PDA

View Full Version : General talk Little things that enhance your punt

porkswordsman
13-09-2013, 09:12 PM
I've been visiting a very lovely MILF (Thai): same lady for many years and we have a very enjoyable 'routine', you might say. She knows what I like in terms of clothing, shoes, hairstyle and make-up etc, and is always compliant and agreeable. She's a very funny lady which I like a lot, as laughing and joking and mucking around suits my sexual personality.

A nice aspect of a long-term regular like this is the opportunity for experimention. Because you're a good customer you can request stuff with confidence that 1) you won't be refused, and 2) she will agree, with a happy friendly 'YES'.

One of my pet hates with punts over the years is the front-door greeting scenario. You knock...you wait....someone answers (your gal or another staff-member).....she's ready for you....... or maybe she's late finishing off with another punter etc. It's an anxiety I can do without quite frankly.

The shop here is quite small and there's no designated Mamasan, i.e. all the girls are workers. So I told my fav I want her and her alone at the door at the appointed time. Spot-on. Good job. Exactly how I wanted her dressed, shod, made-up and coiffed. She seems to like this decisveness.

Upping the ante....next time I asked her for the first special request. Instead of the usual 'Hello how are you darling bullshit" I asked her when she opened the door, to open her mouth wide and lick her lips sensually as we walked down the hall to the chamber of pleasure, all the while with intense eye-contact. She agreed. And did it beautifully.

So on my next visit (which will be tomorrow Sat Sept 14 10:00), I want to request she removes her panties before I hit the doorbell, then allows me to raise her miniskirt, caress her arse and insert my index finger in her pussy and then we'll both waltz down to the working room with my slimy digit pivoting inside her with every step.

QUESTION: Will she say YES? Or NO. (Results posted tomorrow before lunch)

CunningLinguist
13-09-2013, 10:12 PM
I've been visiting a very lovely MILF (Thai): same lady for many years and we have a very enjoyable 'routine', you might say. She knows what I like in terms of clothing, shoes, hairstyle and make-up etc, and is always compliant and agreeable. She's a very funny lady which I like a lot, as laughing and joking and mucking around suits my sexual personality.

A nice aspect of a long-term regular like this is the opportunity for experimention. Because you're a good customer you can request stuff with confidence that 1) you won't be refused, and 2) she will agree, with a happy friendly 'YES'.

One of my pet hates with punts over the years is the front-door greeting scenario. You knock...you wait....someone answers (your gal or another staff-member).....she's ready for you....... or maybe she's late finishing off with another punter etc. It's an anxiety I can do without quite frankly.

The shop here is quite small and there's no designated Mamasan, i.e. all the girls are workers. So I told my fav I want her and her alone at the door at the appointed time. Spot-on. Good job. Exactly how I wanted her dressed, shod, made-up and coiffed. She seems to like this decisveness.

Upping the ante....next time I asked her for the first special request. Instead of the usual 'Hello how are you darling bullshit" I asked her when she opened the door, to open her mouth wide and lick her lips sensually as we walked down the hall to the chamber of pleasure, all the while with intense eye-contact. She agreed. And did it beautifully.

So on my next visit (which will be tomorrow Sat Sept 14 10:00), I want to request she removes her panties before I hit the doorbell, then allows me to raise her miniskirt, caress her arse and insert my index finger in her pussy and then we'll both waltz down to the working room with my slimy digit pivoting inside her with every step.

QUESTION: Will she say YES? Or NO. (Results posted tomorrow before lunch)

She will say yes!
Then next week you will ask her to greet you at the door wearing only a blindfold.
I presume it is the same day and time each week, what was the address again ...

yellow_fever
14-09-2013, 10:41 PM
You can have too much of a good thing though... Once she's done everything, what then?

Plus one on the above though, which shop/girl?

For me, the most important thing is feeling some sort of connection with the girl, and that starts from feeling that she's at least a little bit into it. The worst kind of punt is where you feel the girl really hates doing her job and doesn't want to be there. If you feel that she enjoys her job and wants to be there with you that's a really good start. I try to do small stuff for the girls too, I think that helps