View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Viva Vivien!

Sextus
15-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Name : Vivien (sweet girl, nice personality)

Date of Visit : September 2013

Size/shape : Size 7.5, smooth soft skin, natural titties.

Pussy: lightly furred

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services provided on this occasion:LFK transitioning to DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS, shower together

Review:

The curvy, womanly hips of Vivien in her photo really got my attention, and I’d put her on my little shelf of options for next time I was down at 64.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Viviena_zps235b8476.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Viviena_zps235b8476.jpg.html)

Lately I’ve enjoyed being spontaneous in my choices, not making a booking, but happy to sit near my mate the lucky 64 goldfish and share his google-eyed view of the girls as they come and go from their bookings. I don't know who is the biggest perve between the two of us - unfairly perhaps, the goldfish's permanent pop eyes point the finger of suspicion right at him!

Me, I hope I am less obvious, but using this random pervy choosing method I came very close to seeing the beauteous Kitty, she with the exotic Cleopatra haircut. Because she was only a metre away having a vigorous debate in Chinese with Sophie over the bookings book. If the way their two respective fingers kept jabbing at it, presumably this was about money owed!

But to my pervacious joy the vigour of Kitty’s motions as she leant over the desk and debated with Sophie had caused her left tit to come three-quarters of the way out of her bikini top, and it was revealing one of her very highly placed nipples.

The horny sight had – you guessed it – given me yet another hard on while sitting in the 64 reception area.

This is an occupational hazard of the 64 reception area I’ve learnt, and last time it was caused by the moans of girls in heat coming through the thin walls.

But this time I had no newspaper to cover it up - my hand had to do, however suspicious that may have looked. Man, but I was having a real perve at the still debating Kitty, and the sight of her sweet tit and peeking nipple was causing my throat to become just a little dry, so I made a dive for the water cooler.

Well, the two ladies soon after resolved their little dispute, and Kitty suddenly noticed the tit that had been hanging out, and she popped it back in, to my regret - and the next thing she noticed was me and grabbed my hand.

"Are you here to see me?" she enquired as her smokey eyes captured mine. If only it was this easy to pick up in a club, I thought.

Now I can’t say I wasn’t very attracted to her. And if I did say that to you, my still hard cock would have called me a liar, if muteness wasn’t on its list of sensory deficits, along with a one-eyed blindness.

I left at this point for a coffee at Gloria Jeans.

I returned an hour or so later, for papasan Roger, to usher me into the broom closet room again!

It seems like months since I’ve been in the relative luxury of a bedroom suite at 64. And Vivien confirmed to me the conclusion I’d arrived at. All the new girls have this tiny broom closet room until, presumably, they aren’t quite so new any more.

That is fair enough I suppose. Sophie has to look after her loyal long term girls. But as I have by chance and circumstance - or perhaps you could call it sheer promiscuity, yes, that is the reason – been only seeing new girls lately, so have I also inherited the micro room, along with the brooms.

In fact as we entered Vivien held her thumb and index close finger together in front of my face making a sign of “little.” I thought at first she was referring to the room, and I nodded in mournful agreement, but then she said “English, english.”

And that turned out to be true too. Vivien, like many of the girls, tries hard to communicate with her few words and I give her credit for that. Her longest sentence in fact, is “you are very handsome.” and I’ll bet that one took a lot of practice to learn! A one size fits all phrase, he he.. Well it makes you smile to hear a well meant compliment even it is probably handed out rather too freely!

While I stood in the shower recess Vivien was very diligent about getting the water temperature right for me, distracted only by a hard on that she took a moment out to stroke with two fingers, and it glowed under her attention.

By the time I emerged Vivien was stark naked and facing away from me, so I put my arm and hand around to feel her two very soft natural boobies, with my cock stuck between her buns.

As I guided her onto the bed some light fk gradually developed into the more passionate variety. And for the next few minutes I was more of the “wl” and she the punter as I licked my way around and down her body via her titties, soft thighs and her little mound, before I could no longer resist her gleaming, very lightly furred gash.

Somehow we had ended up facing the wrong way on the short bed, and poor Viven’s head was stuck out over the end supported only by her neck muscles, and occasionally it drooped out of sight while I went to town on her neat little pussy. As far as the daty goes, I still don’t have a lot of technique in this regard, but I always hope that my enthusiasm is making up for any lack of it

She was definitely enjoying it though, and in the next couple of minutes I had rather startling evidence of this, as she thrust her hips up and involuntarily farted a couple of times. :surprise: But I think it was her pussy doing this and I thought I must be somehow pushing air inside her with my tongue. At least I hope it was her pussy doing the farting. In any case there was no smell either the first or second time the sound of her farting rent the air.

