_^

Expedite your Aus99 forum rank to the next level ^_^

Have a good laugh and make punters sweat about price increases ^_^

Making a thread that tops the forum in 2days of being started (and is still currently listed as most popular thread as of 21:16 10/09/13) ^_^

Engage a wide variety of punters ^_^

Did i mention having a good laugh? ^_^

Make enemies ^_^

By making this thread: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37405-Consistent-hard-working-wl-s-deserve-pay-raises-_

There are alot of very smart people on this forum and information related to punting is vast if you ask the right people the right questions. I already knew the outcome of this thread and predicted the attitude punters would have towards talk of pay raises for WL's.......but anyone who knows me knows i like having fun usually at the expense of others but thats me. So while brothers were getting nervous about potential price increases i was quietly giggling at my own mischief ^_^

For the bro's Wizard, Hoshimoony, Punter Poontang your next session at Ginza should be pleasing.....to your wallet anyway old Uncle Gucci has shared some of his annual bonus so get down to Ginza and make a booking with any of your favourites or perhaps a new girl....Ive booked in for her already and apparently she knows how to please a man, i just had a session with Lemon today, what a girl.....why im i picking up part of your bill you ask???? well all 3 of you contributed to my thread and all 3 of you are loyal supporters to my number one shop.....Ginza even though i did not mention Ginza's name or any girl related to ginza in my thread some people automatically assumed i was talking about pay raises for Ginza girls.......naughty, ginza's name was mention in my thread but not by me. My message was talking in General because if your a consistently hard working WL....you deserve a pay raise to separate yourselves from average girls. Anyway you 3 guys can accept my small gift or refuse it its up to you ^_^

Also bro's please remember our bro's in Melb and Bris their General Talk threads need some serious injections of topics and fun to encourage their local members to jump on and post. Melbourne is practically a ghost town, infact Big Bro's Ahlungor and Cunninglinguist are the only bro's with interstate passports and contribute to our other states. Please help these guys out and start threads in Melbourne and Brisbane because the more people that come oue of the shadows to join the conversation the more sources of info will we have out there in the punting community.

Melbourne: http://forum.aus99.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Melbourne-General-Talk
Brisbane: http://forum.aus99.com/forumdisplay.php?15-Brisbane-General-Talk

Enjoy your life dont be angry and have fun.....i did ^_^

Punter Poontang
11-09-2013, 12:22 AM
Rec'd a PM from Ginza advising of same and thought there must have been a clerical error until seeing this thread. ;-)

Not quite sure why you feel the need, but if you're sure it's something that you want to do then I'll graciously accept and thank you for your generosity. I can assure you it'll go to a worthy cause anyways. :-P

Oh, and if that was just you getting warmed up and having a laugh, I can't wait for this next one you've been teasing us with!

hoshimoony
11-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Oh so that's what that was about... Still not sure why you've chosen us three out of everyone that put their case but I suppose I should say thank you too :)

Too bad my two favourites aren't around...

Gucci2012
11-09-2013, 01:11 AM
Oh so that's what that was about... Still not sure why you've chosen us three out of everyone that put their case but I suppose I should say thank you too :)

Too bad my two favourites aren't around...

That's because what everyone thought the thread was about....had absolutely nothing to do with why I started it. I think most people thought it was about price increases I just wanted to have a laugh and get to the next aus99 forum member rank.

I chose you 3 because of your contribution to that thread and your on going and consistent contribution to my favourite shop....Ginza

However if you think there is someone that contributed to my pay rise thread and is a consistent contributor to Ginza(I don't think there was though) you could always transfer my gift to them
^_^

HengDai
11-09-2013, 01:20 AM
That's because what everyone thought the thread was about....had absolutely nothing to do with why I started it. I think most people thought it was about price increases I just wanted to have a laugh and get to the next aus99 forum member rank.

I chose you 3 because of your contribution to that thread and your on going and consistent contribution to my favourite shop....Ginza

However if you think there is someone that contributed to my pay rise thread and is a consistent contributor to Ginza(I don't think there was though) you could always transfer my gift to them
^_^

1000+ posts now Gucci... well played :) haha

Gucci2012
11-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Rec'd a PM from Ginza advising of same and thought there must have been a clerical error until seeing this thread. ;-)

Not quite sure why you feel the need, but if you're sure it's something that you want to do then I'll graciously accept and thank you for your generosity. I can assure you it'll go to a worthy cause anyways. :-P

Oh, and if that was just you getting warmed up and having a laugh, I can't wait for this next one you've been teasing us with!

This is the next one I was talking about ^_^

the wizard
11-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Yeh....I got the pm last nite from Wilson and i was really scratching my head as to why.
It was a small contribution to the thread and i am guilty as charged for being passionate for undoubtedly the number 1 shop in Aus
...well at least in my eyes, that is for sure.
I think we all knew the outcome of the thread anyway

Thanks for your generosity.
It will go straight back to Ginza and that makes it even more reason to gladly accept

Going to Ginza is reward enough for me....you have just sweetened the deal today

Enjoy your life dont be angry and have fun. how true
and welcome to the Loyalty club Gucc...soon to be renamed the G....loyalty club

Gucci2012
11-09-2013, 01:59 PM
1000+ posts now Gucci... well played :) haha

Thanks buddy ^_^

Gucci2012
11-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Yeh....I got the pm last nite from Wilson and i was really scratching my head as to why.
It was a small contribution to the thread and i am guilty as charged for supporting undoubtedly the number 1 shop in Aus
...well at least in my eyes, that is for sure.
I think we all knew the outcome of the thread anyway

Thanks for your generosity.
It will go straight back to Ginza and that makes it even more reason to gladly accept

Going to Ginza is reward enough for me....you have just sweetened the deal today

how true
and welcome to the Loyalty club Gucc...soon to be renamed the G....loyalty club

"Its not the size of your contribution that counts, its the fact that you actually took time out to make a contribution at all that matters" all good bro enjoy