PDA

View Full Version : General talk Advise needed

Fisher
17-09-2013, 04:38 PM
I am looking at getting back on the horse as they say.
i burnt a signifigant bridge this past five days and feel like the biggest bonehead in existance because of it.
I would like some recomendations on who to see for thursday fs/rnt not really fussed and have no preference just after some nice company and a good time to relax and ease back into things.
Any help appreciated cheers fisher

wilisno
17-09-2013, 04:43 PM
i burnt a signifigant bridge this past five days and feel like the biggest bonehead in existance because of it.
I would like some recomendations on who to see for thursday fs/rnt not really fussed and have no preference just after some nice company and a good time to relax and ease back into things.

With so little to no specifications, not even the price range that you prefer, so the advice is : just walk into any brothel and enjoy yourself ! ;) ;) ;)

Fisher
17-09-2013, 04:46 PM
With so little to no specifications, not even the price range that you prefer, so the advice is : just walk into any brothel and enjoy yourself ! ;) ;) ;)

Sorry for that around $250 will be the budget.
Can be with anyone but prefer asian girl.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2013, 04:48 PM

Judging by the number of times you have posted in Isis's thread,

It's a no brainer really.

Why do you even need to ask !!

It's Kyoto way or the highway mate !

Cheers

wilisno
17-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Judging by the number of times you have posted in Isis's thread,

It's a no brainer really.

Why do you even need to ask !!

It's Kyoto way or the highway mate !

Cheers
Make sense !

Fisher
17-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Any other suggestions too consider will be helpfull

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Any other suggestions too consider will be helpfull

Sure, there is a Senior Member called Fisher and he had posted a few good reviews, may be these can help:

First ar second with love

After looking back on recent punts i decided to revisit love at bankstown so i made a booking and arrived fifteen minutes early met love at reception and off to the room we go on the way to the room im told i will be punished for not returning sooner into the room and start with dfk and hands going everywhere after a couple of minutes into the shower while love prepared the room as i was first punt for the night after a shower more dfk and slowly undressing love from a fishnet bodysuit once both naked onto the bed for more dfk and hands going everywhere then onto bbbj after five minutes off teasing me with kissing my cock and licking the shaft i asked for daty but love refused as punishment for not returning to visit after a couple of minutes off love creeping closer to me i grabbed her and planted her on my face and began to dine on a neatly trimmed pussy in sixty nine after a few minuttes off this on with the dom and start with cowgirl for a while then onto onto mish for ten minutes at which time i pulled out and got some payback for the earlier tease by lightly licking her lips and gently rubbing her clit after a couple of minutes love rolled onto her stomach and i entered her from behind and proceed to enjoy the rythmic movements and the clenching of her pussy muscles after a while moved onto our sides to spoon at this point i started to get abit overheated so went back to bbbj after this moved onto reverse cowgirl with the pace picking up after five minutes and time drawing to a close back to bbbj withh cim to finnish off then laying next to each other talking untill it was time for a shower
My description off love is about 165cms tall dark skin a little bit full figured but looks good one off the more memorable punts i have had and will be back again hopefully not so long apart

Caitlyn of cleopatras

After being screwed over at work by needing to stay back i decided to visit jingle bells at wetherill park was shown four wls all shockers and at $260 an hour was not going too waste my money here.
I then decided to visit cleopatras as i was in the area when i arrived was greeted at the door by the receptionist(did not have to ring the bell) was shown into the waiting area where four ladies each introduced themselves individually all ladies were polite and friendly.
After intros receptionist came in and sat down to explain prices and what room style i would like ss they have themed rooms i chose caitlyn and a vip room.On the way too our room was given a tour of the themed rooms ( jacuzzi mirrored ceiling and four post king dbl bed) once inside the room i took a shower after this moved onto the bed with caitlyn for a b2b and gentle fondling.
After five minutes moved onto cbj which was great then i asked for daty while still getting cbj after this moved onto reverse cowgirl for few minutes then onto doggy for a while then finnished off in missionary after ten minutes.
For the last fifteen minutes of session was spent arm in arm talking and laughing about all sorts of topics the finnished with a shower.
For my first visit i was impressed with proffessionsl approach from all involved, clean rooms and friendly atmosphere.
Caitlyns description caucasion late twentys about 170s size 8-9 with b/c cup long blonde hair.
In closing a little bit expensive at $300 for the hour in the vip room but well worth it.

2/42 buffalo rd gladesville

After a google search stumbled across this shop at gladesville and liked what i saw on their website so went their on sunday night.
When i arrived their was only one lady wl available sammy was her name chinese early twenties slim and not bad too look at so went with her.
Into the room with usual shower then onto the bed for cbj (house rule)and daty for a few minutes then onto cowgirl with c cups jiggling in my face for a while then onto mish for a while then onto doggie untill finnish.
Before massage into the shower again then i was asked if i wanted a special massage which i agreed to which was a back walk this was a new sensation for me the feeling was one i enjoyed then when this was over went for cbj to finnish then a third shower to end the session.My impression was that sammy is new to the industry but worth the visit.
The charge was $160 for the hour the room was large with shower and some mirrors will visit again.

