PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is it okay to have sex with a drunk girl?

herecticx
13-09-2013, 03:29 AM
Is it okay to have sex with a drunk girl?

WhoMadeWho
13-09-2013, 08:35 AM

Is it ok???? Its fucking awesome and wild!!!! As long as she's not intoxicated haha

WhoMadeWho

CunningLinguist
13-09-2013, 09:01 AM

Yes.
Paralytic may not be much fun though ...
Normal rules of consent apply of course.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2013, 09:36 AM
1. Was she over 18?

2. Was she drunk enough to say yes.

3. Will she remember she did say yes when she is sober.

4. Did you paid

5. Was she your wife

6. Was she your girl friend and your fuck buddy

7. If it was me, I probably won't

Cheers

porkswordsman
13-09-2013, 11:12 AM
This is an ethical minefield, but I would resolve it as follows:

If you're also drunk, it's OK.....but if you're sober it's a no-no.

rubbertoe
13-09-2013, 11:32 AM

Yeah, that's fine as long as she doesn't vomit on you :vomit:

RT

Boney
13-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Yeah, that's fine as long as she doesn't vomit on you :vomit:

RT

Sounds like a whole new area of exploration for Sextus, also could be side benefits in the full bladder:thirst:

Isis
13-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Sorry, i'm not sure if its because i am female but that's got to be up there as one of the silliest questions I've ever read :question:Please feel free to explain more from a 'guys' perspective as I'm completely baffled but open to differing opinions if it can open my mind..:smile:

grant
13-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Sorry, i'm not sure if its because i am female but that's got to be up there as one of the silliest questions I've ever read :question:Please feel free to explain more from a 'guys' perspective as I'm completely baffled but open to differing opinions if it can open my mind..:smile:

Speaking for myself, the issue is whether or not I'm taking advantage of a woman (or if it could be perceived as such). Your judgement is affected while you're intoxicated and you're more prone to making impulsive decisions. I guess I can see how it could seem silly, since a lot of things could potentially cloud your judgement (e.g. if you happened no to be in the good place emotionally). This means that while it all could be consented by both parties in that particular situation, it might not be in another, and that's what I worry about. I'm sure some people would have no problem with this though, and would happily see it as a greater window of opportunity than would otherwise be available.

Clearly the answer is "it depends", but so long as your intentions are not malicious - e.g. if you haven't intentionally plied a woman with excessive amounts of alcohol in order to make "easier" - I think it's fine.

Eureka
13-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Drunk ???
If you mean to a point decisions are no longer clearly made and judgement impaired to a point .. There is a chance she might regret it ???

It is not ok !!

mista
13-09-2013, 03:02 PM

Just don't try and get a deep bbbj or she might vomit of your cock...

But that is besides the point, this question has to many variables!

Fisher
13-09-2013, 03:20 PM
If you are a true gentleman and respect women you will make sure they get home safe and in one peice and reject their advances and speak to them when they are sober about it or forget the advances were made.
And if you did take advantage of them then you have no respect for woman and have no morals.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Just don't try and get a deep bbbj or she might vomit of your cock...

But that is besides the point, this question has to many variables!

You are very brave brother, vomit is one thing, what if she closes her mouth and have a bit on your ................... ouch !!

Eureka
13-09-2013, 03:32 PM
If you are a true gentleman and respect women you will make sure they get home safe and in one peice and reject their advances and speak to them when they are sober about it or forget the advances were made.
And if you did take advantage of them then you have no respect for woman and have no morals.

Agree 1,000 % !!!!
What level of self respect would allow someone to take of advantage of a woman in such a serious and personal aspect when they know it may ... be something in the clear headed light of day they would not agree to !!

Answer: Only someone with such a selfish, puerile approach to women that should not have the joy of there company in any circumstance !!!

Well said Fisher !!

mista
13-09-2013, 03:44 PM

It all depends how much she has had to drink, if she has only had a few drinks, tipsy, fired up and horny then it would be UNGENTLEMANLY to deny her lust.

If she is obviously drunk and not thinking straight and someone was to take advantage of her then yes that is wrong!

Just my point of view. Male 25y.o

pro_seeker
13-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Only if she's hot

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Well, I don't think anyone has looked at this from the other side,

What if one of us is drunk and the girl is trying to take advantage of us, we all know a drunk man can still get hard !!

