PDA

View Full Version : 3 months HIV teat negetive means i m clean clean?

threemonth
18-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi brothers:

I am new to this forum and i really need some help here, i went to my first punt 13weeks ago, a little details, it was my first time, a taiwan lady close to 30 yo, very skinny, we started with a shower then we kissed, she gave me a BBBJ and vagina sex with a condom, she wasnt quite into it so i got soften during the sex, she CBJ and ride on me again for abit then i asked her to finish it off by hand with the condom on still, at the end she took away the condom and wiped for me, since then i was so worried about the bBBJ part also the part when she was removing the condom and today its 3months my test turned out negetive, does it means i m clean clean or i should dp another one in 4months?

Please help me aka the upset brother

8inches
18-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Becareful when u have sex with whores!
No kissing, no daty, no fingering, no hj, no bbbj, no cbj no vaginal or anal sex with or without condom.
Give her your money, and wank while she talks dirty to u

wilisno
18-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Becareful when u have sex with whores!
No kissing, no daty, no fingering, no hj, no bbbj, no cbj no vaginal or anal sex with or without condom.
Give her your money, and wank while she talks dirty to u
Stop harassing new brothers ! Hahaha !

wilisno
18-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Hi brothers:

I am new to this forum and i really need some help here, i went to my first punt 13weeks ago, a little details, it was my first time, a taiwan lady close to 30 yo, very skinny, we started with a shower then we kissed, she gave me a BBBJ and vagina sex with a condom, she wasnt quite into it so i got soften during the sex, she CBJ and ride on me again for abit then i asked her to finish it off by hand with the condom on still, at the end she took away the condom and wiped for me, since then i was so worried about the bBBJ part also the part when she was removing the condom and today its 3months my test turned out negetive, does it means i m clean clean or i should dp another one in 4months?

Please help me aka the upset brother
Problems arising from BBBJ don't take 3 months to surface, now that you've been tested clean, you're clean !

threemonth
18-12-2012, 03:18 PM
The doctor said in sum rare cases ppl only get tested after 6months that freaks me out

Jj999
18-12-2012, 03:30 PM
This is funny, you are asking this question on the forum.
While, nice and easy google search. Less than 1 second, and press enter. And you get all you need from government websites.
100% accurate.

One of the most notorious types of "sensitive questions" on the forum.
Dunno why, but it is somewhat "popular" these days.

Search : Oral Sex HIV infection

4 words and one enter. Bang!

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm

"Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex, though it is a less common mode of transmission than other sexual behaviors (anal and vaginal sex). There have been a few cases of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a person infected with HIV. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidence suggests that the risk is less than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

If the person performing oral sex has HIV, blood from their mouth may enter the body of the person receiving oral sex through

the lining of the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis);
the lining of the vagina or cervix;
the lining of the anus; or
directly into the body through small cuts or open sores.
If the person receiving oral sex has HIV, their blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), or vaginal fluid may contain the virus. Cells lining the mouth of the person performing oral sex may allow HIV to enter their body.

The risk of HIV transmission increases

if the person performing oral sex has cuts or sores around or in their mouth or throat;
if the person receiving oral sex ejaculates in the mouth of the person performing oral sex; or
if the person receiving oral sex has another sexually transmitted disease (STD).
Not having (abstaining from) sex is the most effective way to avoid HIV.

If you choose to perform oral sex, and your partner is male,

use a latex condom on the penis; or
if you or your partner is allergic to latex, plastic (polyurethane) condoms can be used.
Studies have shown that latex condoms are very effective, though not perfect, in preventing HIV transmission when used correctly and consistently. If either partner is allergic to latex, plastic (polyurethane) condoms for either the male or female can be used. For more information about latex condoms, see "Male Latex Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases."

