PDA

View Full Version : Julie @ stafford road...

Lovearubntug
11-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Hey boys,

Went for a visit to the above today.

Apparently NO extras are available. Claims they use to do them but now is too risky. Maybe she didn't like my haircut. Who knows.

Curious to know if anyone has been successful here lately?

Cheers.

BrainSex
11-09-2013, 01:12 PM
if they say they don't do them, then that sounds pretty final.

As for risky, i wonder why they think that. Thinking more about the QJ case that has unfolded over the past two years....the owner of multiple stores, with staff doing multiple services (without her knowledge) and police evidence and they still can't get a conviction. But it is always a personal choice.

memememe
12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
usually you need to build up a rapport and go a few times before things evolve.

no use rocking up and saying "hey tug on this will ya" !!!!

brownwallaby
12-09-2013, 03:02 PM
I always have a better quality, and long lasting, relationship if I had to build up the rapport gradually with the girl. If the girl gives a lot at first visit the relationship, and my interest span, tends to be short term. Maybe it's our nature that we value things that we have to earn a bit more than cheapos or freebies. Dunno ......
With regards to this shop, a friend of mine said the same, they've gone legit lately

cocktus
12-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Bro BW must be so cashed up to be able to build up rapports with so many different girls from nearly all massage shops around brisbane!

samdv
12-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Bro BW must be so cashed up to be able to build up rapports with so many different girls from nearly all massage shops around brisbane!
Depends I suppose, I know people who spend more on drinks and cig.

brownwallaby
13-09-2013, 12:44 PM

thats why I need to build up good rapports mate. I'm not in a position to lure them with money. I wish I were wealthier as there are many places I've yet to visit, sigh .....

BrisMoses
19-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Is this a shop ? If so what is the address please

BrisMoses
07-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Found this place today and was well worth the punt but I get the feeling she is very picky and who she'll give extra service to, for me it was one of the best massages I've ever had and I'll definitely be back

BrisMoses
13-11-2013, 10:05 AM
went back yesterday and Julie is amazing $35 for 30 mins plus tip but you need to be a little smooth with her to earn the extra
but if you are good to her she is good to you she even gives a big hug when finished
she did mention that she is going back home for the month of December but she has another girl to fill in for her

Meenotakeewee
19-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Anyone visited this place recently ? Am thinking about having a tryout this week ? If the mail is bad, will take money elsewhere although the massage is great.. Good value regardless of the ending.

Meenotakeewee
21-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Anyone visited this place recently ? Am thinking about having a tryout this week ? If the mail is bad, will take money elsewhere although the massage is great.. Good value regardless of the ending.

Fresh from a visit to Julie's at Stafford today - slightly disappointing. Julie is overseas and according to the young ML will not be back until May?June. The massage was good, the ML was friendly but quite plump. I passed on the happy ending hoping that my $40 extra could go into nicer hands somewhere else. Asked for BJ but "don't do that" was the reply.

Back on the hunt again....

pete87
21-04-2015, 06:40 PM
They don't do extra.

Meenotakeewee
21-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Maybe today was special Tuesday, but after the flip someone whispered in my ear "do you want hand job" ?

I declined as I said above, asked about blow job but not on offer. The HJ was an extra $40 and if I wanted topless it would be $50 extra.
Not for me but you/anyone else is welcome to visit....