PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage parlour after midnight?

baby_boo
18-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Hi bros,

Can u advise me any massage parlour that open till late in CBD?

Thanks

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Hi bros,

Thanks

Chequers on Goulburn St

Babylon @2/F Market City

Both shops have Chinese RnT and Korean B2B

Masstige 8 on Harris Street (Korean B2B)

Impressions @485 Elizabeth Street Surry Hills (Caucasian and mix B2B)

You can also try the Chicago on Pitt St opposite the World Sq, but not sure about their standard.

Have fun

Cheers

wilisno
18-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Chequers on Goulburn St

Babylon @2/F Market City

Both shops have Chinese RnT and Korean B2B

Masstige 8 on Harris Street (Korean B2B)

Impressions @485 Elizabeth Street Surry Hills (Caucasian and mix B2B)

You can also try the Chicago on Pitt St opposite the World Sq, but not sure about their standard.

Have fun

Cheers
Are you sure they operate till after midnight ?

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Are you sure they operate till after midnight ?

Are you sure 5 Star operate till after midnight??

Let's see:

Chequers and Babylon will be 3am

Masstige 8 - 4am?

Impressions - 2am, and the FS shop BlackCat next door probably till 5-6am

any other question ??

Cheers

:smile:

baby_boo
18-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks bros

One more question, has anyone tried Nirvana on Cleveland street, Surry Hills?

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks bros

One more question, has anyone tried Nirvana on Cleveland street, Surry Hills?

Only Nirvana I know is out in Pendle Hills mate!

wilisno
18-12-2012, 01:00 AM

Wow ! You haven't heard about Nirvana RnT in Surry Hills ? That was the question I wanted to ask !

http://www.nirvanasydney.com.au/nirvana.htm

8inches
18-12-2012, 10:38 AM

In that case you don't know as much as you think you know!

baby_boo
18-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Wow ! You haven't heard about Nirvana RnT in Surry Hills ? That was the question I wanted to ask !

ya wonder if anyone has been there?

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 11:46 AM
In that case you don't know as much as you think you know!

Never said I am an expert of anything and I usually can only provide more reliable details of a few of my favourite shops due to my friendship with the bosses - all female of course.

Lucky if I even been to 5% of the Sydney RnT shops.

But I think I got all the brothers here as my eyes and ears, so if I don't know I just ask or do a search.

Cheers

wilisno
18-12-2012, 12:35 PM
ya wonder if anyone has been there?
It's a Caucasian shop, very expensive.

8inches
18-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Thats why most people that have done research and have correct info give advice.
Stick to what u know would be the best thing u can do

Never said I am an expert of anything and I usually can only provide more reliable details of a few of my favourite shops due to my friendship with the bosses - all female of course.

Lucky if I even been to 5% of the Sydney RnT shops.

But I think I got all the brothers here as my eyes and ears, so if I don't know I just ask or do a search.

Cheers

altgourami
18-12-2012, 01:19 PM
I recommend Masstige and Babylon in that order - stay away from the other shops (poor service, shitty rooms).

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Thats why most people that have done research and have correct info give advice.
Stick to what u know would be the best thing u can do

I think the original question was:

And I gave him some correct and useful answer, he didn't ask for recommendation or anything like that and had he asked for specific recommendation I probably wouldn't be bothered to reply. What I said were the information I knew that are correct and can be helpful. That's all.

This is not the HSC, just try to be helpful late at night, and I think my answers are ususally quite reliable and useful IMHO. And most of the time I gave answers off the top of my head, if I have to do research in order to give advice, the guys who asked the question might as well research it himself. That's why I got the address for Impressions wrong, I said 485 and it was 475 instead - if you really want to pick bones from eggs !!

Cheers

8inches
18-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Its got nothing to do with 475 or 485
Enough said!

baby_boo
18-12-2012, 03:16 PM
on City market (http://www.marketcity.com.au/map-level-2), it's said Babylon Spa opens from 10am to 7pm?

wilisno
18-12-2012, 03:26 PM
on City market (http://www.marketcity.com.au/map-level-2), it's said Babylon Spa opens from 10am to 7pm?
Give them a call to get a true answer !

jimmyk
18-12-2012, 04:50 PM
The wishway at wynyard is 24 hours. I think

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 04:56 PM

Look mate,

I told you before Babylon opens until 3am

If you go and that's wrong come back and tell it to my face I was wrong and stupid!!

If you believe City Market then why bother asking here in the first place.

Think about it, does it even make sense for a place like Babylon to close at 7pm??

Guess I am really wasting my time to help you

Good luck

Cheers

Jj999
18-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Maybe that's their health club which open until 7P.M.. Lol. I don't know why they list 7P.M

But I'm damn sure, they are still doing business after midnight. 1 or 2.
I forgot. I walk there once, with "what the hell is this place", and the lady receptionist explained, the options available.
That time, I really didn't expect anything sexual. Seriously, except for the secretive entrance, everything else was screaming good place for relaxation, very clean, good health massage, etc.
I was literally shocked when "blowjob" word came out of that receptionist's mouth, a cute young good looking chinese girl (vague memory, but I'm quite sure she was, otherwise I would be paying attention to everything she said), and she looked like a real legit receptionist. I wasn't paying attention, then a word, and I made a discovery on my own.
That's before I know this forum. Long before the chapters about 5*.
Thinking back, that's pretty steep price they offered, $180/Hr.
Lol.

ilovefs
19-12-2012, 06:35 AM
If you can get over to Taren Point instead, 23 Parraweena opens til 5am. Its a good place to have a hot orgasm with a hot girl if 64 is closed. :)

oinkonk
19-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

wilisno
19-12-2012, 10:49 AM
If you can get over to Taren Point instead, 23 Parraweena opens til 5am. Its a good place to have a hot orgasm with a hot girl if 64 is closed. :)
He's looking for massage parlour, not FS !
There are lots of FS joints open after midnight !

ilovefs
19-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh, fair enough. I always see 'massage parlour' as code for 'place where I can fuck an asian chick'. LOL

Wouldn't know about the CBD, don't need to go that far with all the talent at 64/23. :)

Travelmate
19-12-2012, 01:36 PM

Market City,
usually last order at 2am

wilisno
19-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Market City,
usually last order at 2am
So there you go, bro baby_boo, second guess no further, this is from the Babylon authority ! ;) ;) ;)