PDA

View Full Version : General talk Check List: The Rules of Engagement & Disengagement for Punters

HeinrichRommelGoring
18-09-2013, 09:44 PM
There may be some exceptions to the standard rules of engagement, but usually you shouldn’t consider visiting any sex/massage shop, if the following factors or circumstances apply:

1. You are just not in the mood for sex/massage, or you are bored.
Don’t go punting when you’re not in the mood, you’re just throwing away your money if you do. And don’t go punting to counteract the feeling of boredom, this can become a dangerous habit. Trouble, more trouble and potential disaster awaits you. It’s perfectly normal to get bored, life is often boring, punting is not the answer.

2. When you arrive, the place either looks no good or the general vibe & atmosphere is no good.
Follow your first impressions and your self-preservation instinct, walk out.

3. After entering the shop, you see the girl and she looks no good for some reason.
If she is bloated, miserable, over-confident, feminist bitch, sick, etc, then follow your first impression and associated self-preservation instinct, walk out.

4. You are a little short of cash.
Maybe you have the money for a session, but maybe you can’t afford it in reality. The girls have a sixth sense, a customer without much money means “no tips / small tips”. Their subsequent service will generally reflect this fact.

5. You are feeling “under the weather” or even a little sick with a cold or cough.
If you’re down, there’s a good chance the service will be too. You don’t want to be with a sick or miserable girl, and they don’t want to be with you in the same circumstances. However, they’ll still give you crap service and take your money.

6. The girl has a very pretty face, but a very average body.
In the vast majority of cases the body is more important than the face in the context of sex and sensual relaxation. Sure, a nice face helps, but they’ve got to have a good body first of all, anyone with even limited experience knows this to be true.

7. You’ve been to the same shop way too often.
If so, the managers can begin to take you for granted and eventually “familiarity breeds contempt” on both sides. Variety is the spice of life, i.e spread your business around several shops for your own good.

8. You’ve seen the same girl way too often.
If so, it’s likely she will begin to take you for granted. Again, “familiarity breeds contempt”. Enjoy some variety, keep things fresh, i.e spread your business around, even within the same shop. The girls are for playing with not for friendship & loving.Yes, I know there are exceptions, but remember the exceptions proves the rule.

9. The shop makes you wait too long after you have arrived, following your booking.
Some establishments are operated by the meanest people you’re ever likely to meet. So, don’t be in a hurry to reward them after they’ve decided to make you wait, whatever the reason might be. Walk out, and don’t go back too soon, if ever.

10. The rooms are divided by very thin partition walls and you can hear everything going on next door.
The chances of you having a decent or good session falls very significantly when you can hear everything the girl and her customer are saying and doing next door. You might have to suffer this once if you’re new to the shop, but don’t reward the establishment by going back again too soon, if ever.

“Variety is the spice of life” – spread yourself and your money around, you’ll have more fun, without a doubt. Don’t ever put sex workers on a pedestal, they don’t warrant it. They are for playing with (after you’ve paid that is) not for friendship and loving. If the line gets blurred, problems will arise, particularly for you.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Goring.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 01:17 AM
Are those Nazi German names!!

Just watch out for anyone with the user names Issac, Joshua and Moses, they may be out to get you........lol

Jokes aside, welcome to the forum mate,

And very good points, especially no. 6 and 8

+1

Well done

Cheers

HeinrichRommelGoring
19-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Are those Nazi German names!!

Just watch out for anyone with the user names Issac, Joshua and Moses, they may be out to get you........lol

Jokes aside, welcome to the forum mate,

And very good points, especially no. 6 and 8

+1

Well done

Cheers

Thanks for the advice Ahlungor, yes it's good to be aware of all possibilities, and good to be here.
Interesting, and satisfying, that you appreciate the points, especially points 6 & 8.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Goring.

Eureka
19-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Good advice :)
Especially agree with 9 !!!
I hate the "just be 10 min" ...
Then after 15min ... "She just be 5 min"
Then after another 10 min ... "She be ready soon"
WTF - can you tell time !

