PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Road Trip

BrainSex
18-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Managed to have some time to take a trip down to the Gold Coast. I took a pocket full of cash and hit the M1.

First stop was Malaysian Massage at Broadbeach. I have reviewed this placed before and had a good experience here. I asked for one hour, shown to the room and then Debbie The Dud entered the room. Chinese girl with limited english language went ahead and gave me a professional massage. This place has plenty of audio between the massage rooms so it is easy to hear what is going on. There were 3-4 booths already active when I arrived.

I heard another punter arrive and get shown to his booth. Quite loudly he said he wanted 'extras' after the lady had said to undress leaving on his underwear. She sounded annoyed/offended that he would be saying that so loud. I simply thought 'what an idiot'. The vibe with my girl changed.

I placed my hand on her hip at one stage and she moved away. That wasn't a good sign. Anyway, in the end she finished and I left unhappy. Whether they put the word out between the girls or Debbie was a dud I'll never know. She was dressed in jeans and t-shirt.

A little frustrated I looked around the other Thai massage places in the same set of shops. Anyone had experiences with them? Anyway, I didn't venture inside those.

Back into the car I headed further south with no fixed plan. About 5 minutes down the road I saw a nice garish Asian Massage sign. Suitable brash the sign said it all. 6 minutes after walking out of Malaysian Massage I was walking into Sian Massage (https://maps.google.com/maps?q=crunulla+road,+gold+coast,+australia&hl=en&ll=-28.038728,153.433235&spn=0.015435,0.01929&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=55.718442,79.013672&hnear=Cronulla+Ave,+Mermaid+Beach+Queensland+4218, +Australia&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=-28.038602,153.433162&panoid=4KykrVdR_SfC8Dvr8sl39w&cbp=12,98.68,,0,3.42)

Multiple girls waiting at the counter, dresses and some fashion interest, just want a punter expects. Shown to the room, colourful mood lighting, clean towels . Undressed and soon joined by a pleasant lady. The massage was nice, plenty of tackle tickle and a nice finalisation.

Wandered across to a coffee shop close by and had a coffee to relax after those couple of visits.

Back into the car and heading south I spied Oriental Massage on the opposite side of the road. Just had a 30 minutes massage here. Efficient and fun. This was a busy little place. Just three rooms, all within earshot of each other. Plenty of punters walking past each other etc. Thai lady looked after me.

All up a pretty exciting 3 hours of activity well rewarded for $210 all up.

All of the ladies are always asking "have you been here before?" who did you see? oh, you don't remember their name? "

texass10in
18-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Thank BS! I'm heading down the Goldie today. Might give one of these a whirl.

Anybody have any advice around Robina?

BrainSex
18-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Forgot to mention that it annoyed me the lack of privacy between the rooms. Pretty well limits too much conversation.

GTM is much better for me for this.

How was your field trip texass10in?

tikogoh
18-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Forgot to mention that it annoyed me the lack of privacy between the rooms. Pretty well limits too much conversation.

GTM is no different. I can also hear the next room if you listen intently

PizzaMan
18-09-2013, 09:05 PM
When I was on the coast last week, after my awkward moment at Happy Dragon with them "appearing" to be closed, I wandered back to Malaysian Massage as it was referred to in one of the other threads.
I had useless Lulu - all the time she was moving the table around the room with me on it !!! She kept on saying .."sorry ... I am strong" and yes she was.... I had to keep on looking to make sure that I did not actually end up with a thaiboy by mistake !!
Either way - I also left unhappy.
I also saw the other shops around the block - the thai place looked ok, but did not bother to try and there was also a chinese massage place on the top level above the tattoo shop - this place looked very dodgy. As I walked past the lady (late 40's) started to wave at me to get me up stairs. I kept on walking !

I did not bother to try any other place or go looking .. was rather frustrated with my HD issue and also the lack of attention from Malaysian Massage that I decided to drive back to Brissy to see my regular.

I might go for a drive down there again soon and just drive around and check the place out ... may find some interesting places. Will report back when I do.

cocktus
18-09-2013, 10:57 PM
agree with the malaysian massage. it is a waste of money guys. been there done that.

texass10in
18-09-2013, 11:25 PM

I went into a place about 50 meters up the block from HD and left reasonably pleased. Massage was ok, ending a bit robotic. Can't remember the name of the place, but u can't miss it. On the same side of the street as HD on Chevron. $50 for half hr. the girl offered to nude up for $30, but she was uninspiring, so gave it a miss. Should have just hit HD, but curiosity got the best of me.

I'll be spending more time at the GC soon, so will have a few more reports in the coming weeks.

HengDai
19-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Keep the GC reports coming guys. My work brings me to GC every so often and so would love the intel! Keep up the good work!

BrainSex
19-09-2013, 05:50 PM
the lack of attention from Malaysian Massage that I decided to drive back to Brissy to see my regular.

The totally weird thing was that for me ay Malaysian Massage it was all good on the first visit, now two reports of dismal failure.

That's why it is called punting.

texass10in
25-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Dropped back into 172 Scarborough, as had an hour to kill. Saw a nice girl who gave an awesome massage with plenty of grazing to get me wound up. Nice body, but didn't offer to nude up as before (different girl). I've been a bit low on cash, so didn't ask, but got the impression she would if I had. Regardless, she let my hands roam a bit without too much resistance and I left a happy boy. This is 2 good experiences with 2 different girls there, so rapidly becoming a regular stop for me.

Happy Punting!
Tex

funguy
07-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Heading to Goldy and thinking of hitting Sian Massage tomorrow. What prices should I expect?

BrainSex
08-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Heading to Goldy and thinking of hitting Sian Massage tomorrow. What prices should I expect?

I can't recalll. Probably $60 for 1 hour then up to you for what you do with the girl.

funguy
08-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks mate. Got very pretty Yoyo and Amy double. Really good! Will do an after report for it.

ReadySetGo
12-10-2013, 12:06 AM
A little frustrated I looked around the other Thai massage places in the same set of shops. Anyone had experiences with them? Anyway, I didn't venture inside those.

I can't remember the name of the place but the Chinese joint around the back of that set of shops offers some extras. I have not been down there for a while but it is a small place and has a similar setup with the open booths. Nothing great and there are better places around but if you are looking for it, go down the alley with the tattoo joint and up the stairs at the back.