PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is it ok to have sex with a retarded girl?

CunningLinguist
17-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Is it okay to have sex with a retarded girl?

I remember at Bondi a long time ago I noticed this hot girl she was quite friendly but before I made a move on her I realised she was mentally handicapped. I decided not to pursue her. Afterwards I noticed she was surrounded by quite a few guys ...

Eureka
17-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Bro C
You have posed many questions before:
- some interesting
- some intriguing
- some perplexing
- many just plain funny
But this one my friend is just plain retarded !!

Fisher
17-09-2013, 09:52 PM
+1 for what eureka said just plain stupid and wrong on so many levels it is beyond me why you would even post this

yellow_fever
17-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Plus 1.

Just plain wrong mate. Leave it alone.

porkswordsman
17-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Retards are just another manifestation of god's creatures. And they also have sexual needs. So I would say fuck her if she's attractive to you and ignore all the contrary advice.

asiafever
17-09-2013, 10:03 PM
I think it is valid. A little 'weird', but valid. Reason being, I once worked with a bunch of Paralympic athletes, some physically handicapped, some mentally, and yes some of the mentally handicapped girls got their rock on so I am told, they were horny as fuck, they had these raging hormones, and little idea what to do with them. Now having said that the guys they got it on with were usually also para's. It was an interesting little world.
Sexual gratification is a primal instinct, so why should we fight for the rights of those 'less fortunate' to be treated equally, yet deny that most basic of needs? On the other hand how do we know if someone is taking advantage of them? How do we know if they actually know what they're consenting to if indeed they do 'agree'? I know of some aged care facilities that provide sexual gratification services for Alzheimer's sufferers, and it works. (Yes they hire hookers for the job. Brilliant forward thinking, apparently the patients are 'happier' and less prone to violent outbursts etc.)
Would I? No. Though there was this super-hot sprinter who had an amputation at the elbow, now yes I would have gone there given half a chance, she had an awesome body and cute face.

asnlvr
17-09-2013, 10:08 PM
No it is not OK.
I consider my wife to be a retard, thats why I only have sex with Asian hookers.:shout:

bfe
17-09-2013, 10:54 PM
yes, my girlfriend is retarded. Therefore. yes

Tk001
17-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Valid question. If they know what there doing as in consented and you can physically and mentally do it there is no problem at all. All women need some action.

Chucky
17-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Hahahahaha!

CunningLinguist
18-09-2013, 12:42 AM
+1 for what eureka said just plain stupid and wrong on so many levels it is beyond me why you would even post this

I think Eureka may have been joking.

Plus 1.

Just plain wrong mate. Leave it alone.

You guys are in the minority.
It is a thought provoking question.
Be grown up and deal with it sensibly, or humorously!

Bracket
18-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Is it okay to have sex with a retarded girl? ...Well, I've had sex with girls who vote Liberal, and with girls who barrack for Collingwood, so I guess it must be OK.

wilisno
18-09-2013, 02:05 AM
Well, I've had sex with girls who vote Liberal, and with girls who barrack for Collingwood, so I guess it must be OK.

This reply is humorous, I don't think this thread is humorous though !

catbob
18-09-2013, 02:46 AM
It is a thought provoking question.
It really isn't, at least as posed.

Be grown up and deal with it sensibly, or humorously!
Interesting to ask posters to "be grown up" in light of the topic...

The non-humorous answer comes down to whether a lady is able to give consent (ie. how "grown up" or impaired is she?); as well as the extent to which you may be taking advantage (or being seen to have taken advantage) of the lady - which is to say that if you're intellectually disabled as well, it much less likely to be an issue for you.

mista
18-09-2013, 09:24 AM
+3
Stupid, tasteless and not in the slightest bit funny!

Oneonone
18-09-2013, 09:34 AM
I think that if you are just having sex with her cause she is an easy root then you should not even consider it.

If however you both have feelings and she knows what she is doing then she probably has a need just like anyone else and provided it is done with mutual respect and consent and provided she is not too disabled then may be its Ok.

Don't forget disabled or retarded men still have sex and still go to brothels.

It's more about what's right and if one person is disabled then that puts more ownus on the other party to ensure its not taking advantage of someone who may be easily disadvantaged.

I don't think I would do it but then that may be because I am weak and not give due consideration to the other persons need.

CunningLinguist
18-09-2013, 09:38 AM
It really isn't, at least as posed.

So how would you pose it then ?

Interesting to ask posters to "be grown up" in light of the topic...

It is a serious topic, and you have verified this by your answer below, so this particluar statement of yours is inconsistent, so maybe you need to grow up as well.