So frustrating for someone who values punctuality .. Puts me in such a bad mood I now just say thanks ... but you are too unreliable ..... and walk ...

Haha ..... Then be chased down the hall to the tune of ... "Why you go ??? .... girl be ready in 1 minute !"

Yeah Right !!

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 10:43 AM

So frustrating for someone who values punctuality .. Puts me in such a bad mood I now just say thanks ... but you are too unreliable ..... and walk ...

Haha ..... Then be chased down the hall to the tune of ... "Why you go ??? .... girl be ready in 1 minute !"

Yeah Right !!

I must say I have only ever been made waiting for longer than 30 min and it turned out there was a miscommunication between the shop and the WL , she wasn't even gonna be there, so much for my first appointment of her day, but I went back the next day, same time same place.

We hugged we kissed, we fucked and made up, all is forgiven and all good!

But there are things that a shop can do in the event of a delay or booking mixed up !

In a RnT shop, never a problem (in some of my favourite shops of course) the mamasans will keep you entertained or indeed started the massage so you can just laid back, relax and enjoy the wait......lol

In a FS shop, well, if the receptionist is an ex WL then it's easy, give you some Styles service to keep you happy in the waiting room !!!

You should always tip extra though......haha

Cheers

Filodude
19-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Wow very interesting and useful advice especially for new punters

when I first got into punting 5 years ago I went in on my own and I didn't have anyone teaching me and I didn't know about the forums( only discovered the forum last year) so It was very much trial and error with different shops and WLs and just going with the flow and I've had to learn many of these points the hard way, through experience, sad to say but I've even fallen for the trap of no1. once which resulted in a streak of awful punts.

Definitely a must read for new punters it'll save you so much time, money and frustration.

Busyboy
19-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Wow great read I definitely need to live by these rules a bit more. I seem to have trouble walking and getting sucked in not like I've had horrible punts but still I know I can get better.

50 POSTS!!!!

rooter
19-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Good points in general.
I disagree in part with point 6 though.
I have been with girls who were a bit chubby or a bit bony but were still awesome fucks and great company.
But yeah I agree if the girl is obese or anorexic or has really bad skin it's hard to get over that visual/sensual hurdle and have great sex.

HengDai
19-09-2013, 12:16 PM
I reckon I've broken like 6 of these at once before.... sigh :thirst:

The good thing though is I'm a quick learner and never again... shudder

Oneonone
19-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Have to disagree with one point don't go when your bored, I often go when I am bored and its good cause I get to see a different girl and usually have a great time. OH yes I break some of the other rules like see on girl too often or is that two or three girls too often.

At least the ones I see regularly know I see the other girls so there is nothing like a bit of competition to keep them on their game.

wilisno
19-09-2013, 01:22 PM
The greatest Chinese novelist from HongKong created a character 令狐冲 who was invincible with his martial art skill. He was my fictional idol too ! ;) ;) ;)

He beat everybody because his discipline had no form, just reacted to whatever came at him ! That's my policy, " No rule is the best rule ". ;) ;) ;)

Wayne
19-09-2013, 01:24 PM
There may be some exceptions to the standard rules of engagement, but usually you shouldn’t consider visiting any sex/massage shop, if the following factors or circumstances apply:

1. You are just not in the mood for sex/massage, or you are bored.
Don’t go punting when you’re not in the mood, you’re just throwing away your money if you do. And don’t go punting to counteract the feeling of boredom, this can become a dangerous habit. Trouble, more trouble and potential disaster awaits you. It’s perfectly normal to get bored, life is often boring, punting is not the answer.

2. When you arrive, the place either looks no good or the general vibe & atmosphere is no good.
Follow your first impressions and your self-preservation instinct, walk out.

3. After entering the shop, you see the girl and she looks no good for some reason.
If she is bloated, miserable, over-confident, feminist bitch, sick, etc, then follow your first impression and associated self-preservation instinct, walk out.

4. You are a little short of cash.
Maybe you have the money for a session, but maybe you can’t afford it in reality. The girls have a sixth sense, a customer without much money means “no tips / small tips”. Their subsequent service will generally reflect this fact.

