PDA

View Full Version : General talk Food for Thought

danenth
11-09-2013, 04:03 PM
When you are offered a drink of water by a ML do you drink it?
I never drink the water. Thats not to say I dont accept it sometimes if im trying to sound appreciative. The times I do accept it I usually tip it into the water feature in the room or take it to the shower and empty it there. The reason being (and ive seen this on numerous occasions) is that glasses sometimes get washed in the same sink that the towel that was used to wipe you down gets rinsed in.
Think about it for a moment, The glass you are drinking out of may have been washed in the sink that was used to rinse the previous punters wipe down towel. I'll leave it at that. Maybe they should offer chilled bottled water.

pepefirstlove
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
My only time punting that a WL offer me a drink was a brand new water bottle... I didn't even think about it was an exhausting session too.

Yeh I wouldn't want to drink if they offer a glass of water, who know what been in that glass.

BrainSex
11-09-2013, 08:07 PM
wow, you mean there are places that actually wash the towels....

CunningLinguist
11-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I get offered water all the time and mostly I accept, never had a problem with it!

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2013, 05:29 PM
When you are offered a drink of water by a ML do you drink it?
I never drink the water. Thats not to say I dont accept it sometimes if im trying to sound appreciative. The times I do accept it I usually tip it into the water feature in the room or take it to the shower and empty it there. The reason being (and ive seen this on numerous occasions) is that glasses sometimes get washed in the same sink that the towel that was used to wipe you down gets rinsed in.
Think about it for a moment, The glass you are drinking out of may have been washed in the sink that was used to rinse the previous punters wipe down towel. I'll leave it at that. Maybe they should offer chilled bottled water.

Using disposable paper or plastic cups will solve this problem !

cocktus
12-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Using disposable paper or plastic cups will solve this problem !

you never know if they also reuse the disposable cups to save the running cost. they save on everything!

tikogoh
14-09-2013, 09:39 PM
I know what you mean. Sometimes at Green Tea, I wonder about that

DV8AUS
14-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Was at a well known premise tonight and after whilst putting on my shoes I witnessed something gross. The ML gabbed the face towel and wiped the tabled down and then neatly folded it and placed it back ready for the next customer. I thought to myself WTF, how many times has this be done before I got there. :startle:

WhoopsieDoodle
14-09-2013, 11:30 PM
you never know if they also reuse the disposable cups to save the running cost. they save on everything!

This very thing used to occur at a 'respected' chiropractic establishment near where I live. If it's good enough for them, it would be good enough for a MP.

Personally, if offered to me, the only cup I'd put my lips against would be prefixed with either an A, B, C or D.

yellow_fever
15-09-2013, 12:12 AM
This very thing used to occur at a 'respected' chiropractic establishment near where I live. If it's good enough for them, it would be good enough for a MP.

Personally, if offered to me, the only cup I'd put my lips against would be prefixed with either an A, B, C or D.

But you know the punter just before you had his lips there, and his cock too, might have even cum there!

Seriously, you guys are just so paranoid. Most of you kiss and fuck a girl who gets fucked by 10 guys a day, and you're quite happy with BBBJ etc, but you worry that the cup might not be all that clean? Hilarious!

Yeah I drink the water when it's offered. You can tell if a towel has been used.

tikogoh
15-09-2013, 12:26 AM
But you know the punter just before you had his lips there, and his cock too, might have even cum there!

Seriously, you guys are just so paranoid. Most of you kiss and fuck a girl who gets fucked by 10 guys a day, and you're quite happy with BBBJ etc, but you worry that the cup might not be all that clean? Hilarious!

Yeah I drink the water when it's offered. You can tell if a towel has been used.

The girl will rinse her mouth after the BBBJ session. I'm sure she can't take too many of us cum all the time.

I also drink the water that's offered, though I doubt the cleanliness. That's also why I'm nice to the girls. I want to make sure they don't add extra ingredients into the water that's being served.