If you choose to have oral sex, and your partner is female,

use a latex barrier (such as a natural rubber latex sheet, a dental dam, or a cut-open condom that makes a square) between your mouth and the vagina. A latex barrier such as a dental dam reduces the risk of blood or vaginal fluids entering your mouth. Plastic food wrap also can be used as a barrier.
If you choose to perform oral sex with either a male or female partner and this sex includes oral contact with your partners anus (analingus or rimming),

use a latex barrier (such as a natural rubber latex sheet, a dental dam, or a cut-open condom that makes a square) between your mouth and the anus. Plastic food wrap also can be used as a barrier."

DeepImpact
18-12-2012, 08:59 PM
The doctor said in sum rare cases ppl only get tested after 6months that freaks me out

Hey Bro. I would think the Dr is going to be giving you the best medical advice, not anyone here. Good to hear you tested negative.

Revvedup
18-12-2012, 09:18 PM
The key for brothers being 'blood from the mouth'... If a WL gives you a BBBJ and she has no blood in her mouth then you can't contact HIV correct ?

cisco
18-12-2012, 09:27 PM
When you are negative then you are clean

Licker
18-12-2012, 09:33 PM

1. What freaks me out more is that some people never get tested.
2. What really freaks me out is the lack of knowledge people have on STI's.
3. What totally freaks me out is the lack of knowledge people have on things in general.

This is funny, you are asking this question on the forum.
While, nice and easy google search. Less than 1 second, and press enter. 100% accurate.

Don't you think that, as bro threemonth already saw a doctor, that the best source for information would have been at hand right then and there?

Be careful out there when searching the internet for information.
Some people have a hard time (refer to point 3 above) distinguishing trustworthy sources of information (government websites, possibly?) from the untrustworthy ones.

And you get all you need from government websites.

Does that include the ATO website? :burn:

And as a born skeptic, I am sometimes when looking at the information on government websites reminded on the agendas that some government are trying to push when they put that information there.
It seems to depend on the government (you did not specify a country or a state) and who's in power at the time.

Please note that the above skepticism is mostly founded when looking at information other than health related.

I must note though, that I find the information on the webpages of NSW Health trustworthy!

Couple of useful links:
Infectious diseases A to Z (http://www0.health.nsw.gov.au/publichealth/Infectious/a-z.asp)
Sexually transmitted diseases factsheets (http://www0.health.nsw.gov.au/publichealth/sexualhealth/sex_factsheets.asp)

If after reading through those you still want to leave the comfort of your home (let-a-lone go punting) I guess you have managed to understand that living in all it's forms poses a risk of dying. And in the end we all will face it.

Then again, home is a dangerous place as well. That's where most people die. :question:

reggid
18-12-2012, 09:36 PM
to the OP if you are worried so much about getting HIV from a BBBJ then fucking whores is probably not something for you..........i say this because of all the risks, HIV would probably be the lowest % risk STD you can get from a BBBJ there are many more that are much more common and you'll worry yourself too much to get any enjoyment

Licker
18-12-2012, 09:50 PM
The key for brothers being 'blood from the mouth'... If a WL gives you a BBBJ and she has no blood in her mouth then you can't contact HIV correct ?

And as you can see bro Jj999, people may have difficulties in deciphering the 100% accurate information you quoted.

That is probably because the people who wrote that CDC article don't know it themselves for sure:
"While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is..."
And are thus giving the only advice they can to well and truly avoid getting HIV from sex:
"Not having (abstaining from) sex is the most effective way to avoid HIV."

Deciphering
1. Convert (a text written in code, or a coded signal) into normal language.
2. Succeed in understanding, interpreting, or identifying (something).

Government organisations are notoriously good at writing text (code, law, call it what you want) that regular people have hard time understanding.

Jj999
18-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Mate.

My point was. Why are this guy asking for a piece of information which he have received from a doctor.
Also, asking information about HIV transmission in a sex forum, is not a good way to get information.
Unless he had hidden agenda that requires us as punters to respond.
I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just saying this isn't a good place to get that information.

After extensive research on this matter bro.
I've got these facts, you may believe or not, you can prove it yourself, I hope this would answer all of future questions regarding this matter.
I will skip all of "incomprehensible" language the scientists used.

