PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vietnam -punting tips

Brissie.Punter
13-09-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm going to Vietnam for the first time soon ... I will be there for a fortnight ... doing the usual tourist thing ... Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City ... anyone got any punting tips

memememe
13-09-2013, 01:48 PM
I will PM you

BrainSex
13-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Sounds like a great adventure.

I do some referencing of http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?256-Vietnam website which I have always found very useful.

flamingmoose
13-09-2013, 02:26 PM
I will PM you

Going to HCM in November, could you CC me in on that PM man ?

yellow_fever
13-09-2013, 04:19 PM
My advice would be don't go! At least if you're only going for sex. Phillipines is a much better bet, and easy to get girls there, you can pick them up before hand on dating websites. You don't even have to pay, just take them with you and cover their food etc and they're happy. literally 10's of thousands of girls. If you're more into the dirtier club scene/gogo girls and want to do a bunch of girl every day then there's that too.

There are massage shops and brothels in vietnam, but unless you're vietnamese you won't be getting into them. Be extremely wary of anyone offering you a girl, raids by police are common and much reported. If you do get a girl she will charge you far more than the going rate, and likely provide poor service. It's a high risk/expensive/low quality country as far as punting goes. Quite easy to pickup girls there though (non WL's).

flamingmoose
13-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Only going for 2 nights myself...just interested to check it out...then off to Manila :)

BrainSex
13-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Only going for 2 nights myself...just interested to check it out...then off to Manila :)

Enjoy Manila - we will expect good field reports. geez i miss that place.

Brissie.Punter
13-09-2013, 05:13 PM
in Vietnam I'm just going on a tour ... punting will be bonus ... the serious punting will be in the two weeks in Thailand after Vietnam ... it will my second tour of duty in the land of smiles and extremely happy endings

flamingmoose
13-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Enjoy Manila - we will expect good field reports. geez i miss that place.

Cheers! Hopefully good things to report! ;)