PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pretty lips

porkswordsman
17-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Does the shape and appearance of a girl's mouth make you enjoy the blowjob more?

I especially enjoy the sight of full round plump lips when getting a blowjob. I kinda think that the more surface area she has and the more contact she can make on your cock, the better. Girls who have a voluptuous 'look' like this are so much more satisfying from a purely visual point of view.

A good way to make the experience even better is to ask the lady to bring her lipstick with her into the room and allow you to apply it to her lips just before she engulfs your cock with her newly decorated mouth.

So YUMMY!

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2013, 11:52 PM
As far as blow job goes, I think how the girl uses her tongue is a lot more important than her lips !

And whether a pair of thick lips is more sexy than the thinner ones, I suppose the lips is only part of the face, if She has a pretty face she is hot and I would enjoy watching my cock going in and out of her mouth rather than an ugly girl with a thick lips !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

CunningLinguist
18-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Big lips are nice, so is a big tongue!
I really like the "mouthful look" on a pretty girls face!
Maybe that's why alot of commercials show girls licking and sucking things, as we guys can't help ourselves when we see a girl with her mouthful of something!

herecticx
18-09-2013, 04:04 AM
i too also enjoy girls with big mouth look

http://static02.mediaite.com/styleite/uploads/gallery/anne-hathaway-style-evolution/3149871.jpg

http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/images/d/cameron-diaz.jpg

Oneonone
18-09-2013, 07:42 AM
I don't think its got much to do with mouth or lip size or shape its more in the technique!

wilisno
18-09-2013, 04:32 PM
I don't think its got much to do with mouth or lip size or shape its more in the technique!

It does make some difference to DFK as well as BBBJ, the warmth and softness of the thicker lips ... makes me think of Ada, the Thai girl at MOC ! ;) ;) ;)