PDA

View Full Version : 185G Burwood rd Burwood

tom oros
18-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Anyone got any info about the girls in this massage place, I went there the other day the massage was Ok, but I can heard through the walls a massage girl getting punished and I want to the same cos all the girls that I saw that day were young

Littlewonder
18-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Anyone got any info about the girls in this massage place, I went there the other day the massage was Ok, but I can heard through the walls a massage girl getting punished and I want to the same cos all the girls that I saw that day were young

Why don't you do a report on your vist it bro, might get some interest going that way.

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 05:42 PM

Hi mate

If you are out Burwood way, why not go straight to 57 George St, it's FS
and only $90/30 min and you can punish every young girl in the shop!!

Alternatively, you can head further down to Stanmore and let them punish you .......haha

Cheers

cmk76
18-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Hi mate

Alternatively, you can head further down to Stanmore and let them punish you .......haha

Cheers

Ask for Lisa @252b Stanmore, she'll definitely punish you!

Lud33y
18-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Hi mate

Cheers

Hey AHLUNGOR, Have you been to 57 George St? Any good? Ive always been curious about that shop but yet to go

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Ask for Lisa @252b Stanmore, she'll definitely punish you!

But she will give you a chance in part II to get back even at her! To be a Man again !!...........haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Hey AHLUNGOR, Have you been to 57 George St? Any good? Ive always been curious about that shop but yet to go

Sorry mate,

Never actually gone inside 57, met a few girls from 57 who also moonlight at 55 when the MS shop was busier than the FS, Coco called them over to help, and a few young ones were in fact quite hot!!

There is only one way to find out! If you don't like the line up you can always walk, Juliet is not that far away........haha

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
19-12-2012, 12:52 PM

Getting punished as her enjoying a salami in a pot of nectar?