PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ban the tissue

porkswordsman
10-09-2013, 11:09 PM
How many times has your BJ been ruined by the excessive use of the tissue box?

You've paid up, had a nice shower and soaped up your cock and balls so they're squeaky-clean as a gesture of goodwill to your BJ partner and she starts sucking nicely you but after every 3-4 strokes she stops and roughly wipes your cock with a cheap rough tissue. Perhaps if its a natural you can kind of understand she is trying to minimise bacterial exchange, but they even do it with a CBJ.

Shops need to put a stop to this horrible practice.

mista
10-09-2013, 11:19 PM
How many times has your BJ been ruined by the excessive use of the tissue box?

You've paid up, had a nice shower and soaped up your cock and balls so they're squeaky-clean as a gesture of goodwill to your BJ partner and she starts sucking nicely you but after every 3-4 strokes she stops and roughly wipes your cock with a cheap rough tissue. Perhaps if its a natural you can kind of understand she is trying to minimise bacterial exchange, but they even do it with a CBJ.

Shops need to put a stop to this horrible practice.

it is so annoying!

CunningLinguist
10-09-2013, 11:25 PM
I agree, I really hate it, especially for a BBBJ!
I would love to know why some girls do it ?
- Is it cos they don't want to make a mess from saliva ?
- Is it cos they don't want any precum in their mouth (not that this is gonna make any difference) ?
- Is it cos they want to make you feel bad like you have a dirty dick or something ?
- other ???

HengDai
10-09-2013, 11:51 PM
From my experience, this only happens at some shops, not all.

It seems to happen less as you go up the chain and more the cheaper the shop you go to.

vromiaris
11-09-2013, 12:05 AM
I hate the tissue

pepefirstlove
11-09-2013, 12:28 AM
With one of the wl I'm with was told while having CBJ, that she doesn't like the taste of the condom hence the tissue came out quite often.

porkswordsman
11-09-2013, 12:49 AM
With one of the wl I'm with was told while having CBJ, that she doesn't like the taste of the condom hence the tissue came out quite often.

You can fix that problem quite easily. On the way to the punt, drop in to Coles or 7-11 and purchase a tub of Dairy Farmers Thick and Creamy yoghurt and smear it on your cock and pop some into her mouth as well.

action_hunter
11-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Or just have a bbbj instead. She is giving you the hint!

vvillie
11-09-2013, 07:04 AM
No tissues, but my masseuse typically just spat on the massage table. I often thought it was weird but it sure beats stopping for tissues every so often.

CunningLinguist
11-09-2013, 09:33 AM
No tissues, but my masseuse typically just spat on the massage table. I often thought it was weird but it sure beats stopping for tissues every so often.

Time for an education campaign, WLs need to understand the more saliva and the more slurp and mess the better!

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Time for an education campaign, WLs need to understand the more saliva and the more slurp and mess the better!

I have some totally different experiences when it came to BBBJ and tissues:

1. A few years back at no 1, Annie the Singapore girl used to give sensational BBBJ but she will have a small plastic bag sitting nearby with a box of tissue . She will suck with lots of saliva and then she will stop, spit out the saliva onto the tissues and into the plastic bag, It didn't bother me at the time, her BBBJ was so damn good, I probably needed the little time off anyway.....lol

A couple other WLs did the same thing but can't remember their names.

2. Fast forward to more recent times, I will be getting some BBBJ from my favourite ML and she also sucks with lots of saliva, but no tissues, she will just keep going, and if the saliva gets too much she just let them drip out of her mouth, very erotic and very slippery!

Very enjoyable either way

Cheers

Polonius the Pedant
11-09-2013, 10:05 AM
I hate the post-orgasm tissue cocoon more. Wrapping my sensitive bell-end in scratchy tissues till it sticks to me with superglue-like ferocity.

Ow ow ow.

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2013, 10:41 AM
I hate the post- orgasm tissue cocoon more. Wrapping my sensitive bell-end in scratchy tissues till it sticks to me with superglue-like ferocity.

Ow ow ow.

Well, in RnT shop these days, a big packet of wet tissues will save the day !

Cheers

Boney
11-09-2013, 10:47 AM
I hate the post-orgasm tissue cocoon more. Wrapping my sensitive bell-end in scratchy tissues till it sticks to me with superglue-like ferocity.

Ow ow ow.
Especially when it sticks in little bro's mouth, Ouch.

Flavoured condoms would cover up that condom taste pepefirstlove, perhaps lollipop or banana flavour :slobber: Still condom bj is a bit of a waste of time imho, better to have a nice cock slide

Busyboy
11-09-2013, 11:20 AM

Ow ow ow.

I'm with you on this one I came home once and luckily I had to chuck a leek before I went to bed and I noticed the dried up bits of tissue on my knob.

Imagine I didn't see it and my partner decided to wake me with a surprise!!! I'd have a tough time explaining?

Thinking about it now I would just tell her I'm a "dabber" lol

wilisno
11-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Well, in RnT shop these days, a big packet of wet tissues will save the day !

Cheers

Wet tissue is worse, it's stiffer than the dry ones. Once my little brother got some abrasion from it and couldn't go ahead with the session !

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Wet tissue is worse, it's stiffer than the dry ones. Once my little brother got some abrasion from it and couldn't go ahead with the session !

But why do you need the wet tissue brother Wil ?

You only go FS anyway, right! and did you not take a shower that time ?