WhoopsieDoodle
15-09-2013, 09:31 AM

Fair point, although I would think that even if a ML doesn't care too much about the cleanliness of towels, etc, they would at least care about their own hygiene and want to clean themselves up good and proper rather than stink all day. One would hope so, anyway.

brownwallaby
15-09-2013, 10:02 AM

Like I said months ago, there's a reason why I do most of my punting in the early morning .....

danenth
15-09-2013, 01:12 PM
I was sipping on a 'C' cup a few weeks ago and got a really soar throat a few days later. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not

CunningLinguist
15-09-2013, 02:01 PM
I was sipping on a 'C' cup a few weeks ago and got a really soar throat a few days later. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not

C cups can do this to you, try a D next time!

yellow_fever
15-09-2013, 05:34 PM
The girl will rinse her mouth after the BBBJ session. I'm sure she can't take too many of us cum all the time.

I also drink the water that's offered, though I doubt the cleanliness. That's also why I'm nice to the girls. I want to make sure they don't add extra ingredients into the water that's being served.

So you'd kiss a girl who just had another guys cock/cum in her mouth if she rinsed, but wouldn't drink out of a cup that someone else had drunk out of if it had been rinsed? :confused: What if another punter came in a cup, then they rinsed out out? It's just the same as kissing a girl who does BBBJ right? Lol....

Just playing the devils advocate here. Personally, doesn't bother me at all

tikogoh
15-09-2013, 07:33 PM
So you'd kiss a girl who just had another guys cock/cum in her mouth if she rinsed, but wouldn't drink out of a cup that someone else had drunk out of if it had been rinsed? :confused: What if another punter came in a cup, then they rinsed out out? It's just the same as kissing a girl who does BBBJ right? Lol....

Just playing the devils advocate here. Personally, doesn't bother me at all

I drink the cup out of courtesy.

herecticx
16-09-2013, 04:27 AM
fuck these dirty massage parlours reading this shit reminds me why i stopped going in the first place

Jerry10
16-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Once I had a girl who spat instead of swallow into the glass of water she offered me at the start of the session which I didn't drink.

tikogoh
16-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Once I had a girl who spat instead of swallow into the glass of water she offered me at the start of the session which I didn't drink.

I knew it! I knew they'll add in extra ingredients

kazuya
17-09-2013, 12:34 AM

kazuya
17-09-2013, 12:34 AM

brownwallaby
17-09-2013, 12:39 AM
You turn into a werewolf after 5pm? :D

something worse than that :)

daveweelan82
17-09-2013, 01:04 AM
I agree these shops should be named if this is happening. We should be looking out for each other not protecting a girl or shop who are doing this sought of shit. This is really bad I think.

cocktus
17-09-2013, 08:15 PM
I agree these shops should be named if this is happening. We should be looking out for each other not protecting a girl or shop who are doing this sought of shit. This is really bad I think.

be careful what you wish for =)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news bro daveweelan, but your favorite shop, Ocean Star, is one of the culprits. Every time i was there, once finished the session the ML would tidy up the towels, ready for the next punter. Sometimes they flip over the towel =).

Star massage at spring hill is quite the opposite. i commend their standards. often seen the ML brought new towels at the beginning or the end of session to replace the old one.

ooshka
17-09-2013, 08:57 PM
If you are after snacks and refreshments, go see Hannah in the Valley. She almost has a full 7eleven for you to chose from.

daveweelan82
17-09-2013, 09:03 PM
be careful what you wish for =)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news bro daveweelan, but your favorite shop, Ocean Star, is one of the culprits. Every time i was there, once finished the session the ML would tidy up the towels, ready for the next punter. Sometimes they flip over the towel =).

Star massage at spring hill is quite the opposite. i commend their standards. often seen the ML brought new towels at the beginning or the end of session to replace the old one.

I thank you for informing me about this. Yes I liked this shop but not enough to put up with that shit I may have to try elsewhere. Thanks