Amy worth the visit

Went to 45 george was shown four wls one at a time and decided on amy as she showed the most interested and what i like tall and slim.
Into the room and into the shower while amy prepared herself when i finnished the shower amy came in clothed and dried me off and asked me too sit on the edge off the bed with amy starting a slow and seductive striptease after five mins off this revealing a bald pussy and me fondling what i could amy asked me did i want too eat her pussy (a first for me a wl asking) so i obliged foe ten mins with amy grabbing my head and pushing her bald beaver into my face more the juices were flowing then i was told my cock was too be sucked.
I laid down on the bed for a cbj (dom applied by mouth) amy has a skillfull mouth and hands after five minutes amy hopped on top for cowgirl which became energetic with plenty off hip grinding thrown inafter a couple off mins moved onto mish which had amy with her legs over my shoulder with a mix up off slow deep strokes and straight out hard pounding and amy looking at me with all i can say is a look of lust in her eyes we switched over too amy on her stomach and me entering from behind for more hard sex by this stage we had fifteen mins too go and stopped for a drink as we were both sweating when we resumed onto sixty nine for a short while then onto doggy for more hard and fast sex as i was running out of time i got amy back into mish for the last five mins as i was about too explode i ripped off the dom and blew on her stomach which bought a comment from amy saying its nice and warm.
After a quick wipe down into the shower and got dressed while amy showered whilst having a general conversation amy told me it was only her second day on the job i thanked her for a good time and complimented her on her looks and left well satisfied.
Amy is mid twenties about 170 cms tall long black hair with about b cup breasts shaved pussy and well worth a return visit cost was $160 for the hour

[19 Pritchard Place] Jessica needed three red bulls too drive home

Dont normally have money for a punt on a monday but this week was different and had my eye on jessica for a while so went today as she only works mondays/ wednesdays.
Arrived without a booking at 5 30pm and asked the papasan if jessica was available needed too wait fifteen minutes and said ill wait well the wait was worth it i was in the shower when jessica entered the room and as described in other ars very hot lady.
Once out of the shower and onto the bed the session started with a reverse catbath with me exploring that awesome body with my hands and tongue all over that body after five minutes moved onto sixty nine with bbbj and daty the way jessica squirms during daty pushing her hairless pussy harder onto my face was sensational after this moved onto some dfk then on with the dom in mish.
After five minutes of mish rolled jessica over and entered her lying flat on her stomach for some vigourous pumpig that got the juices flowing then moved onto spooning facing the mirror with plenty off tit fondling.
Half way through the session moved onto doggie with the pace picking up and us both in a great rythum i managed too tickle the back door with my thumb which jessica enjoyed (did not try too insert just rubbed) moved back too mish and as the end as near removed the dom and had jessica finnish me off with a hand job on her belly after a quick wipe down and only a few minutes left into the shower while jessica showered in another room as i was drying off jessica returned and helped me dry off and get dressed.
Will defineately be back for a return session,
Cheers fisher

First double first greek lulu and joey

Hi bros needed a punt today so looked at the shop rosters and decided on lulu so made a booking for 7 30.
Arrived right on time and taken into lulus room ( smallest i have ever been in) when mamasan offered a double with joey and lulu with a bit off extra cash in the wallet decided to go for it joey would be ready in ten minutes so showered in the small room while joey got hers ready lulu and i started in this room with daty and when the other room was ready moved too that room whilst on the way spotted another wl that looked hot and spotted my half a chubby through the towel and smiled.
Once in the other room lulu comenced bbbj and joey entered after a few minutes and stripped off sat on my face for daty while lulu put dom on and riding in cowgirl after joey was well and truly ready for cock a change of dom then into mish on joey while lulu stroked her pussy and my balls while doing a catbath after a few minutes changed to doggy on joey while lulu teased by masterbating next too us.
After a while off this another dom change then into doggy on lulu with joey playing with herself in the mirror i manages too start rubbing lulus backdoor to no resistance and asked may i her reply costs extra my reply thats fine so a little bit more lube and in i went was a very enjoyable feeling with lulu rocking back against me picking up the tempo and really enjoying it i was not sure where too look as joey was still entertaining herself in the mirror with lulus tits swaying back and forth.
After five or so mins off this and sweat tripping off both of us and near on fifteen minutes left changed dom again back into joey in mish with ten minutes too go i laid down for double hand job finnish while fingering both lulu and joey then lulu wanted more daty so i obliged for a few minutes then asked both girls too kneel on the bed tits together as joey was getting sore hands joey asked me not too come on her face (which i had no intentions of doing even though it is a fantasy off mine) both girls were rubbing there tits together as i finnished myself off and blew a big load over both off their tits too the usual comments off too much come and too warm then i hopped into the shower at joeys insistance then lulu showered and came back while joey showered whilst getting dressed lulu returned too give me a hug and money for greek i gave her more than was asked for then joey gave me hug and left well satisfied and wobbly legs going down the stairs will defineately be back for another double with these two when funds permit.
Cheers fisher

Boney
17-09-2013, 05:23 PM
A senior member needs advice? There is something fishy in the state of Denmark

Fisher
17-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Sure, there is a Senior Member called Fisher and he had posted a few good reviews, may be these can help:

First ar second with love

Caitlyn of cleopatras

2/42 buffalo rd gladesville

Amy worth the visit

[19 Pritchard Place] Jessica needed three red bulls too drive home

First double first greek lulu and joey
I like your sense of humour ahlungor just looking for somewhere different i guess

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2013, 05:39 PM
I like your sense of humour ahlungor just looking for somewhere different i guess

Well brother, I guess you like to have some more conversations rather than advices!