Like this !!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me9ep2y8dY1qktnjdo1_500.gif

Licker
13-09-2013, 06:36 PM

Please define what you mean by "drunk".

Is it, she's had two beers and is being laud about how drunk she is?
or she's had two bottles of wine and doesn't say anything anymore?
Or something in between?

Main point is: Can she make a decision, that would likely be the same when she was sober.

Oneonone
13-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Well I never see a lady if I have had too much to drink and that includes wife etc,

I think that if a lady has obviously had too much to drink then she should also be considered off limits.

Sex should be fun and enjoyable by both parties anything out side of that should be avoided.

For a lady to enjoy she needs to be a willing partner and aware of what she is doing.

Gucci2012
13-09-2013, 10:53 PM
No, it will never be ok to have sex with a drunk girl.

Licker
13-09-2013, 11:03 PM

Are you referring to the difference between "a drunken girl" and a girl who is a drunk?

Usage Note: As an adjective the form drunk is used after a verb while the form drunken is now used only in front of a noun: They were drunk last night. A drunken patron at the restaurant ruined our evening. Using drunk in front of a noun is usually considered unacceptable in formal style, but the phrases drunk driver and drunk driving, which have become fixed expressions, present an exception to this

wilisno
13-09-2013, 11:05 PM

For fear of a not-so-bright offspring ? ;) ;) ;)

Licker
13-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Here's a few examples:

Here's a drunken girl:

And this girl could be a drunk (and a nagger as well):

Be careful of getting too drunk yourself:

And last but not least, what the fuck are they going to do with Noah?

CunningLinguist
13-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Is it okay to have drunk with a sex girl?

CunningLinguist
13-09-2013, 11:50 PM

But you haven't expressed an opinion ...

cmk76
13-09-2013, 11:50 PM
xxx xxx xxx

rooter
13-09-2013, 11:55 PM
if she is a bit tipsy and in good spirits and horny then great, go for it!
If she is totally out of it then back off - its not gonna be any fun and you will find yourself charged with rape.
if in doubt then STOP! Go have a wank!

CunningLinguist
13-09-2013, 11:56 PM
If a drunk girl wants to have sex with you it is ok!
If you want to have sex with a drunk girl it is ok if she knows what she is doing and agrees willingingly.
If she is too drunk though you may be taking advantage of her.
Best thing is to make sure you are both the same drunkness, get a blood alcohol tester to check each others drunkness...

Max Impact
14-09-2013, 12:18 AM
If its a girl that you regularly have sex with the answer is an absolute yes!

I encourage a girl that I know well to drink as DFK becomes awesome to the point where it is hard to breath. And variations of sex become more available.

If its a girl that you barely know, then no!

Gucci2012
14-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Are you referring to the difference between "a drunken girl" and a girl who is a drunk?

I'm personally saying no its not ok because there should be no grey area.

If a female family member or female friend was drunk I would want the surrounding men to also think its not ok, I wouldn't want them having an internal discussion about whether she is a drunken girl or a girl who is drunk.

If it was your sister would you want the guy to say no?

Max Impact
14-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Always say no to your sister.

(This is a joke for those that are a little bit too serious).

IExperiment
14-09-2013, 12:37 AM
A few girls I had sex with always wanted to get a bit tipsy when they are enjoying their sex, but with new girls I always told them I dont wanted them to drink for our first time.

One time my ex GF call me half drunk around midnight and wanted to FS so I took her to my warehouse and told her you will regret it in the morning and made her sober up a bit there and than for an hour and took her home the next morning she call me up and apoligize to me and than I took her to a hotel and Pound her twice :)

I always tell girl a joke :)

I dont need to get you drunk to sleep with you and I prefer my girls sober when she is sucking on my manhood so she wont bite it by mistake :)

Max Impact
14-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Actually "PorYa" wanted drunk sex one night kkkkk. I really had to have my wits about me. Can you imagine having too much to drink when she is horny? This is pre MOC days.

Licker
14-09-2013, 12:43 AM
I'm personally saying no its not ok because there should be no grey area.

If a female family member or female friend was drunk I would want the surrounding men to also think its not ok, I wouldn't want them having an internal discussion about whether she is a drunken girl or a girl who is drunk.

If it was your sister would you want the guy to say no?

You missed a tiny little letter 'a' in my post.