- Most risky sexual activity is unprotected anal (in our own vocabulary, GREEK)

- Even a protected anal, still carry risk, because the event of broken condom is more likely to happen. (THIS IS from the Scientist. Not me.)

- Most common is unprotected vaginal. Vaginal means pussy dick intercourse.

- Scientists can not establish the risk for oral sex, particularly for fellatio (BBBJ). The risk assigned is 0-0.04%.
Why? Because only one study returned result of there is transmission through oral sex. And using magic of mathematic, which I don't consider important to discuss here, that study spit that 0.04% out.
That study with 0.04%, was done for gay. And they said, fellatio, most probably isn't the only risky thing they do.
For the rest, there isn't any reported case for transmission through oral sex.

however, THEORITICALLY, it is possible. Therefore, they always say, the risk is extremely low.
It is theoritically possible, but there isn't any reported case which might be caused by various different factors.
Essentially, they are saying:
"It is theoritically possible, however, there is no reported case. And there is no harm in using protection for fellatio, because fellatio may transmit other STD such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, etc.
Open wound in mouth, sore gum, cum in mouth, etc. will increase the risk.
Again, there isn't any reported case in our study even though it is THEORITICALLY possible.
So let's say, the risk is 0-0.04%"

Also one more thing, the girls have "theoritically higher" risk of infected than men.
Finally, WE (punters) have THEORITICALLY lower risk of HIV transmission through fellatio.

Fellatio = BBBJ

If you want super safe, use latex condom.
That's it.

However, using latex condom does not mean that you are 100% free of HIV infection.
But practically 0. That's still the safest way, safest barrier for sex.

The safest way to avoid HIV is not to have sex.
(Serious, this last sentence was included in some paragraphs)

CDC is not Australian. That's US'.
Centre for Disease Control and Prevention.
If you guys don't believe in what the yankees have said, please look for Australian website yourself.
I do believe those Yankees.

Jj999
18-12-2012, 10:37 PM
By the way, the purpose of my first post was to show how easy and fast to use google.
And you can search better and credible information on the matter.

You can actually read the discussion of scientists, on the matter of HIV Transmission and specifically, Oral Sex.

Regarding HIV transmission through BBBJ.
can you or can't you?
That's yours to decide. And I encourage you to do some research yourself.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 10:39 PM
By the way, the purpose of my first post was to show how easy and fast to use google.

You can actually read the discussion of scientists, on the matter of HIV Transmission and specifically, Oral Sex.

Did the scientsts recommend where you can get the best BBBJ ? Did they mention Styles ? :miao:

Revvedup
18-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Did the scientsts recommend where you can get the best BBBJ ? Did they mention Styles ? :miao:

That's the killer punch, gold jerry !

Jj999
18-12-2012, 10:46 PM

No. They didn't, those poor guys got aroused and had orgasms through debating on how to define this "theoritically possible". And convert it to number which is quite complex, 0 - 0.04%.
Lol.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 10:51 PM
No. They didn't, those poor guys got aroused and had orgasms through debating on how to define this "theoritically possible". And convert it to number which is quite complex, 0 - 0.04%.
Lol.

It's never easy to be a scientist !

gimpy
18-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Hi brothers:

I am new to this forum and i really need some help here, i went to my first punt 13weeks ago, a little details, it was my first time, a taiwan lady close to 30 yo, very skinny,

The fact that she was 'very skinny' is a dead giveaway that she's got AIDS. I'd get tested again in 3 months time and then in a year. HIV can lie dormant for many years.

Licker
18-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Peace Mate!

My intention was not to dispute your post that was obviously made with good intentions to help the fellow punters.
And yes, government websites are a better source of information in this matter (not in who's got the best BJ) than punting forums.
No argument there!

Thus I included the links to NSW Health websites (which in my opinion explain the things in a language better suited for regular people).