Looking at your other profile photos, you must like busty Japanese girls, you should visit Ginza and have a good time.

Just my two cents

Cheers

OK, I will give you one suggestion and one ML only, go see Mena at Snow Lotus or 316 Central, you can check the rosters yourself, she works 3 days a week between these two shops, and she will be the one ML who has the natural beauty, the services, the English and the personality to ensure a good session.

As you said it yourself, you need nice company, and nice company Mena will give to you:

Cheers

:smile:

Fisher
17-09-2013, 05:42 PM
A senior member needs advice? There is something fishy in the state of Denmark

What is it to you if i am asking for advice may be i want too expand from my comfort zone and seek the advice of other members that is what the forum is about sharing info/experiences

x11
17-09-2013, 06:33 PM
have a double! try 64tp. can't say ive had the pleasure of a double nor visited this establishment either. but by all accounts its a hit. and theres some good girls for doubles.

kyoto are good for singles.

not sure if theres any bi girls at ginza.

could also try carlton.

x11
17-09-2013, 06:48 PM
if you really want to extend the comfort zone try anal.... on you.... but I reckon you'll have to bring the strap on! !!

garfield
17-09-2013, 07:51 PM
If your budget is $250, try bluemoon mystery girl, you might be lucky to get a brand girl.

Fisher
17-09-2013, 08:08 PM
If your budget is $250, try bluemoon mystery girl, you might be lucky to get a brand girl.

I am considering this but i doubt they will honour the booking once i arrive so it is about number three on the potential list.

x11
17-09-2013, 08:45 PM
why would they not honour the booking?

Fisher
17-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Places like this tend not too like my type turning up and have been turned away from a few of the higher end shops around town

wilisno
17-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Places like this tend not too like my type turning up and have been turned away from a few of the higher end shops around town

Hahaha ! In that case, I'd better not recommending anything, you'd better off going to a brothel without bookings.

By the way, what's the problem with " your type " ? Your appearance ? Can you do something about it ?

Fisher
17-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Hahaha ! In that case, I'd better not recommending anything, you'd better off going to a brothel without bookings.

By the way, what's the problem with " your type " ? Your appearance ? Can you do something about it ?

It is size and appearance i am 6 ft 4 inches tall 112kgs and got long facial hair i come across as intimidating i guess which nothing can be further from the truth

wilisno
17-09-2013, 09:53 PM
It is size and appearance i am 6 ft 4 inches tall 112kgs and got long facial hair i come across as intimidating i guess which nothing can be further from the truth

Thanks for being honest, but I must admit that this could be a worry for Asian girls !

porkswordsman
17-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Bank the cash and pull your pud.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2013, 11:58 PM

And you probably have a 9 inches thick cock !

Yeap, that could certainly be a huge problem !!

May be RnT is better chance than FS then - less intimidating !!

Cheers

Fisher
18-09-2013, 05:24 AM
And you probably have a 9 inches thick cock !

Yeap, that could certainly be a huge problem !!

May be RnT is better chance than FS then - less intimidating !!

Cheers
I would have liked it to have turned out that way unfortuneatly hung like a matchstick but it works and spits so cannot complain.

Gucci2012
18-09-2013, 06:32 AM

I'm 185cm, 130kgs, with a huge beard, and covered in tatt's.....and I've never had a problem with Bluemoon or any other high end place.

But if your after something different.....12 Bellev....lol try cracker.com, roll the dice and take a risk. $250 will get you at least 30minutes of some kind of pleasure.

Fisher
18-09-2013, 07:10 AM
I was waiting for a 12 bellevue reference

Fisher
18-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the advice i have decided too visit isis for a two hour booking tomorrow night.
I have not been too see isis in a while so looking forward too catching up with pretty cool chick and relaxing.

IExperiment
18-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the advice i have decided too visit isis for a two hour booking tomorrow night.
I have not been too see isis in a while so looking forward too catching up with pretty cool chick and relaxing.

Go for Porya spend the extra only cost $350 and cant go wrong.

Fisher
18-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Go for Porya spend the extra only cost $350 and cant go wrong.

I would like to but not in this weeks budget im afraid i will be stretching the budget too see isis

IExperiment
18-09-2013, 02:49 PM
I would like to but not in this weeks budget im afraid i will be stretching the budget too see isis

Wait another week and spend that extra $100 ...lol...
Like John West say why have the rest when you can have the best :)
Pity I did not see Bonnie as I wanted too but damn cant see everyone.

Fisher
18-09-2013, 07:00 PM
I have decided not too have a booking with isis now refer too my post " clear the air isis and me"
Cheers fisher