The non-humorous answer comes down to whether a lady is able to give consent (ie. how "grown up" or impaired is she?); as well as the extent to which you may be taking advantage (or being seen to have taken advantage) of the lady - which is to say that if you're intellectually disabled as well, it much less likely to be an issue for you.

Good answer!

Boney
18-09-2013, 10:57 AM
In the old days, not so long ago, they used to sterilise mentally retarded people to stop them breeding because of the problem of looking after offspring, and of course to make it easier to manage them in mental institutions, we are trying to stop this practice in Oz. Sterilisation doesn't necessarily mean that you don't want to have sex, so other drugs can be used to suppress the urge. Recently I heard a radio program on the subject, and guess what, mentally retarded people may not be so different from us in terms of their desires and expectations. There is also seems to be 3-4 times as much chance of having an extra X chromosome in the mentally retarded community, so XXY or XXX, but I think these studies were done in mental institutions associated with prisons so they may not mean anything.

Amputees and people with physical disability are quite different, they are the same as us but perhaps with something missing. I personally have encountered a quadriplegic with only slight movement in one hand, she has had a baby and seems to manage. Obviously this requires a great deal of support from her very dedicated husband and others.

CunningLinguist
19-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Mentally handicapped people are just that and have needs but as pointed out above it may not be sporting to be taking advantage of them. Issues of unwanted pregancies, sterilisation, and disease, are mentioned from time to time.

So is it only acceptable if a mentally handicapped girl has sex with a mentally handicapped boy ?

What about if you meet a ML who is mentally handicapped ?
A long time ago I had FS with a ML and afterwards I realised she wasn't "normal" so to speak.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Haha Brother CL,

Always very cunning and controversial at times!!

To fuck or not to fuck is a big question mark some times!

Men are animals and that's the real and basic problem and that's why punting is the oldest profession, you pay you fuck and be done with it .

But in the real world, men are always confronted with decisions in whether it's OK to have sex with someone either legally, morally, mentally, socially acceptable .

And some are not as clear cut as others and so much grey areas:

So, is it ok to have sex with

Family and relatives:
Your auntie, your cousins, your niece ?

In laws:
Your mother in law, your sister in law, you daughter in law, your step mother, your step sister, your step daughter?

Age of consent :
Have sex with a 15 year 11 months and 29 days year old, have sex with a prostitute who is 16, 17 !

Best friends
Have sex with your best friend (female), with your best friend's mother, wife, fiance, girl friend, sister or daughter ?

Social circle;
Have sex with your boss, your boss's mother, wife, sister or daughter? Your work mates, your secretary? Your clients ?

Situational
Someone whos drunk, someone who's on drugs, someone who's mentally retarded!

Oh, finally, we are back to the original subject.......lol

It's much easier if we just go punting :

We can fuck the WL, fuck the ML, fuck the receptionist and fuck the Mamasan but one thing for sure, we won't fuck up!!

Just my two cents

Lets have a happy fucking day!

Cheers

Eureka
19-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Haha - I'm smiling now
No easy task regarding this thread subject matter !!!
And my original reply post was not a joke ...
Cheers

ilovefs
19-09-2013, 10:46 AM
If she's mute, but doesn't struggle, its OK. :cool2:

Laugh people, its a joke!

IExperiment
20-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Haha Brother CL,

Always very cunning and controversial at times!!

To fuck or not to fuck is a big question mark some times!

Men are animals and that's the real and basic problem and that's why punting is the oldest profession, you pay you fuck and be done with it .

But in the real world, men are always confronted with decisions in whether it's OK to have sex with someone either legally, morally, mentally, socially acceptable .

And some are not as clear cut as others and so much grey areas:

So, is it ok to have sex with

Family and relatives:
Your auntie, your cousins, your niece ?

In laws:
Your mother in law, your sister in law, you daughter in law, your step mother, your step sister, your step daughter?

Age of consent :
Have sex with a 15 year 11 months and 29 days year old, have sex with a prostitute who is 16, 17 !

Best friends
Have sex with your best friend (female), with your best friend's mother, wife, fiance, girl friend, sister or daughter ?

Social circle;
Have sex with your boss, your boss's mother, wife, sister or daughter? Your work mates, your secretary? Your clients ?

Situational
Someone whos drunk, someone who's on drugs, someone who's mentally retarded!

Oh, finally, we are back to the original subject.......lol

It's much easier if we just go punting :

We can fuck the WL, fuck the ML, fuck the receptionist and fuck the Mamasan but one thing for sure, we won't fuck up!!

Just my two cents

Lets have a happy fucking day!

Cheers

Very good Lungor but I did FS my social circle once :)
Actually the affairs lasted a year :)