My points were:
- as you pointed out yourself, he already saw a doctor, a much better source for information than punting forum.
- some of the bros here cannot speak English well enough to be able to read the scientific gargle. Thanks for deciphering it!
(They may find similar websites on their own language though)
- google may also find sources like this forum :)

CDC is not Australian. That's US'. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention.
If you guys don't believe in what the yankees have said, please look for Australian website yourself.
I do believe those Yankees.

I know what CDC is. I used to work for them.
Still I don't always believe the Yankees.
Though I must admit that CDC is from the most reliable end of the spectrum (and not only in US).
And I was not at any point disputing the reliability of the information on their website. Maybe I should have been more clear on that.

Yet again, I agree. This forum is not the most reliable source of information (other than punting information).

But when you read the OP's post, do you think he is likely to read through discussions of scientists, especially in English.

So my sincere thanks to you, bro Jj999, for pasting that info here and also deciphering it!

Maybe it will help some who would not otherwise get the information.

Licker
18-12-2012, 11:41 PM
The fact that she was 'very skinny' is a dead giveaway that she's got AIDS. I'd get tested again in 3 months time and then in a year. HIV can lie dormant for many years.

lol.
I don't know whether you're serious or joking.

More likely she has an eating disorder than AIDS, if she has any medical condition at all.
There are other possible reasons for a person to be skinny as well. So "a dead giveaway" - lol.

wilisno
18-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Better save it for future use, this kind of threads will always come up every two three months or so ! :miao:

threemonth
19-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Becoz i m ugly and prob will hv no girlfriends for the rest of my life, so i thought while i m in a ok-paying job then i will just give my lil bro a good treat once in awile but my mind fuked me up

wilisno
19-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Becoz i m ugly and prob will hv no girlfriends for the rest of my life, so i thought while i m in a ok-paying job then i will just give my lil bro a good treat once in awile but my mind fuked me up
Don't worry, as I said, you're clean. Your mind will be more fucked up if you ask more questions here !

rooter
19-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Relax threemonth, a negative test after 3 months means you are clear so sleep easy tonight.
Also the activity you engaged in bbbj is VERY low risk for HIV infection anyway, so relax.
My advice to you though is that if this sort of thing is going to cause you this much stress then its not worth it. Just stick to cbj in future.
And another bit of advice to you is if you have a concern over your sexual health, don't post it on this forum - see your doctor (or at least reputable sites on the internet), between well meaning but not always well informed posters, and wankers who deliberatley want to fuck with your head and think its funny they will just cause you more stress.
You have done the right thing, you have seen a doctor, been tested and you are all clear.
Relax, have a nice dinner tonight and celebrate being alive and well.

kickass
19-12-2012, 01:35 PM
There is nothing wrong with CBJ.

cisco
19-12-2012, 10:57 PM
You are not just two words Clean Clean but Clean Clean and Clean

8inches
19-12-2012, 11:33 PM
"condom breaking during anal sex"
SHIT HAPPENS!!

threemonth
20-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Thanks guys it has been killing me so i guess CBJ or just ML service will suits me better

gimpy
22-12-2012, 09:55 PM
threemonthstolive, you should be getting out there and making your last few months alive as enjoyable as possible. get out there and start shagging, but make sure you bag it up. nobody here wants you spreading your HIV around.

24-12-2012, 05:36 AM
From what I've heard; it's stress that'll end up killing you :P
If you're safe (and you'll only worry if you've done something stupid) you'll know. So just be safe and stress less :)

babelx
28-12-2012, 01:18 AM
IF BBBJ could give you HIV that easily, 80% of the bros here would be positive... ;)

Don't worry mate, take it easy. All good. Keep it clean if you are this worried.

kickass
29-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Ahh, but 90% probably don't even get tested ... so who knows? If it concerns you, wear a helmet.

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 10:03 PM
I think u need to have a test 6 months after the event to know u are safe

Aimyy22
09-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Yes, it is possible for either associate to become contaminated with HIV through doing or getting dental sex, though it is a less typical method of transmitting than other behavior............