I said: a girl who is a drunk, not a girl who is drunk.
The difference being (as you may well know) that a person who is a drunk, may actually be sober at the time.
I thought the quote would have cleared that.

Max Impact
14-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Actually "PorYa" wanted drunk sex one night kkkkk. I really had to have my wits about me. Can you imagine having too mush to drink when she is horhny? This is pre MOC days.

I felt like I was the hunted not the hunter lol

IExperiment
14-09-2013, 12:47 AM
I felt like I was the hunted not the hunter lol

lol

I dont remember much about her a bit tipsy :) I am sure I had a session when she was a bit tipsy :) but I do remember a few good session with her.

CunningLinguist
14-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Having sex with a drunk girl can often be a role reversal as their inhibitions are lower and they may take charge and ride you like there is no tomorrow!

CunningLinguist
14-09-2013, 12:55 AM

Are you taking the piss again or being serious ...

Gucci2012
14-09-2013, 01:19 AM
You missed a tiny little letter 'a' in my post.

I said: a girl who is a drunk, not a girl who is drunk.
The difference being (as you may well know) that a person who is a drunk, may actually be sober at the time.
I thought the quote would have cleared that.

Bro you could add 1 a or 100 a's to your quote and I would still feel that its not ok and that there should be no grey area. I think I've miss understood your quote anyway, could you give me an analogy?
:-)

Gucci2012
14-09-2013, 01:29 AM
Are you taking the piss again or being serious ...

Lol but the safety of inebriated woman is no joke....

CunningLinguist
14-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Lol but the safety of inebriated woman is no joke....

I'm glad you got my joke!
Yeah I think we all agree that rape and taking advantage of someone is not on.
But as above there are scenarios when it is ok to have sex with a drunk woman, you just need to be sensible about it ...

igloo
14-09-2013, 02:19 AM
I am not the most liberated guy in the world but surely she has the right to say
"fuck it I'm getting pissed and rooting the knob with a biggest guy or a guy with the biggest knob I can find. When I am done with him I'll say don't let the door hit your ass on the way out so I an have the whole bed to myself".

I know the older guys have valiant and noble intentions borne of an era where chivalry and honour were expected and respected, but today I am not sure that is what the material girls really want.... except when they really want it.

I agree with not taking advantage of someone who is incapacitated or paralytic, but as for those on their feet I think they know what they want as much as the guys who need a drink to get the courage to approach and talk to women..

aussiegaigin
14-09-2013, 05:23 PM
I found this post on an International forum a few months back:

Shanghai Muse girl

I was on a business trip last week to Shanghai. My friend took me to Muse and I meet this young girl who works for an event company. We danced and my friends assisted me in getting her drunk. She just broke up with her boyfriend so lucky me it wasnt so hard to get her drunk. Took her back to my hotel but the first fuck was like fucking a dead fish as she was too drunk. She had an angel face and a devils body. Nice tits not big but just perfect B cup and a tight pussy. The next morning I got up first and decided to fuck her again. This time half way fucking she woke up and she tried to push me away but after a few hard thrust she started to enjoy it and responded. We did not leave the hotel room the whole day and ordered room service and I fuck her several times that day till she told she can no longer take it. It was good as I was her first western guy it seems. The photos here are taken from her wechat moments. What a good fuck right mates!

To my mind this was a case of "date rape", but I was surprised at the number of posters who came to the guy's defence by claiming it was "cultural" for a girl to get drunk as justification for having a one night stand - something a (sober) "good girl" would not normally do. Maybe a couple of drinks to loosen up, but to the extent of being virtually unconscious?

herecticx
14-09-2013, 06:18 PM
I found this post on an International forum a few months back:

To my mind this was a case of "date rape", but I was surprised at the number of posters who came to the guy's defence by claiming it was "cultural" for a girl to get drunk as justification for having a one night stand - something a (sober) "good girl" would not normally do. Maybe a couple of drinks to loosen up, but to the extent of being virtually unconscious?

that is disgusting

Pleasedonot
17-09-2013, 02:07 PM
drunk girls smell awful :(

porkswordsman
17-09-2013, 10:16 PM
I think if you're equally drunk as her then it's OK. Reason is you are no more (or less) able to judge the intellectual guidelines and are therefore relying solely on your primal sexual impulses. Which is OK.