PDA

View Full Version : General talk Light dress v Trousers

BrainSex
15-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Have you noticed a correlation between the attire of the girls at an establishment and the services provided.

Loose clothing with convenient access tends to result in a range of services.

Jeans or pants tends to result in massage only services.

There are exceptions of course.

brownwallaby
15-09-2013, 11:34 AM
some shop owners instruct their staff to follow a very strict (or should I say very loose) dress code

samdv
15-09-2013, 01:15 PM
And some wear the same dress everyday.

yellow_fever
15-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Yeah generally, but not always. Haven't seen too many girls in trousers though! Best places have the girls in nurse uniforms or similar, nice and short, tight, low cut and with zips not buttons.

Jeans/shorts aren't always a bad thing though. Look at michelle at 533 with her famous denims, can barely take my eyes off!

WhoopsieDoodle
15-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Can't say I've experienced any ML with long pants (perhaps due to the Qld weather), although I do recall 3 girls who wore black stockings and you could say that their services were limited.

cocktus
15-09-2013, 08:18 PM
And some wear the same dress everyday.

Hope all MLs who read this thread at least buy a new outfit! it is getting worn out already due to punters rubbing and sliding inside!
Also it is very boring you know every time greeted with the same outfit!

cocktus
15-09-2013, 08:19 PM
some shop owners instruct their staff to follow a very strict (or should I say very loose) dress code

so bro brown, which shops instruct their staff to follow a very strict loose dress code?