PDA

View Full Version : General talk are these prices for real

spitzer
18-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Asking advise from real customers:
I am soon to be living in Sydney (or less likely Melbourne) for an extended period. I have been to many countries and visited ladies of the night at most of them. The prices I am seeing on this website, varied as they are, seem to be inordinately low compared to both what I am used to paying and what I know my colleagues paid on my behalf when I visited last month. There are simply too many reviews posted daily to be all fiction, yet how is it that we paid AUD$550+ for mediocre services that were quite mechanical in nature, and these girls are doing the wildest things for all to hear about? I almost expect to be told I have stumbled into a secret society with a secret handshake and that i should leave and never discuss it again. Ha Ha

The profession is legal so how can so many people on this site enjoy services so superior to those I received recently. The other site I found useful has extremely attractive ladies, mainly non Asian for $700+, I cannot grasp what I am missing. Please assist me.

On another note I have developed a soft spot for Korean and Japanese ladies, is there an easy way or more importantly a reliable way to find establishments specializing in these girls, or is it best to visit and assess for myself.

Thanking you in advance.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 04:01 AM
Haha, Bro Spitzer, welcome to the forum, and welcome to Sydney if you choose, you'll be in punting paradise ! :miao: Let me try to answer your questions one by one :

Yes, the prices stated on this forum are all real, $150 to $200 per hour in most Asian brothels with good service, then you have the higher end ones like 5* at Wooloomooloo where they charge up to $280 an hour, or non Asian ones like Christine McQueen's parlour and Stiletto at $350 to $400. Also you can get fresher and younger Asian girls ( many of them are not professional working ladies ) at outcall Agencies for $300 to $400 an hour.

For Koreans only establishments, Try Golden Flower, AngelTown, Styles, Eden etc. although you can also find some stunning Koreans at 5* City. For Japanese, Tokyo Model Agency is the best known one, but it's outcall style operation. Then you can try Ginza that features a lot of Japanese too.

If you have further questions or if you want to know more in details, this forum is the best place to ask ! Welcome again !

project_manager006
18-12-2012, 06:23 AM
Low? Which country were you punting in before? You know the prices here are per hour right?

wilisno
18-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Low? Which country were you punting in before? You know the prices here are per hour right?
He was talking about Australia in Australian dollars ! Apparently that's what he paid last time he was here !

bill_100
18-12-2012, 08:56 AM
IMHO there is no need to go above $150-160 per hour to get excellent service from young attractive Asian girls. Just check the reports of a few shops like Ginza, 533 Willoughby, 64 and many others for incalls.

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Mate, I love fucking western girls. In fact, until a mate introduced me to this forum I ONLY fucked western girls. The normal price is $350-$400 per hour at a parlour and add $100 for private. The most I've ever spent is $650 per hour at BRE. It is worth the occasional try, but the service is just as good at Liaisons, Tiffany's and Stiletto. I've always thought those high priced ads are to attract rich tourists only. I sure wouldn't pay $750 per hour !!!

Jj999
18-12-2012, 03:39 PM
IMHO there is no need to go above $150-160 per hour to get excellent service from young attractive Asian girls. Just check the reports of a few shops like Ginza, 533 Willoughby, 64 and many others for incalls.

LoL.
Those shops with higher prices than $160 weren't charging for nothing.

If they were, they'd have gone out of business long times ago.
Ask 5*.
The pinnacle of Asian shops in Sydney.

However, service is subjective though, you are right with your IMHO.
Everyone standard is different.

Just remember, those higher prices weren't for nothing.

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 07:36 PM
LoL.
Those shops with higher prices than $160 weren't charging for nothing.

If they were, they'd have gone out of business long times ago.
Ask 5*.
The pinnacle of Asian shops in Sydney.

However, service is subjective though, you are right with your IMHO.
Everyone standard is different.

Just remember, those higher prices weren't for nothing.

So what do you get for the extra money? An 18 year old that you have to show her what a pussy is for or is there something else?

wilisno
18-12-2012, 07:46 PM
So what do you get for the extra money? An 18 year old that you have to show her what a pussy is for or is there something else?
If that's the case, that would be worth a lot more than the little extra money ... remember those agencies asking for $15,000 for a virgin ? ;)

Not something you would appreciate anyway, so better leave it to others to enjoy !

Jj999
18-12-2012, 08:12 PM

Lol.
Well if that's what you want.
Then you might not have a problem paying the price.

