PDA

View Full Version : ESP Massage - 5 Falcon St, Crows Nest

HengDai
11-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Hey bros.

Many years ago, I used to see a bunch of cauc ML's at ESP in Crows Nest. Haven't been here for over 5 years though I reckon.

Great Body 2 Body Massages and pretty much the same as what Bodyrotic offered when they were in Five Dock.

I just noticed that on the Rosters Forum, ESP - 5 Falcon St popped up and for me, when I read this, it looked like it was more asian focused (rather than cauc) and both the grammar and choice of words seems to point to the fact that ESP has now changed ownership/management and offers more than just standard B2B now.

Some ladies on the roster seem to offer more...

Can anyone confirm any of the above or know anything more about this place or has been there recently?

I checked the AR forum and there have been no previous AR's for this place.

Cheers,
HD

shyboy
11-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Yes, ESP has changed ownership quite sometimes ago now.

It's not just b2b/rnt place. I think some girls do FS too.

CunningLinguist
11-09-2013, 08:16 PM
I used to spend too much at this place years ago before it changed ownership, all on one girl though!
Thinking back I wish I knew abut the forum then, I would have gone elsewhere and gotten much better value.

thegoat
11-09-2013, 09:53 PM
The joint has no resemblance to how it was back then. Went there a few weeks back and was shown an old Thai lady and a younger Korean girl.
Went with the Korean but to be honest she was a big solid girl no cans. To be fair she was friendly and tried hard to please. Massage and FS are on
offer. The rooms were cramped and not real clean looking. I actually saw the fire brigade going in there a few weeks back one night.
Hard to recommend.

HengDai
11-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the honesty, guess I will definitely steer clear.

The quality was nice though when it was just a cauc B2B massage shop.