PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Three English roses from 329b king st Newtown

CBD Posh
15-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Come and capture the fragrance of three beautiful long stem roses from The Continent! Posh Newtown will start rostering three gorgeous posh young English girls from Monday! classy, refined, elegant, world class looks matched with services,,well worth the extra miles you travel to our doorstep!

herecticx
15-09-2013, 11:08 PM
dfk? bbbj?

AHLUNGOR
16-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Come and capture the fragrance of three beautiful long stem roses from The Continent! Posh Newtown will start rostering three gorgeous posh young English girls from Monday! classy, refined, elegant, world class looks matched with services,,well worth the extra miles you travel to our doorstep!

I think Pommy girls on average are very busty !

I hope they are like those page three girls !!

More vital stats please brother Posh !

Cheers

wachumba
16-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Will they do nude hj with b2b or hj only?

Eureka
16-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Go check them out & let us know !!
English backpackers are hot !!!

AHLUNGOR
16-09-2013, 09:28 AM
From the shop roster, two of them are busty: a 10DD and a 10E !

Just want to make sure nude is on the menu before I go, if there is b2b with those big tits, I'll be there for sure !!

Cheers

CBD Posh
16-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Please call us and make booking, bros Tuesday we have the most busty girls.

Travelmate
16-09-2013, 11:42 AM
From the shop roster, two of them are busty: a 10DD and a 10E !

Just want to make sure nude is on the menu before I go, if there is b2b with those big tits, I'll be there for sure !!

Cheers

fully agree

AHLUNGOR
16-09-2013, 11:47 AM

Can you please verify their services, just want to make sure that nude/topless is on the menu, that's not asking for too much right ??

Cheers

:question:

ps. I love big tits !! but I love big tits that I can play with ...........hehe

CBD Posh
16-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Can you please verify their services, just want to make sure that nude/topless is on the menu, that's not asking for too much right ??

Cheers

ps. I love big titis !! but I love big tits that I can play with ...........hehe
I think you'll be happy with their services, bro.?

tpol
16-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Saw one of the English roses today.

First time I've had a blonde cauc wrap her lovely little hands around my cock. All I could do was just look at her.

So I tried Roxy today.

Looks wise, I would rate her an 8. Great Tight body and nice to chat to. However, she did have her workface on in that her chatting was limited.

Her massage was the sensual long sweeping push style. Not firm but relaxing. Luckily, I was not sore so I was not interested in the massage.

Her naked HJ was quite good. Not Leng class but way above average.

All in all, it was a great little novelty for me to try a cauc.

If I am not in need of a firm massage to fix something, I will be spending more time here rather than Stanmore to try the different caucs whilst they are here.

If you are like me and not interested in the massage but to have a cauc wrap her hands around your cock, go the 30 mins. An hour would be too long.

I also saw Crystal whilst I was waiting. She is smoking hot. Very tall but just by watching her and reading the reviews, I can see that she would seem a bit cold.

If she goes clothes off, I might give her a whirl.

The one thing I do not like about 329b is that you can easily hear the people in the next room. It is a bit of a turn off.

CBD Posh
17-09-2013, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=

See what we can do to improve the privacy of the rooms, to make them more sound proof.
These English beauties travel around the world, will stay here for a short while, so don't miss out plus the September discount, Caucasian girls at near Asian price!

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Any chance of some photos showing the body shapes of these English Roses ??

Well, just to show some tits size and cleavages will be fine for me

Many thanks

Cheers

:cool2:

http://bfcidade.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/real-dd-breasts1.jpg

But really, a Double D Cups tits should look like these :

http://akcdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/602208502453402683.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

CBD Posh
17-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Yes, bro they do have bust line like this, we'll soon have some shots ready for you ! If you come and see them, you won't be disappointed.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Yes, bro they do have bust line like this, we'll soon have some shots ready for you ! If you come and see them, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks brother Posh,

I'll try to make time soon,

Cheers

CBD Posh
17-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks brother Posh,

Cheers

For you bro, i get it, the bustier the better!

CBD Posh
17-09-2013, 11:25 PM
You can add me to that all well....See you soon. Or the girls I should say.
International remarkable lineups everyday, bursting with youth beauties and class.

CBD Posh
18-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Thanks brother Posh,

Cheers

We extended our business hours to 10pm, some of the English roses are available till pretty late!

CBD Posh
19-09-2013, 03:03 PM

Cheers

ps. I love big tits !! but I love big tits that I can play with ...........hehe

Today we have three very busty European gals working in our newtown shop, from 10C to E, Molly Ashlee and Roxy, they are all very friendly beautiful and genuinely young, they all provide fabulous relaxing service!

fabulous service!

CBD Posh
18-02-2014, 11:52 AM

Beautiful elegant busty English girl Ashlee is back, she is on today in our Newtown shop!

CBD Posh
25-02-2014, 11:16 PM
New hot young French girl Angel starts Tuesday in Newtown from 1030 to 830pm! Don't miss out on her first day!

zorsty
26-02-2014, 12:48 PM
Any reviews of this new French girl?

Any pics of her or description?

V.I.P
26-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Where exactly is this shop? Opposite of train station, right? I went there once, but couldn't find the shop.

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Where exactly is this shop? Opposite of train station, right? I went there once, but couldn't find the shop.

Yes, it's opposite the Newtown train station, it's on the first floor, so there is no shop front, just a single door with the massage sign on it, you push in and the corridor will lead you upstairs.

Caucasian girls at chinese RnT price, pretty good value, best ML is Ginger the French girl !

Cheers

CBD Posh
03-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Any reviews of this new French girl?

Any pics of her or description?

The new French girl is working she is slim and young very hot! We'll soon upload some pics!

CBD Posh
17-03-2014, 04:07 AM
The most stunning English rose Ashlee is on Monday from 10am !