I'm not saying about that kind of extras.

Just look at the upper part of asian shops. (At least their price, whatever is your opinion.)
Take for example 5*.
They have opened their doors as Asian shop for more than 20 years.
And they have put that kind of price level since a long time ago.

So, was that a good example?
Trust me. Logically.

An asian shop with highest price, established more than 20years ago, with price staying in upper level for years.
This kind of scenario is impossible if the high price isn't justified.

Remember, shops.
I don't know for those "agencies" with fancy names. Lol.

What I know is some agency have more than one agency.
Changing the name, technically creating other agencies to reach more punters who are unaware of the "same owner & possibly same girls & different name"

That's not quality anymore. That's marketing tricks.

Revvedup
18-12-2012, 08:21 PM
So anyone impressed with $200 per hour for an outcall, delivered to your door ? I think it is an absolute bargain, get a couple of regulars and your laughing. I'm western sydney.

Jj999
18-12-2012, 08:29 PM
I have never done any outcall.
Strictly in-call.

Or go to brothel.

spitzer
19-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Haha, Bro Spitzer, welcome to the forum, and welcome to Sydney if you choose, you'll be in punting paradise ! :miao: Let me try to answer your questions one by one :

Yes, the prices stated on this forum are all real, $150 to $200 per hour in most Asian brothels with good service, then you have the higher end ones like 5* at Wooloomooloo where they charge up to $280 an hour, or non Asian ones like Christine McQueen's parlour and Stiletto at $350 to $400. Also you can get fresher and younger Asian girls ( many of them are not professional working ladies ) at outcall Agencies for $300 to $400 an hour.

For Koreans only establishments, Try Golden Flower, AngelTown, Styles, Eden etc. although you can also find some stunning Koreans at 5* City. For Japanese, Tokyo Model Agency is the best known one, but it's outcall style operation. Then you can try Ginza that features a lot of Japanese too.

If you have further questions or if you want to know more in details, this forum is the best place to ask ! Welcome again !

thanks very much for this kind sir, I definitely have the Tokyo agency and Ginza on my list from the reviews, but many of the $150 reviews are wild as well.
5 star seems to be just that 5 star, so those 3 will be my base until I understand the market more.
I was taken to a place near kings cross called liason, plus there were a couple of 600+ in the hotel room as a parting gesture, as I said girls were ok and service was ok but could not write a report like the ones I have read, so I am itching to get back and try my luck. I appreciate your help.

wilisno
19-12-2012, 01:29 AM
thanks very much for this kind sir, I definitely have the Tokyo agency and Ginza on my list from the reviews, but many of the $150 reviews are wild as well.
5 star seems to be just that 5 star, so those 3 will be my base until I understand the market more.
I was taken to a place near kings cross called liason, plus there were a couple of 600+ in the hotel room as a parting gesture, as I said girls were ok and service was ok but could not write a report like the ones I have read, so I am itching to get back and try my luck. I appreciate your help.

You're welcome, enjoy your stay, Sydney is the punting paradise ! :miao:

spitzer
19-12-2012, 01:39 AM
I have become an international wh***fucker, based mostly in the States and shorter time in the UK. In the states depending on the state you are looking at $1000 minimum for a date, you really have to know people to get the right girls even paying that much does not guarantee a good time. Vegas is the Mecca, especially for the last few years. In Vegas you can get he hotel lobby hookers sually run by the hotel staff, or call in, but that has risks too. The best thing is to go to one of the good strip clubs (these places are really the best in the world for good looking sexy girls. A while ago it was almost impossible to get a girl home because the earned obscene money, but lately $2,500 would get you the most amazing looking college students, actresses, showgirls etc who strip for living cash. Then if they like you and you ask nice you can get them back to your hotel for a real horny romp with a non business feeling. But that spending rate cant go on for too long.i struggled to get quality in the UK, maybe I just went the wrong way about it. All around Asia is great but I need to live in an English speaking country, (wife +kids) so they are not really an option for anything more than a holiday. I'm telling you man you have it good over here. The good news for me is soon I can say "We have it good over here" FUCK YEAH

spitzer
19-12-2012, 01:42 AM

If you are correct Bil100 then I am in trouble, how many business weekends can I go on...