(And I should say that this odourlessness is in marked contrast to those I dropped myself the other day – truly I say unto you they were like unto the breath of Satan. :surprise::shout: )

It was my neck that became tired before Vivien’s hanging over the edge of the bed did, and as I leant back to stretch it Vivien took that as a signal to make a dive for my cock. She is a spontaneous kind of girl and was often making quick decisions to change possies.

She gave me a workably agreeable bj for a few minutes before she happily swung her hips over my head for me to chow down again on her almost hairless pie. A few mutually moaning bareback sucking and licking minutes later she reached for a condom, but I wasn’t quite ready to abandon my cock’s barelessness just yet.

I flipped her onto her back and went back to the very enjoyable - intoxicating in fact - task of eating her out, and occasionally plumbing into her little arsehole with my tongue. I watched the pleasurable reaction on her face in the side mirror as my lawless tongue reamed out her tiny little oriface.

I’m nothing if not considerate, and always keep a little film container of listerine within reach, and after a quick rinse I came up for a session of nakedly embracing dfk, which ramped up the heat for both of us.

I then developed the distinct impression, after all my pussy and arsehole work, that Vivien wanted me inside her. Mainly because she’d grabbed a condom packet with her free hand and was tearing it open with her teeth like a fucking tigress in heat.

She rolled it on and positioned herself over me, before rubbing my cock head over her pink slit and sinking herself down on to me. I grabbed her very soft curvy hips (see photo) and rubbed her back and forth, moving that lovely pussy while my cock was lodged well up inside her.

When she fell forward onto me for more dfk my finger found her little arsehole and probed a little way into it. So that was technically a triple pen!

She got onto her heels, springing up and down and beating a slapping rhythm on my cock, and bent down and kissed me again, all the while slapping her horny cunt up and down as if she was beating out a military tattoo. And I was happy to just lay back and let her steaming pussy fuck the Christ out of both itself and me, while occasionally pulling her down for yet more dfk. This dual stimulation at mouth and cock was keeping me good and hard and verging on the edge of orgasm, a stasis I was trying to maintain.

Vivien’s legs finally became fatigued and she fell down onto me again, pushing her soft titties against me. I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and held her hard against me, rubbing her, with my cock barely moving in and out.

I could tell Vivien liked this because her head fell down onto the pillow and I could feel her soft panting against my ear as her soft hair fell across my face.

Hey, this was great! I was using just about every sense that I had in the act of commiting one of the seven deadly sins – lust. And with my every sense fully alive I kind of felt “one with everything” just like the Dalia Lama ordering a pizza! :shout:

In fact, as I ground Viven’s buns into me and was completely enveloped by her soft femininity, with her hot breath in my ear, and my finger in her arse, such was my sensory overload that I stiffened and groaned and my full balls started to churn a load right up into that yummy snatch of hers.

Viven heard me coming and played her tongue into my ear, which at that orgasmic instant felt absolutely fantastic!

This was a fun fuck, and after we had wound down there was more fun to be had in the shower. This mainly took the form of mutual responsibility for the thorough cleaning of each other’s nether regions. I took this to another level by kneeling down and spreading Vivien’s labia lips for yet another linguistic survey of her pink bits. :slobber:

As we towelled off afterwards Vivien tried to teach me a few words of Chinese, such as the word for “sleeping” but I’m afraid I have a cloth ear for picking up the sounds and pronunciation of unfamilar words, let alone foreign languages. She is a fun girl with a spontaneous personality and I really think that would come out much more if we could communicate better. But sex classes will always beat language lessons anyday! :grimace2:

Boney
19-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Wow, Sextus, what a saga, I am exhausted just reading it. Good luck with the 64 competition, if they ever get their act together to judge it, you have my vote.

Oneonone
19-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Vivian sounds like quite a girl nice report bro!

cmk76
19-09-2013, 12:40 PM
xxx xxx xxx

tarenpoint64
08-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Today Vivian is working

** VIVIAN is NEW ** = from Singaporean, 21 year old Naturally Busty Boobs, tight curves, smoking hot body; GFE; great smooth round arse, *** NEW SMoking HOTTIE *** COME and check her OUT! >>>>>>
Click here for Vivian's new photos >> ( Vivian Hot - Magazine Models (http://www.magmodels64.com/vivian.html)} :love:

sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725
or Phone 02 9524 1278 to book or enquire
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/9188873_orig.jpg