Roster:

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Scores:
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 7/10

I think bros already got the gist about this session - Good

I keep an eye on Kyoto's roster, visited Sakura Palace when they were there. no impressed by that session with Annie (She's on Kyoto's roster occasionally), but Annie was beautiful. So I think they got some beauties but may not provide good services. Holly and Sky are on my watch list. Been there before twice, didn't pick a girl. I guess time was not right. didn't get to see Holly and Sky and Elaina (knew her from Sakura Palace and 22 Hunter). Then their roster getting better. I pick a time when roster said Holly and Sky working.

It was around 9pm the other day. I was lucky this time. First girl Holly, then Sky. other girls didn't catch my eyes. Easy to pick one of them if you haven't tried any of them. Holly led me to the room. Before session started, she said something like don't expect fantastic services and so on. I am cool with that. I read some good ARs and some bad ones and I know you should expect as much as with a Asian girl with this cheap price. Actually, I was surprised Quin or Andy find this kind of girls work for them (Tip: I am gonna check 22Hunter sometime, they may have some good girls there too)

Smoking and drink seem to be usual for some Caucasian girls and K-girls. you know what I mean. She was hot as her photos. My little brother went hard straightaway. She started with HJ, one or two minutes later, CBJ. Her technique was good. I couldn't wait longer. mounted her in missionary. I felt her pussy wasn't big as I expected. Fake moaning worked for me. changed to doggie, good view, couldn't hold it even though I wanted to. She didn't offer massage and we didn't talk after sex. That's OK as I expected we wouldn't use up 30mins and we don't have some common topics.

I think this is good as long as I got what I want - fucking a hot Caucasian girl. I didn't expect much so I didn't get disappointed.

Eureka
18-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Very honest and straight forward post !!
Made me smile too - thanks
Holly is def worth a visit from all the good AR's :)
After my first priority at Kyoto :)

the wizard
18-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Very honest and straight forward post !!
Made me smile too - thanks
Holly is def worth a visit from all the good AR's :)
After my first priority a Kyoto :)

I echo your thoughts....esp the last bit......

1littleindian
19-09-2013, 06:35 AM
I think 22 hunter has closed

billionaire
21-09-2013, 12:28 AM
I think 22 hunter has closed

Could you confirm this?

Kyoto206
21-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi its Jesse here :) yeah it is closed. Holly works here around 4-5 days a week now, always on random times and days though and always ending on random times too, so its best to just call when youre about to get here. Thanks a ton for the AR billionaire!