5. You are feeling “under the weather” or even a little sick with a cold or cough.
If you’re down, there’s a good chance the service will be too. You don’t want to be with a sick or miserable girl, and they don’t want to be with you in the same circumstances. However, they’ll still give you crap service and take your money.

6. The girl has a very pretty face, but a very average body.
In the vast majority of cases the body is more important than the face in the context of sex and sensual relaxation. Sure, a nice face helps, but they’ve got to have a good body first of all, anyone with even limited experience knows this to be true.

7. You’ve been to the same shop way too often.
If so, the managers can begin to take you for granted and eventually “familiarity breeds contempt” on both sides. Variety is the spice of life, i.e spread your business around several shops for your own good.

8. You’ve seen the same girl way too often.
If so, it’s likely she will begin to take you for granted. Again, “familiarity breeds contempt”. Enjoy some variety, keep things fresh, i.e spread your business around, even within the same shop. The girls are for playing with not for friendship & loving.Yes, I know there are exceptions, but remember the exceptions proves the rule.

9. The shop makes you wait too long after you have arrived, following your booking.
Some establishments are operated by the meanest people you’re ever likely to meet. So, don’t be in a hurry to reward them after they’ve decided to make you wait, whatever the reason might be. Walk out, and don’t go back too soon, if ever.

10. The rooms are divided by very thin partition walls and you can hear everything going on next door.
The chances of you having a decent or good session falls very significantly when you can hear everything the girl and her customer are saying and doing next door. You might have to suffer this once if you’re new to the shop, but don’t reward the establishment by going back again too soon, if ever.

“Variety is the spice of life” – spread yourself and your money around, you’ll have more fun, without a doubt. Don’t ever put sex workers on a pedestal, they don’t warrant it. They are for playing with (after you’ve paid that is) not for friendship and loving. If the line gets blurred, problems will arise, particularly for you.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Goring.

gute punkt, mein Kommandant

The one about not punting when bored has particular resonance for me.

HeinrichRommelGoring
19-09-2013, 02:30 PM
It's very gratifying to know the Rules of Engagement & Disengagement are being appreciated.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

HeinrichRommelGoring
19-09-2013, 06:12 PM

Yeah Right !!

I had to have a chuckle at this, it's oh so true in my experience also, but still you have to laugh don't you (but not at the time)..."she just be 5 min".

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Looking back now this post had alot of stuff in it that we all agree on, but mostly just stating the obvious. I guess it was designed to garner friends and support for what was about to come next ...

If you look closely you can see a hint of what we were in store for:
"over-confident, feminist bitch, "
"Don’t ever put sex workers on a pedestal, they don’t warrant it"
"Some establishments are operated by the meanest people you’re ever likely to meet"

That last quote is a classic, and takes on new meaning now that we have realised that HRG is the same person as the The Cable Guy (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30229-The-Cable-Guy), qualitysteven (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30226-qualitysteven), and Richard Le Rod (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30228-Richard-Le-Rod), who all do fake ARs for a certain group of shops ...

AHLUNGOR
28-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Looking back now this post had alot of stuff in it that we all agree on, but mostly just stating the obvious. I guess it was designed to garner friends and support for what was about to come next ...

If you look closely you can see a hint of what we were in store for:
"over-confident, feminist bitch, "
"Don’t ever put sex workers on a pedestal, they don’t warrant it"
"Some establishments are operated by the meanest people you’re ever likely to meet"

That last quote is a classic, and takes on new meaning now that we have realised that HRG is the same person as the The Cable Guy (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30229-The-Cable-Guy), qualitysteven (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30226-qualitysteven), and Richard Le Rod (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?30228-Richard-Le-Rod), who all do fake ARs for a certain group of shops ...

Hi brother CL

Did I miss something? When did you find out HRG is the same person as the three amigos ?

Enlighten me please

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi brother CL

Did I miss something? When did you find out HRG is the same person as the three amigos ?

