PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza-new 22yo pretty, slim, big eyes sexy Japanese girl Lisa arrive

GINZA
17-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Ginza-new 22yo pretty, slim, big eyes sexy Japanese girl Lisa arrive

Lisa 22yo, big charming eyes, black long silk hair with sexy tan skin, body size 6, B cup, nice personality, inexperience but will try to offer her best Japan style GFE to every gentleman

Start Golden class

First day 18th of sep 10:30am to 5pm

rooter
18-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Impressive debut by this gorgeous new J girl.
Pretty face, great slim and toned body and fantastic arse.
Lisa is new and inexperienced but is a natural and oozes sex appeal.
Great session in the shower including a great bbbj and she is a very sensitive and orgasmic girl.
She is new and inexperienced and was totally exhausted after some awesome fucking.
She needed a short break but then gave me an awesome BBBJ to bring the session to a perfect ending.
She will get better and better with every session. A star in the making!
I love her sultry look - definitely not the girl next door look.
Sweet personality but definitely a PSE girl too.

Gucci2012
19-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Great session in the shower including a great bbbj and she is a very sensitive and orgasmic girl.
She is new and inexperienced and was totally exhausted after some awesome fucking.
She needed a short break but then gave me an awesome BBBJ to bring the session to a perfect ending.

Did someone say PSE? I'm in.

spitzer
19-09-2013, 07:10 AM
:surprise:

Is that a sign of old age or the season coming to a head?.... I'm referring to the fact it appears you have reached the stage of either epic (in length and quality) reviews or epic "welcome to Australia" sessions........ but not both
:surprise:
Of course I jest u said a lot there bro rooter,
"She is new and inexperienced and was totally exhausted " I think seeing a young girl genuinely exhausted after sex is second only to her genuine orgasming... know what I mean?
Thanks for the AR.
I happened to be loitering the other day when a gorgeous girl who I had a good perv at 10 minutes earlier on crown street sauntered into Ginza. The knee high boots, short shorts and great tits inside a grey top had me fixated on Crown St... then in Ginza when I saw her, for the first time that day I looked at the smiling face and there was Toshika.... That girl is special

spitzer
19-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Sorry about the age jibe, I just realised this isnt the AR section... i'll leave the post as a reminder to not be a smartarse first thing in the morning.

rooter
19-09-2013, 07:35 AM
I'll do a full AR later today.
I just like to give a sneak preview before I do the AR sometimes.
She is very enthusiastic and I think she has the potential to be a top Ginza girl with both GFE and PSE qualities.
And did I mention her smoking hot body? !!!

the wizard
19-09-2013, 09:51 AM
There is always something unique and special about the new to the business girls.
Just makes them that much more adorable and addictive...