PDA

View Full Version : General talk Session length

brownwallaby
13-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Just curious. What’s the duration of your typical massage session? Approx 90% of mine is 1 hour, a few are either ½ or 1 ½ . Only once did I have a 2-hour session, that's because she was very special. A number of girls at 3 shops told me they had had a 3 hour booking. Apparently it was always the same customer, and none of the girls were impressed by the experience and each told the punter not to see her again

memememe
13-09-2013, 12:56 PM
i hr is enough for me. I can then spread the love around several shops......

brownwallaby
13-09-2013, 01:01 PM
i hr is enough for me. I can then spread the love around several shops......

Aaah you, the serial heartbreaker :)

BrainSex
13-09-2013, 04:43 PM
I have had a couple of the two hour massages at Mozhi, the girls change over at the one hour mark, so essentially it is 2 separate one hour sessions.

Other times I have had the duo massage with two girls. One girl seems to do most of the actual massage and the other one seems to be in training at my expense.

Now I just stick to 1 hour. The price difference from the 30 mins at $40 to 60 mins at $60 makes the extra time good value for me.

popeye96
13-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Always go for the hour. Half just seems to be too rushed.

Fisher
13-09-2013, 05:36 PM
One hour for me sometimes two if cash flow is good but one hour is perfect

danenth
13-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Always the hour but extend an extra half hour if the session is going well

ilovefs
13-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Mine is usually an hour. Rarely, unless mega horny and short on dough have I done a half straight up. I have sometimes paid for an hour and finished in half, and with a girl who hasn't got much English and its been better to leave. But then the problem is most places don't want to give you half hour cost back. Sometimes they will only want to give you a $20 or something which is a bit unfair. Wouldn't they rather you have the intent on an hour, pay for it upfront and refund half or have everyone just come in for half straight up?

What is also typical pricing for instance, if you stay 30min vs 60min vs 90min, they way they charge:

ie
30 min $85 - $2.83 min
1 hour $150 - $2.50 min
1.5 hours $150 + $85 = $235 (2.61 min)

So its actually better value to stay for 1 hour than 1.5. I've argued this fact a few times when I've wanted to extend a gem, but arguing money with a Chinese brothel owner??????????? Not sure if they just want to rip us off or are too stupid to understand the theory behind it.

To be fair, each 30min over an hour should be charged at say $65 which brings it to $2.38 min.

:End of rant :)

brownwallaby
13-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Mine is usually an hour. Rarely, unless mega horny and short on dough have I done a half straight up. I have sometimes paid for an hour and finished in half, and with a girl who hasn't got much English and its been better to leave. But then the problem is most places don't want to give you half hour cost back. Sometimes they will only want to give you a $20 or something which is a bit unfair. Wouldn't they rather you have the intent on an hour, pay for it upfront and refund half or have everyone just come in for half straight up?

What is also typical pricing for instance, if you stay 30min vs 60min vs 90min, they way they charge:

ie
30 min $85 - $2.83 min
1 hour $150 - $2.50 min

So its actually better value to stay for 1 hour than 1.5. I've argued this fact a few times when I've wanted to extend a gem, but arguing money with a Chinese brothel owner??????????? Not sure if they just want to rip us off or are too stupid to understand the theory behind it.

To be fair, each 30min over an hour should be charged at say $65 which brings it to $2.38 min.

First I was puzzled by your math then realised you were referring to Asian brothels, which I'm not familiar with

popeye96
13-09-2013, 09:54 PM

ie
30 min $85 - $2.83 min
1 hour $150 - $2.50 min

Sounds to me like they are the smart ones making the extra dough.

If you pay for an hour and decide to leave early, I would have thought you would be lucky to get anything back at all. I know if it was me I wouldn't give you anything back. If you went to a movie and left half way through, would you expect half your money back?

walafox
13-09-2013, 10:58 PM
One hour is best any longer and cramps start to hit my back. Its definitely a young mans game lol

CunningLinguist
13-09-2013, 11:09 PM
In Sydney I do 1/2 hour if I want to try out a new girl, 1 hour for my regulars, and sometimes 90mins.

Jerry10
14-09-2013, 03:46 AM
I always let the girl choose. Then that way they do a better job.

brownwallaby
14-09-2013, 10:52 AM
I always let the girl choose. Then that way they do a better job.

this is interesting. Any of them prefers 1/2 hour ?

Jerry10
15-09-2013, 01:12 AM
90% would say 1/2 hour and the service is good. Not rush at all. On repeat visit then we both agree to 1hr for more play time.

Vitality
17-11-2013, 10:17 PM
I have had a couple of the two hour massages at Mozhi, the girls change over at the one hour mark, so essentially it is 2 separate one hour sessions.

This can be fantastic VFM if it becomes your lucky day....

Vitality
17-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Sometimes I will pay for 1hr and get stinged by 10 or so mins others sessions will run 10 or so mins over (which isn't always a good thing either). Normally i'll try to show control and time it just right to get the most out of what I came for....

friskychris
18-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Not relevant

Drudeboy
19-11-2013, 12:11 AM
I usually prefer 1.5 hours for a massage. I like them to go hard on my back for an hour and then have half an hour at the end. I'll often go for 2 hours if I've got the cash, though some girls aren't keen and I've had the old switcheroo at half-time. I will take an hour if I don't have a lot of time or I'm a bit skint that week, but I prefer a longer session to build a rapport with the girl, give them time to relax with you and then it's usually better as the session goes on. I prefer the one girl over the 2 x 1 hours for that reason. If it hasn't been a busy day for them the girls often like a longer session as well, especially if they've been bored! Only done the dual a couple of times but it's expensive over the hour.

For F/S, which I don't often do, I find an hour enough. Half isn't usually enough for me as it can feel rushed. Sometimes I've done a few one hour massages with a private girl, who then offers F/S which have been good at the hour mark, but I prefer massages usually.

ampletwo
19-11-2013, 08:05 AM
With a new shop I often go 1/2 hour to test the waters. If all good then it's 1 hour. This minimises the outlay when risking a new place.

Having said that I wonder if girls treat customers differently for 1/2 hour bookings (bearing in mind they get a premium for shorter time). Their mindset might be one of a 'quickie' rather than a 'build rapport' thing?

schismatic
21-11-2013, 03:31 PM
I say "start with half hour and if you're good I'll extend to 1 hour as long as I only pay the 1 hour price "

I make sure to say that last bit so they don't try to charge 30min x2

Vitality
21-11-2013, 09:35 PM
I say "start with half hour and if you're good I'll extend to 1 hour as long as I only pay the 1 hour price "

I make sure to say that last bit so they don't try to charge 30min x2

There's a letter on the wall in Amore Newstead about customers doing this sort of thing and subsequently being charged different rates from different MLs, the letter includes charges for time extensions etc for all to read...
45mins can be a good medium if i'm in a hurry but not that much of a hurry, otherwise 1 hr is normally enough time to explore the sessions offerings.
Did have to extend a session once or twice when things were going great guns, it was kind of like pressing the snooze button on an awesome dream that I didn't want to wake up from...:slobber:

Jaystar
21-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I always like to go a minimum of 1hr to not be rushed. If really liking a place or specific ML sometimes even 90mins