Enlighten me please

I first suspected it here: Also in the back of my mind I am wondering if he is "related" to the cable guy and "friends" ... (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37919-Think-about-the-quot-law-of-diminishing-returns-quot-amp-quot-scarcity-of-resources-quot&p=415131&viewfull=1#post415131)

He came into existence (17-09-2013) about the same time the other "guys" started up posting again: cable guy 17-09-2013, qualitysteven 21-09-2013, richard 21-09-2013.
His obviously fake german persona, similar to the fake french persona of richard.
His incorrect german spelling and grammar was another hint, as the fake French dude Richard didn't know french spelling and grammar either.
Also the same shops were being plugged, Ie. Sunshine massage etc.
Also the arrogance of the posts and the disrespect shown to the forum and its members was common amongst the posts.
Also the fact that sometimes the characters would loose character and start talking normally.
Also the style of arguing was the same, Ie. troll like.
Did you suspect he was the same guy ?
Do you agree now that he is ?

If I were him I would be very careful with the existing fake accounts as he was probably very lucky they were not all banned as well.
I wonder how many other accounts he has ...
Good news is he is not that smart so his posts stand out like iced nipples :)

jellyshots
28-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi brother CL
Enlighten me please
The three amigos all had the same join date. It wouldn't have been difficult for the admin to verify their IP addresses to see if they matched.

The greatest Chinese novelist from HongKong created a character 令狐冲 who was invincible with his martial art skill. He was my fictional idol too !
He beat everybody because his discipline had no form, just reacted to whatever came at him ! That's my policy, " No rule is the best rule ".
I really like this statement for several reasons. When I train in Japan, my Sensei has directed us to shu ha ri. Beginners first learn the forms, then as they get better, they make the forms their own. Finally, they move beyond the forms to have no form.

If I was to live my punting life according to the OP's rules, I wouldn't have had some of the best times I've had at Kings.

My blow by blow probably describes it better.

1. Not in the mood/bored. I went in yesterday because it was slow at work and I was a little bored. I wasn't necessarily in the mood for sex or a massage for that matter. So I went in to see my little German dove. She's not hard to look at - very very sexy. Easily the best looking girl in there. And she has European D's, firm and perky on an Aussie size 8 frame. She was very appreciative of me coming in because I was bored and made sure I didn't stay that way for long...

2. Place looks no good/general vibe, atmosphere no good. Ok, so I'll walk if the place is really scungy but I have walked in when there's been a bad vibe in the air. Usually the girls tell me if something has happened which just gives me an opportunity to make them feel better about their day and themselves.

3. You see the girl and she looks no good for some reason. I booked a lesbo hard core feminist once. It made for an extremely fascinating discussion on how radical feminists have much in common with the average male chauvinist pig. As we spoke more on equality she let me know that her girlfriend was extremely controlling. Needless to say, I got her off with my fingers and mouth and she reciprocated. Go equal opportunity!

4. You are a little short of cash. Confident, happy people attract wealth. I was a little low on cash yesterday. I booked anyway. I also found out that a client of mine had paid a large invoice early so my bank balance was pretty healthy by the time I got out of my booking.

5. You're feeling under the weather. This I actually agree with.

6. The girl has a very pretty face but an average body. Well, firstly define average body. I say, try a few different types. Don't be brainwashed by what someone else's idea of what a good looking woman is. Experience for yourself. I love a pretty face, particularly during a BJ.

7. Been to the same shop way too often. I've actually found that the good shops don't treat regulars like this. Something as small as a big smile and a hi when you walk through the door is often the differentiator. My best example of this is Linda over at Silver Fox.

8. Same girl too often. I often see the same girl. Whilst they will sometimes have their bad days. Often they're glad that I come in. I think as I've become a more experienced punter, I have worked out ways to make the most of my sessions.

9. Shop makes you wait for your booking. Well, that's why I'm a walk-in customer. This is the way I choose to punt. I haven't seen all that many booking systems that have worked that well.

10. Thin partitions. I find this aspect of punting hilarious. It's almost like having sex in public places.