PDA

View Full Version : General talk Decisions decisions who and where to go

manky
14-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Guys,

I have the opportunity in a few weeks to give myself a great present and will be looking at a two hour session with a lovely girl. Now my dilemma is that after reading all the amazing AR here I am at a loss as to which company and girl to choose. Money will not be a problem for this present. What I am looking for is a fantastic GFE with a Japanese or Taiwan girl who lover DFK and DATY and everything else that goes with GFE. I am looking at the following establishments, GINZA, MOC, Bluemoon and 5 STAR (+ or - Penthouse) or even Yamada. I am also happy to receive some information from the above mentioned establishments if they want to add there information. Now I would appreciate some constructive information without overloading me with to much information. Happy to receive here or in PM up to you. Here at least may assist other punters. Look forward to some great recommendations.

Manky

mista
14-09-2013, 03:57 PM
12 bellevue street surry hills.
Or if you like older gfe one of the guys can pm u where to find 80yo wls! ;)

SpankyTheMonkey
14-09-2013, 04:44 PM
hey mista, you forgot your: "LOL!" :grimace:

Is there *any* place on bellevue st that is actually any good?

rooter
14-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Hey bro
There are so many good choices in Sydney. We are truly spoilt here.
Here are my suggestions.
Ginza
The Gold girls are all amazing! I recommend the following Japanese girls with 100% confidence:
Love
Toshika
Moe
Lemon

Yamada TMC
Osaka - fantastic girl!

MOC
MOC has no Japanese girls but they have 5 or 6 Taiwanese girls.
I have not tried any of them yet, but the quality at MOC is always first class so you can book an MOC girl with complete confidence.

Enjoy Sydney and try at least 2 or 3 girls if you can!

manky
14-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks rooter appreciate your comments. Will give them some serious thoughts towards my decision. Once I decide there will be a AR for sure.

wilisno
14-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks rooter appreciate your comments. Will give them some serious thoughts towards my decision. Once I decide there will be a AR for sure.

5* City has always been the leader in the industry !

manky
14-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Thanks wilisno have read many of your reports

x11
14-09-2013, 11:15 PM
i had a 2hr punt with Saki from Ginza, that was amazing.

Porya or Marcus (not yet back from hols, but maybe by the time your ready) from MOC

i think of all my punts those 3 were the best

manky
14-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Thanks x11 I am starting to lean between ginza and moc

CunningLinguist
15-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Guys,

I have the opportunity in a few weeks to give myself a great present and will be looking at a two hour session with a lovely girl. Now my dilemma is that after reading all the amazing AR here I am at a loss as to which company and girl to choose. Money will not be a problem for this present. What I am looking for is a fantastic GFE with a Japanese or Taiwan girl who lover DFK and DATY and everything else that goes with GFE. I am looking at the following establishments, GINZA, MOC, Bluemoon and 5 STAR (+ or - Penthouse) or even Yamada. I am also happy to receive some information from the above mentioned establishments if they want to add there information. Now I would appreciate some constructive information without overloading me with to much information. Happy to receive here or in PM up to you. Here at least may assist other punters. Look forward to some great recommendations.

Manky

Have you thought of a threesome ?

manky
15-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Actually I haven't thought about that and now you have just given me something else to think about any suggestions

x11
15-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Have you thought of a threesome ?

any recommendations there CL? ideally with 2 bi girls too

wilisno
15-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Actually I haven't thought about that and now you have just given me something else to think about any suggestions

Read the CMK report of Fion and Eva at 45 George ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
15-09-2013, 02:00 PM
any recommendations there CL? ideally with 2 bi girls too

I haven't had a 3some for a while. You could ask Ginza which girls go well together!