PDA

View Full Version : General talk Account de-activation

Happyas
11-09-2013, 12:51 PM
After a few of my recent posts have seemed to upset some people i wish too de-activate this account does any one know how to do it through the ipad or do i need to contact admin to have it de-activated?

the wizard
11-09-2013, 12:53 PM
thru admin....but why mate ?

I really appreciate your contribution...pls rethink

wilisno
11-09-2013, 01:02 PM
After a few of my recent posts have seemed to upset some people i wish too de-activate this account does any one know how to do it through the ipad or do i need to contact admin to have it de-activated?

What have you done to upset some people ? I didn't seem to have noticed !!!

Moreover, as long as you didn't set out to attack them, who cares if they're upset !

CunningLinguist
11-09-2013, 08:26 PM

I can't remember you doing anything wrong, you can't please all the people all the time!
I liked this post of yours:
Perception of wls/mls (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37670-Perception-of-wls-mls&p=411017#post411017)
And I thought some of your other posts about drugs and forum membership were ok.
Do you mind pointing to the posts you think have caused a problem ?
If I had to rate all users in order of being a trouble maker you wouldn't even be on my list ...