wilisno
19-12-2012, 01:45 AM
I have become an international wh***fucker, based mostly in the States and shorter time in the UK. In the states depending on the state you are looking at $1000 minimum for a date, you really have to know people to get the right girls even paying that much does not guarantee a good time. Vegas is the Mecca, especially for the last few years. In Vegas you can get he hotel lobby hookers sually run by the hotel staff, or call in, but that has risks too. The best thing is to go to one of the good strip clubs (these places are really the best in the world for good looking sexy girls. A while ago it was almost impossible to get a girl home because the earned obscene money, but lately $2,500 would get you the most amazing looking college students, actresses, showgirls etc who strip for living cash. Then if they like you and you ask nice you can get them back to your hotel for a real horny romp with a non business feeling. But that spending rate cant go on for too long.i struggled to get quality in the UK, maybe I just went the wrong way about it. All around Asia is great but I need to live in an English speaking country, (wife +kids) so they are not really an option for anything more than a holiday. I'm telling you man you have it good over here. The good news for me is soon I can say "We have it good over here" FUCK YEAH

Finding this forum is a good start for you to feel at home here, no worries mate !

wilisno
19-12-2012, 01:57 AM
[QUOTE=spitzer;104494 5 star seems to be just that 5 star, so those 3 will be my base until I understand the market more.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe you haven't explored the forum deep enough, 5* is the benchmark of good service in Sydney, it's been at the top of the industry for more than 20 years. You can find a lot of reports and comments about 5* on this forum, even I've got a lot of reports for their girls, just click on the link at the bottom of my post ! :miao:

spitzer
29-12-2012, 05:23 AM
OK, I think the saying goes: good things come to those who wait...Well I had to wait a week from m arrival until I got to taste some fruit. It was worth the wait.
Place 53 willoughby road
girl Jenny
price $150
time 60 minutes
service: really really nice
highlite: awesome blowjob, watching her eyes roll backwards while fucking her

My hit-list from early recon was not going to happen, 1 place is closed, one was busy and the other was a bit hard to deal with. So being a good Eagle Scout I had a back up place near work. I had to wait in a small "room" with a small tv but hey it was worth it. I met a lady who looked a little like Angelina Jole, (a real little). She had wrinkled skin over her flat stomach, I guess she is 30+ and has been around the block a few times. This is good for me because if I am super horny and want to fuck hard its better if the girl knows how to move and respond to that type of pumping. Jenny was awesome, first up she sucked and licked my shaft in a wonderful way, the build up was great, then I got to play with her too, very nice package she had, thank you.

Once she was ready, she made sure I was back to 100% rock cock, put on the rubber, mounted me and started grinding, when I sensed she was tiring I turned her around and took her doggy style, it went from medium to locomotive like in quick time, Then I turned her over so i was on top, she spread those long legs and curled herself forward toward me and moaned in ecstasy which turned me on like u would not believe,As she cam her eyes rolled back in her head and this sent me of in an explosion of cum and roaring. I cannot wait to get back to see her, what a sex pot.

5 Star is hopefully next, but I see some guys saying that many girls dont see non Asians... is that true
, and if it is, is it the majority or minority? Maybe a call to them is the best idea.

Hey are these places likely to be busy on NYE or quiet?

cisco
29-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Shop will be Busy , NYE is a day where i will escape to paradise

Littlewonder
29-12-2012, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE) 53 willoughby road
girl Jenny
price $150
time 60 minutes
service: really really nice
highlite: awesome blowjob, watching her eyes roll backwards while fucking her[/QUOTE]

Good choice bro you got to see my favourite

Clinton
29-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Asking advise from real customers:
I am soon to be living in Sydney (or less likely Melbourne) for an extended period. I have been to many countries and visited ladies of the night at most of them. The prices I am seeing on this website, varied as they are, seem to be inordinately low compared to both what I am used to paying and what I know my colleagues paid on my behalf when I visited last month. There are simply too many reviews posted daily to be all fiction, yet how is it that we paid AUD$550+ for mediocre services that were quite mechanical in nature, and these girls are doing the wildest things for all to hear about? I almost expect to be told I have stumbled into a secret society with a secret handshake and that i should leave and never discuss it again. Ha Ha

The profession is legal so how can so many people on this site enjoy services so superior to those I received recently. The other site I found useful has extremely attractive ladies, mainly non Asian for $700+, I cannot grasp what I am missing. Please assist me.

On another note I have developed a soft spot for Korean and Japanese ladies, is there an easy way or more importantly a reliable way to find establishments specializing in these girls, or is it best to visit and assess for myself.

Thanking you in advance.

Different quality girls and settings. Everyting is priced in. You pay for what you get.