PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do Wl like the unshaven look

the wizard
18-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi guys, when i go to punt I am always clean shaven, this helps with the Dfk.
Actually one time, a girl refused to kiss me as i had a little stubble on my upperlip.

I do like to sometimes, have the rough, two day growth look, but am hesitant when i see a girl
Any thoughts

wilisno
18-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Actually one time, a girl refused to kiss me as i had a little stubble on my upperlip.

I do like to sometimes, have the rough, two day growth look, but am hesitant when i see a girl
Any thoughts
I haven't met any Asian girl who likes unshaven look !

cmk76
18-12-2012, 09:26 AM

Any thoughts

Majority of os born asian women much prefer their men clean shaven. Those who were born here, or have a fascination with western men are more inclined to accept western fashion (2-3 day growth, beard, moustaches) and standards.

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 09:39 AM
I thought all women like the men to be clean shaven, I always shave before seeing a lady but even then if i go later in the day and haven't shaven since the morning I have had the odd lady say a bit prickly and you can understand its not nice to get beard rash. Something the girls need to remember when they are shaving down below and miss a day or two its not as good for daty.

cisco
18-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Sometimes unshaven look so Man

Sextus
18-12-2012, 11:19 AM
I most definitely cleanly shave. I want the girl to be completely comfortable and undistracted during Y dining and DFK'ing.

Be considerate to the girls. Pash rash is no joke.

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:35 PM
I think all wl like a clean looking guy.

DeepImpact
18-12-2012, 08:56 PM
The WL's may indeed like the look of a couple of days of growth on a man's face, especially if she is at the movies looking at Hugh Jackmans face but if she is about to be kissed by a customer she isn't going to like it very much as he might leave a mark on her face or body.

splash
20-12-2012, 06:04 AM
My ex girlfriends hated when I didn't shave, my family hated it when I shaved, the girls I've met in this industry didn't like it too much when I didn't shave.

Shaving shows you have respect for yourself.

kickass
20-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I agree with you splash.

Thumper
20-12-2012, 04:01 PM
rash = discomfort plus possible loss of income = no fun for WL

Fisher
20-12-2012, 05:35 PM
I have not had a issue in my short punting time with a w/l i have a 5 inch long goatee which is washed and trimmed regurlary most w/l run their fingers through it or feel it too see if it is like wire

cmk76
21-12-2012, 09:16 AM
I do!! Although I wax instead of shaving which means a cleaner finish always!

In fact I havent had furry girly bits for the last couple of years! I might have to grow it out just so I remember what it looks like again :D

I'm assuming that you like western men with a slight growth, Esther? Are you Korean by any chance?

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 02:04 AM
If you want your WL to enjoy DATY best to shave.
Also kissing anywhere sensitive will prickle them if you don't.
If you let it grow long enough so the sharp ends have worn off then it's not so bad.
So either shave regularly or not at all for the best experiences :)