PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Photos of Posh French bella Ginger at 329b King st Newtown

CBD Posh
15-09-2013, 02:30 PM
New French girl Ginger starts today
Gorgeous young French girl Ginger starts Sunday! 23 yo, busty slim very 3619eautiful very friendly!!

CBD Posh
15-09-2013, 04:39 PM
3621photo of ginger , beautiful French Bella

Jackolantern
15-09-2013, 07:10 PM
3621photo of ginger , beautiful French Bella

very pretty girl IMOH :)

see here for my AR

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37805-Posh-Newtown-Ginger&p=412861#post412861

CBD Posh
15-09-2013, 11:18 PM
She is very pretty indeed, a very beautiful face to match her hot body and great personality. She'll polish her massaging skills too, a real star in the making.

neil98
16-09-2013, 03:13 PM
It sounds to me like all of the girls here still have their training wheels on. While we pay for it. And they got rid of Rose for this?

CBD Posh
16-09-2013, 06:52 PM
We have English girls are very beautiful and also very experienced masseuse as well, you bros have choices, you don't have to choose the beautiful young newbies, You can take our seasoned Asian masseuse if you want to. Looks and services are both important, some bros choose looks and personalities over just massaging skills. It's their choices, we don't Make them pay for it, they have the freedom and power to choose what they like, young European beauties over experienced 45 +mature ladies such as Rose, the Thai lady. If you like to see Rose, I think she works near Dee Why, we can help you to find out where she works nowadays. Sorry we can't keep her working, she is a sweet lady, we feel bad to let her go.

AHLUNGOR
16-09-2013, 07:29 PM
We have English girls are very beautiful and also very experienced masseuse as well, you bros have choices, you don't have to choose the beautiful young newbies, You can take our seasoned Asian masseuse if you want to. Looks and services are both important, some bros choose looks and personalities over just massaging skills. It's their choices, we don't Make them pay for it, they have the freedom and power to choose what they like, young European beauties over experienced 45 +mature ladies such as Rose, the Thai lady. If you like to see Rose, I think she works near Dee Why, we can help you to find out where she works nowadays. Sorry we can't keep her working, she is a sweet lady, we feel bad to let her go.

Hi brother Posh,

I don't think you need to justify who you hire and which direction you wish to build your team of MLs !

And you can not please everyone, so just do what you think is best for your business and maintain a good level of services and you'll be alright !

I think the idea of providing Aussie and European girls is fantastic and there is definitely a market for that!

And there is no reason why Posh Newtown can not be a Caucasian massage shop with some hot Asian MLs - instead of a Chinese RnT with white girls !!

And I think it's a noble thing that you offer to assist the other brother to track down his old favourite !

All the best

Cheers

CBD Posh
20-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Today we have a super international lineup, English, French and Spanish Chinese as well a combination of great lookers with top service!